Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jellal senseing something was off.

7 10.29%
  • Erza getting owned like a noob.

19 27.94%
  • Revelation of Simon being Kagura's brother.

7 10.29%
  • Erza taking the blame for Simon's death.

5 7.35%
  • Kagura finally unsheathing her sword.

30 44.12%
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Fairy Tail 314 Discussion/315 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 314 Discussion/315 Predictions

There's no benefit to that. Technically it would be Kagura taking Mili down, so Minerva wouldn't get the point. She'd just have no hostage and two people who are now seriously out for her blood.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why kagura will take milla down in the first place?, there isn't any point in that while kagura cutting milla for mistake is valid because minerva is mind fu%&5$# with kagura's head that will make kagura feel like shit that instead of rescuing you friend, she end up cutting her and emotional stage will be unstable..
    Kagura could end up attacking erza even more trying to find someone to blame for while it will be easy for minerva take dowm kagura in an unstable stage.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I was forgetting to say something about Erza.
    At the beginning I don’t liked her, but after Gerard defeat I begin to liked her very much, because she began to be really funny, she has softened, particularly since Tenrou Island arc, infact now she is my 5th most favourite character.
    But regarding their fight I really think that are boring, because she usually use the same type of armour.
    With some exception infact the thing that I liked the most of her fight is the requipin, infact she is always almost naked when she requip, (in this chapter she is completely naked http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/20951066/7).

Infact the special armours as the “Fire armour” and the “Water armour”, the ones that she used respectively against Natsu after the Lullaby arc or in the exam test against Lluvia she has not used it again against the others opponents that does not use that element (for example against Ikaruga or Azuma).
    I think that it is not a case that the only fights of Erza that I like are those against Lluvia, Ikaruga (because that was the first time that we saw all her armour and that because Ikaruga was able to destroy all of them) and that of against Azuma, but most likely thanks to Azuma and to the fact that Erza must absolutely win for save her friends.
    Anyways in this fight what I liked particularly the momen in which Kagura kicks Erza as if she would be a garbage when she mentions Gerard name, of how Kagura crushes Erza to the ground and even in this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/314/11, the reaction of Erza and Kagura to their clash in air and to the fact that only Erza is bleeding.

Now I will write about the meaning of the title of the next chapter:

Have someone already has an idea of the meaning of the next chapter title "Rosemary", what that could means to???

About rosemary I have only found this, that the rosemary plants is used as a medicine, in the medical field http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemar...ional_medicine.
    So it could be used (in someway) for treat the wound of Erza or Kagura (infact I think that the blood can only be of one of the them).
    I think that the rosemary will be an ingredient of the potion that Porlyusica will use for threat the wounded (I hope that even Wendy (that will came) and Chellia will help her (Chellia place could be taken by Sherry).

In the truth within the very link that I posted I noticed this “Mourners would throw it into graves as a symbol of remembrance for the dead".
    In this case this could be done for Erza, in a similar way to what happened in her dream around the chapter 100 (even if in that case the flower was not a rosemary), or for Simon.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    Infact the special armours as the “Fire armour” and the “Water armour”, the ones that she used respectively against Natsu after the Lullaby arc or in the exam test against Lluvia she has not used it again against the others opponents that does not use that element (for example against Ikaruga or Azuma).
    It's only been one arc since she initially used the water armour; as for the fire armour, I know she used it another time against Erza Knightwalker, at the very least.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Why kagura will take milla down in the first place?, there isn't any point in that while kagura cutting milla for mistake is valid because minerva is mind fu%&5$# with kagura's head that will make kagura feel like shit that instead of rescuing you friend, she end up cutting her and emotional stage will be unstable..
    Kagura could end up attacking erza even more trying to find someone to blame for while it will be easy for minerva take dowm kagura in an unstable stage.
    Well, one could say that Kagura already is in an unstable mental stage. If she sees that she cut down her own team member and best friend of her brother, she's broken and (for Minerva) completely out of the "game". I think she's also trying to break Elsa's will by doing this as she could have speculated that if Elsa was the dominating one, that would give a boost to Kagura...

I dunno, is there some kind of "don't kill any coparticipants" in this tournament?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Only thing I found is this:
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/266/9

At least they didn't care whether someone lost his life in the Sky Labyrinth.
    And we can't be sure if the naval battle would've been stopped if there were no celestial wizards included.
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering about the title of the next chapter, which is Rosemary.
    I know that it's very common plant in the mediterranean area, but I don't know if in the flower language it has a meaning that could helps us understand the events of the next chapter.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I know that it's very common plant in the mediterranean area, but I don't know if in the flower language it has a meaning that could helps us understand the events of the next chapter.
    I think it's supposed to be a symbol of either remembrance or love - Wikipedia lists both of those as its role in folklore and customs, at least. It doesn't seem to be all that helpful in determining what the next chapter would involve, beyond (I assume) Erza not being down for the count yet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    iirc some of erza's attacks contain flower names in different languages, like blumenblatt (in german: flower leaf)
    but can't remember some other attacks and i'm to lazy atm to search some xD

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's probably an attack/technique.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah now I remember; also Erza's sword is flower related (its name is Benizakura).
    I suppose you're all right.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stevens41's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    There's no benefit to that. Technically it would be Kagura taking Mili down, so Minerva wouldn't get the point. She'd just have no hostage and two people who are now seriously out for her blood.
    I agree, in my opinion it would be a bad decision because they might be shaken for a second but it won't take them both (Kagura and Erza) very long to go Hulk on her (Minerva) and tear her to pieces or at least try.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope next chapter we get to see some pages of laxus and orga, that fight is going to awesome.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DR.DOOM's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope orga wins and does not become a whoopie cushion for laxus.

We do nothing.The fight will be over without me lifting a finger.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7