Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2) , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jellal senseing something was off.

7 10.29%
  • Erza getting owned like a noob.

19 27.94%
  • Revelation of Simon being Kagura's brother.

7 10.29%
  • Erza taking the blame for Simon's death.

5 7.35%
  • Kagura finally unsheathing her sword.

30 44.12%
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 314 Discussion/315 Predictions

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 314 Discussion/315 Predictions

About the blood at the end of the chapter, The possibilities are:

It was Kagura's blood..

Someone attacked Kagura

or Kagura stabbed herself.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Either it was Minerva that teleported Milliana infront of Erza and Kagura stabbed her, or Minerva attacked Kagura from behind, but my bet is actually that the "Forgive me" was for what Erza was about to do, and that is, attack Kagura relentlessly.

Their faces are not the faces of someone that has seen another person die, they are faces of shock, not gloomy faces.

Rosemary, I wonder what it is. Either a new technique by Erza or someone new appears.
    I think it was Kagura's blood, she stabbed herself!
    Last edited by FaustXIII; January 12, 2013 at 04:29 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kazerua's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    In a tag battle Leon was able to keep up with Kagura for 30 min and now we see how she trash Erza. You can't explain that
    actually I can, it was because Kagura didnt take that fight seriously; she did say so to Milliana
    if she fought Leon and Yuka like she did to Erza, those two Mermaid Hell mages might be dead

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder if kagura can cut but what she cut is what makes it painful, this is my theory that she cut the love so may be erza would lose the one thing she love the most, it would be a great revenge to jerall, or she just got cut but mashima always got a twist. it can even be milliana being cut because minerva wanted to be uber bitch.

just realized this also i know how saber tooth will lose because sting is the new master due to defeating genma does that mean he cannot participate but he did so does that mean saber tooth is disqualified
    Last edited by frozen18ice; January 12, 2013 at 05:28 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner EldaSenSei's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    About the blood at the end of the chapter, The possibilities are:

It was Kagura's blood..

Someone attacked Kagura

or Kagura stabbed herself.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I think it was Kagura's blood, she stabbed herself!
    Seppuku??

Decided to stay quiet let some time expire, Then come back like a riot and reflame the fire.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

This chapter had an excellent battle to show Erza has a serious long term rival to contender with.

Props up for Mashima for trying to make up for ditching the three way fight but that leaves me worried.

The thing is that Erza has always come back from the ropes through the power of friendship and since Kagura is not evil she might end up being defeated by some lame speech of how her brother belived in forgiveness and redemption.

While lame outcomes have become increasingly common in FT, what I am afraid of is that Minerva will pull a last minute switch between Milliana and Erza just for evulz.

Yeah, I can totally see her making Kagura kill Milliana by accident just so that her mind breaks and she doesn't remain a threat to Sabertooth.

Minerva is the worst antagonist in FT because she has realistic goals and complete ruthlessness to accomplish them.

In my view she knows the exact strenght of Sabertooth and she knows that Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel have mages stronger than her own guild.

Her solution to this problem is simple, if you cannot be stronger through your own means, wreck the others so that they become weaker than you.

Minerva knows little about FT but she probably kept an eye on Kagura and Jura Neekis for a long time, for Sabertooth to be number 1 those tow need to be taken down permanently.

That's why Sting is hidden in the shadows, he is carring out Minerva's plan to take down Jura Neekis in a way that he never recovers.

Powerwise it's impossible to beat him, so Sabertooth will make room for a situation in which Jura must either sacrifice himself for his friends or hurt them badly to lose his magic like Mirajane did.

I tell you, when Acnologia comes forth in July 7 he better bite of her head in a gruesome fashion!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

well...when Erza and Kagura destroyed the floor and went underground, it somehow reminded me of the place that Natsu and Co is. I am a huge Natsu fan, so don't judge me too much, but i would like for Natsu to interfere. He was at the tower, so he could give more details to Kagura, and then he goes rampaging, FT gets disqualified, thus Sabertooth become the winners of magic games. Would be so sweet if that happened..

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

What an interesting twist, a twist that enkindled painful memories to resurface in Erza, a twist that turned Erza to the weakness she bears and the grief she has been facing ever since her weakness caused Simon's death.

Erza may give the impression that she has accepted Simon's death but she really does blame herself, her weakness for attributing to Simon's death, she expressed so in this chapter, her grief over Simon's death. That cliffhanger at the end of the chapter does make it seem like Erza gave her life to satisfy Kagura's revenge but I don't believe that is what happened. Back when Jellal and Erza met after the timeskip, Jellal was ready to accept death to satisfy Erza's revenge for Simon's death but Erza stated she believes 'that isn't what Simon would want her to do'. Now here in the present we have Kagura, Simon's younger sister, ready to kill someone to satisfy her revenge (for Simon) and the person she is targeting her revenge towards is Erza. Erza, who understood and believed that Simon wouldn't want anyone killing for his sake, would she really let Kagura kill her? Would Erza really let Kagura, Simon's younger sister, bloody her hands for something as dark and empty as revenge? Would Erza allow the younger sister of the person she loves so much to fall into the dark path of hatred? I don't believe Erza would, Erza is the type of person who understands just how precious life is and one who doesn't accept death so easily.

And more then anything else Erza (and Simon) would want Kagura rather then to focus on Simon's death, to focus on how Simon lived...a person who cherished and lived for the sake of his nakama. Kagura isn't aware of how Simon lived while a slave under Jellal and how he exactly died (like a badass), so this is something she really does need to know, the story of how her older brother lived.

The last page of the chapter is left vague but what is clear is the spilling of blood, as for whose it belongs to, well there are several possibilities. Kagura could have been stabbed/impaled by Minerva, Kagura could have stabbed herself, the blood spilled could have something to do with unsheathing her sword (is it a demon/cursed sword? Is the demon Rosemary - the title of the next chapter =/), Erza could have countered and stabbed Kagura, and the possibility which I like the most, Erza could have stabbed herself to knock herself out of the shocked/hesitant state she is currently in. Her apology in the final page could be to Simon as she now intends to fight his younger sister, Kagura, seriously.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

gajeel vs rogue is going to be interesting to see the outcome of that fight while sting is planning something to get lector back but i wonder if he will really betray minerva while all that blood is either kagura's herself or milla.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

hey

interesting and exciting chapter. one thing is certain erza didn't die at all nor was scratched. That blood is either kagura's own blood or ms sadistic minerva got in the way and put milliana as a shield and got her killed to break kagura down so she could kill her easily to which erza will then jump like a warrior goddess and kill her. Erza is a woman that was designed not to be worried or scared about. She is way too strong to die in reality the likelihood of natsu dying are way higher then erza and even the same goes for lucy.

As for what jellal said at the beginning here's an interesting idea, considering she has a bit of zeref's power we can already assume that future lucy is probably the most dangerous mage stronger then any dragon but it could also be that she is evil and has a darker side to her personality. Maybe the author will show us a ruthless violent and dangerous lucy a lucy we are unaccustomed to seeing a woman not seen as a playtoy or for fanservice but rather the one that will bring fear into her own very fans

its a cool idea any thoughts and criticism are fully open

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

My bet is: It's neither Milliana nor Elsa's blood. Kagura never unsheathed her sword - probably it's either because it's cursed or there's a different spell on it and injures everyone who draws it out of hatred. Or its spell is just too strong for Kagura so it's destroying her body - which is why she's been caughing up blood all the time.

But the expressions of the Fairies doesn't quite fit to Elsa being killed. There's just too much comical stuff in the panel instead of tears...

With Kagura being down. I think Minerva will then lose to Elsa because of Miliana and her power draining rope at some point (yeah "Booh! Nakama combo!" crap - whatever).
    Last edited by hoeru; January 12, 2013 at 04:14 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its erza not elsa, i think you right about. Kagura's sword.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Its erza not elsa, i think you right about. Kagura's sword.
    Kana wrote her name ELSA in chapter 22, while in chapter 100, it's ELZA on the grave.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

In this post I will write my comment of the things that happened in the first part of the lastest chapter of Fairy Tail:
    Gerard notices that somethings is different from what the Lucy of the future told him, the reason is that in that time Gerard did not met Fairy Tail and did not participated as Mystogun.
    I think the first thing does not changed so much the result of the tournament in the first 4 days with some difference (for partecipants or that for example in the first day Lucy and the one who would fight against Jura would lose without any external interference), perhaps only the 5th would be different with the fact that Gray would have lose against Rufus.
    The second (about the discovering of Kagura of Gerard/Mystogun) would be that even if eventually Erza would lose against Kagura and then told her about Simon’s death, Kagura would have not draw her sword.

Infact now Kagura already hate Erza/Fairy Tail because she thinks that they covered Gerard, but in the time of the future Lucy, she does not know that, rather she would think that Erza is one of the victims of Gerard, so the phrase in which Erza says that is her fault that Simon died would not be enough for make lose the self control to Kagura, she would ask more details and then finding out that Simon died for save Erza, she would have not killed/attack her (anyways I will write my reason for what I said here in my next post).

Anyways as I said in the previous thread I was sure that Kagura at least at the beginning Kagura would outclass Erza, that she without undrawn her sword would have crush all the armour of Erza (I thought that her armours would be completely destroyed, just like in her fight against Ikaruga, while in this chapter they are only damaged a little, she only lose some blood).
    But to tell you the truth I thought at least an attack would be effective.
    Beside I thought that this would have happened until Erza would have used Fairy Tail sword, then I believed that the power of attack between would be equal, and then for this reason Kagura would draw her sword and destroyed the “Fairy Tail sword” with perhaps even some part of Erza body.

P.S: In my next post I will write about the blood and of the fact that Erza affirms that she is the one who caused Simon death.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed this chapter, especially since (possibly) Erza puts on a fight, which resulting in a talk over emotions and family, but don't get me wrong now. This was an amazing chapter (to those who have stayed with the Fairy Tail World since the very beginning), however, regarding the last few panels we have yet to see different outcomes.
    1. Erza's "Forgive Me" leads not to her brutal, tragic defeat, but towards a head-to-head battle between Kagura and her released sword, and a full blown Erza in strongest armor yet! (purgatory Armor)
    2. Kagura's emotional state causes her hyped-up attack to backfire, resulting in a (heavily) self inflicted attack.
    3. now that minerva is gone (and Mavis's crying dulling down) Mavis may come back with a set of calculations, telling them "the battle has just begun," making us anticipate yet ANOTHER great fight between the Malicious Mermaid and the Fairy Queen.
    4. Minerva decides to be a troll and swaps out Erza, for poor, poor, poor Millianna. Which could possibly mean that a "friendly fire" penalty was placed into effect, kicking Kagura out of the Dai Matō Enbu, and Millianna due to a fatal attack from such power at close range.
    5. Jura could intervene, giving them a backstory as to why simon died (as one of the 10 great Wizard Saints he should have some background knowledge of the [past] greatest guild?) and why the time for fighting over such pitiful things right now when their true enemy is minerva. watch there be a panel where he says something similar to "You think that you're brother would appreciate you doing this!? May he feel disgusted, seeing as how you act upon his friend, fueled by anger and rage, unsheathed your blade," Kagura having a WTF face, the blood being him clasping the blade with his own hands, cuts filling his inner palms.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't say Minerva backstabbed Kagura in the known sense, but knowing what she is capable of, I say it's possible she put some spell on Kagura causing her attack to fire back at her.

Something in the likes of what she did against Lucy.
    Remember that Lucy felt heat from Minerva's attack?
    Well, remember she blocked Natsu's attack.

I do think Minerva is capable of:
    Repelling
    Absorb
    Reflect
    Replace
    Teleport

See it like this:
    A spell that activates when your enemy uses their own magic/attack but themselves are hit.
    Last edited by Beatrice; January 12, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast