Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jellal senseing something was off.

7 10.29%
  • Erza getting owned like a noob.

19 27.94%
  • Revelation of Simon being Kagura's brother.

7 10.29%
  • Erza taking the blame for Simon's death.

5 7.35%
  • Kagura finally unsheathing her sword.

30 44.12%
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 314 Discussion/315 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 314 Discussion/315 Predictions

Either it was Minerva that teleported Milliana infront of Erza and Kagura stabbed her, or Minerva attacked Kagura from behind, but my bet is actually that the "Forgive me" was for what Erza was about to do, and that is, attack Kagura relentlessly.

Their faces are not the faces of someone that has seen another person die, they are faces of shock, not gloomy faces.

Rosemary, I wonder what it is. Either a new technique by Erza or someone new appears.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    What surprised me the most in this chapters are Jellal's words; why does he feel that something is off about Lucy?
    Yeah he says something about taking action basically and even has a look of determination to him yet in the end he is shown with an almost helpless look on his face that tells me he isn't capable of doing anything other then watching what Future Lucy told him would unfold.

On a side note it would be nice if Erza recalled this moment and used it to give herself some resolve to match Kagura's resolve. It would go hand and hand with the talk of Simon's death and what happened on that day. Or Natsu might just intercept Kagura's attack and remind Erza of what he told her. An all out brawl with no rules breaking out between the Guilds and between FT and the Kingdom might lead towards this "surprising" outcome that everyone keeps talking about.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stevens41's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Yeah, I doubt that Erza died, although that with all this "timetraveling" thing, she could die and somewhat still be saved.

Most likely, it's Kagura's blood.
    If I had to guess I would say that Minerva backstabbed her.

She thought that Kagura was obviously the strongest, so she backstabbed her, thinking she would be able to deal with the weakest one (Erza) after she took care of the strong one.

Obviously, she's wrong, and Erza will kick Minerva's ass to avenge Kagura's defeat.

I had not thought of that possibility (Minerva back stabbing Kagura) but it is certainly a good one. She (Minerva) gives this vibe of "royalness" so I am not sure if she would stoop so low as to attack from behind, such tactics I think would make her look weak. Then again, a page with Minerva standing behind Kagura with her hand through Kagura's chest (maybe holding her heart in her hand) would indeed be shocking (and bloody I admit). Erza would truly go all out then and without a doubt wipe the floor with her.

But I am still holding out hope that it was Erza's quick attack that drew blood from Kagura. I am not sure how putting Milliana in between them and getting her slashed would help Minerva since at the moment, that is the only card that is allowing Minerva to call the shots. Without it, not only would both swordwomen become enraged but they would most likely gang up on her which she admitted might just be too much for her to come out on top.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Mashima and his kids... The situation is always the same! hahaha!

I can tell that was not Erza's blood, I'm 85% sure of it.

My guess is:

Kagura.
    Milliana.
    Anyone but Erza.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked Natsu's outfit on the opening panel.

On other news, I would think that the blood is Kagura's and that Minerva stabbed her in the back. Of course, there's always the possibility that it's Milliana's.

I actually found it odd that Erza used different armors in this chapter, especially as the swordswoman in the Tower of Heaven already proved that only the silk robe armor allows Erza to use her maximum potential, as that girl cut through the angel armor and the ultimate defense armor, and she wasn't close to Kagura's level.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carliarnius View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/297/16

that might indeed be an impossible outcome.
    Thanx. It saves me a lot of time
    After I re-read it again and again, I don't think 5 fairies lost in the tournament.
    Because she said "we lost to destiny". It seems that 5 fairies win the tournament but after Eclipse activated or some other plans that will activate after the end of tournament, it almost destroys everyone. But 5 fairies may stay at the closest of incident and try to protect other people so they all died.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's definitely someone else blood instead of erza, probably minerva switch milla to take the hit and got stabbed by kagura's sword.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Jellal wasn't the only one who thought something was off, right? Lucy also felt something was wrong when she saw herself.
    A sort of odd theory... is that it's not Lucy after all. It could still be someone from the future, but it would be someone who is responsible for the future being bad, and they came back to make sure it happens. They came back and reported how everything was, but lied about how it ended up that way to Jellal and crew, and since it isn't Lucy, Lucy would have noticed something off with how she acted.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as I think it's a good theory for Minerva put Milliana in the middle, but I don't see a reason for that.

I'll go with either a counter attack from Erza, or maybe this sword is like Fairy Law it was only made to hurt the person who actually killed her brother. Probably the sword back fired on Kagura, she said before fighting Sabertooth stellar spirit mage "forgot her name" her blade showed her the road to victory. Perhaps this is not just ordinary sword.

The problem is I can't imagine Mashima making Erza lose or even die for a short time, so the blood being Erza blood and she is the first one to die will actually surprise me. If Kagura is stupid enough to kill someone in-front of the whole audience she will be taken by military and put in jail, that won't exactly give her the time to go after Minerva.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

about the end with the blood i think it will not be erzas but kagura because she took out her sword.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

And how about Sting? He could've jumped in and kick the shit out of Kagura?
    And speaking of Levy writings. I didn't want to think those were related to tournament team, but "my dear... also died" - i think she can possibly write this about Gajeel =/

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kazerua's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

i reckon it's Kagura's blood because of the sword that has an disturbing name archenemy or something. I guess after sheathing, it stab its owner in order to exchange blood for power

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter really was something else while Jellal to me is a badass and there is something big with at the end of the tournament this town will be destroy, something big is coming up and is not because the town will be destroy but an old enemy might appear again(acnologia) or zeref...while i don't know what connection zeref and natsu got but zeref is really interesting in natsu.. while egneel and metalica and granadi could appear very soon..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

In a tag battle Leon was able to keep up with Kagura for 30 min and now we see how she trash Erza. You can't explain that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    In a tag battle Leon was able to keep up with Kagura for 30 min and now we see how she trash Erza. You can't explain that
    Leon is not weak, with this 7 years gap. I don't think he will lose to Gray, but the person to take out Leon is either Juvia " In a funny matter", or he get trolled by Sting power of feelings.

And one other thing. It's not confirmed yet that Erza lost, remember Azuma fight ? she was knocked out cold before she...you know....I hate that fight don't wanna talk about it "Poor Azuma".
    Dreyar Style

New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast