Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Heleos View Post
    This may be a bit of a stretch, but it's just a prediction after all. The girl in red seems to be wearing attire similar to "Little Red Riding Hood"
    but then when her hood falls back in the last frame we see bunny ears [As mentioned by Frosty Mouse].
    Bunny ears in Tower of God have been seen only on Headon if memory serves me right.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had transformation abilities, considering he's a guardian with the ability to move freely from one floor to another.
    Considering he's the one who freed Casano and Horyang, I expect he would want to check up on his two little puppets. (I say
    puppets because I think it's clear Headon has some greater purpose for the two of them in the grand scheme of things.)

All in all it seems like an awesome chapter! We get to see Koon being a badass again while Ran and Novik get to showing the strength
    of two top E-Rank regulars.
    That would be a good way to get Headon back into the story line, or even if she is just a servant of his it would be good if Headon was trying to contact the devils in some way, and if we could get some more info on some of the guardians that would be great to cause we still know really really little about them.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

the girl looks like Rachel.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't say Xiaxia is Headon disguised. If he can transform, he can also transform the ears, I guess - and if he can't, then I'm sure he has trustworthy ppl (like Akryung) that could do the dirty work for him. Plus, there are many weird animal-like races in the Tower, so bunny ears are no miracle...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    the girl looks like Rachel.
    I thought the same thing but that is too obvious right right?
    And she seems to have some kind of weird long ears.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Rachel is the prototype bitch in this series, that's why
    Erfworld

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Rachel is the prototype bitch in this series, that's why
    and thus all bitches spawn after her likeness. lol
    ThatoneGuy1277

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter! For some reason, I think that Xia Xia might be involved with FUG (Poken). By assuming what the assassin said is true, he particularly "targeted" Agero. Which would also makes sense, if FUG put a bounty on him. I'll rather wait for the company's translation in order to confirm it.

Credits:Shinsatsu

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ArtOfLife's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: Tower of God Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/127

Chapter is out on mangareader at least.

So it looks like Cassano owns Novic and Ran without much trouble. And he looks angry for some reason. There is someone who wants to see Koon dead. Someone very rich (probably one of the 10 families?) and Baam is on his way with a hired gun Lightbearer as his shadow. Nice! What I think will happen now is: Cassano wants to finish those two off, and Horyang tries to stop him. They release their arms on each other and Baam is there just in time to prevent an all out battle, Koon finds out who send the Assassin or at least gets a big hint (SIU style)... On another note: Its interesting to hear that Koon seems to not know where his high class items come from, he just supposes that it is his father who gives them to him...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 13, 2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: removing spoiler tag
    Suggestions 4 me? Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Dark Air, City of the Dead Sorcerer, Luckstealer, Until death do us part, Breaker: NW, Gamaran, Tough, Sidooh, Shingeki no Kyojin, Ability, Zelda: The Edge and The Light, Twelve Nights, Remember, Feng Shen Ji, Green Blood, ChunChu, No. 6, Clover, Peace Maker, Blazer Drive, Tower of God, City of Darkness, Gangsta. & Magician, Rurouni Kenshin, Bokko, Shaman, FullMetal Alchemist, Holyland, Gekiryuuchi, Samurai Champloo, The Breaker & Real

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Awesome chapter! For some reason, I think that Xia Xia might be involved with FUG (Poken). By assuming what the assassin said is true, he particularly "targeted" Agero. Which would also makes sense, if FUG put a bounty on him. I'll rather wait for the company's translation in order to confirm it.
    I actually thought that the assassin was Poken until Koon stood up.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I actually thought that the assassin was Poken until Koon stood up.
    me second...

My deductions (please correct me if you think I'm wrong):

My short prediction:

I see Cassano as a stong guy who was looking for Ilmar, but the only hint he was able to find was that Ilmar was forced to joined FUG, later he even found out that Ilmar changed his name to Horyang, what was everything to some degree true, excluding the fact that Ilmar was "forced" to join FUG. In the end Cassano may actualy be the victim(the one who dies) here.
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 13, 2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    me second...

My deductions (please correct me if you think I'm wrong):

My short prediction:

I see Cassano as a stong guy who was looking for Ilmar, but the only hint he was able to find was that Ilmar was forced to joined FUG, later he even found out that Ilmar changed his name to Horyang, what was everything to some degree true, excluding the fact that Ilmar was "forced" to join FUG. In the end Cassano may actualy be the victim(the one who dies) here.
    Looking at the shadow of Poken, he appears to be much larger than Xia and tbh it doesn't look as though he has bunny ears, more like 3 projections from his head. If it's a case of him changing his appearance then an argument can be made for many other characters in that case. Karaka also told him to kill all of Baam's team if they do anything suspicious, that would mean that prior to the picture of Cassano going live, the team would have had to have done something to arise Poken's suspicions, but as far as I know, they haven't. Now they could have done something prior to taking the 28th floor test but that doesn't really seem like good story telling, I'd expect more from SIU.

The only other person who we know for certain has bunny ears is Headon, so could Xia be related to Headon? Maybe from the same species? Or maybe she is a product of experiments. If they were trying to create a living ignition weapon, then it's not a stretch to think that they may have been trying to create other things too, maybe a Headon clone.

Another crazy theory is that it could be Rachel, that if we're taking the ability to transform into account. Her abilities as a light bearer were top knotch in S1, and after hearing Koon's plans, it would be in her favour if Koon was killed. Maybe she isn't as stupid as many think.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with some of the comments, that girl gives a "FUG kind of feeling". I think that her decision to help Viole (even if she made him pay for it) is suspicious enough to make us believe that she might be involved with FUG. My prediction is that Viole arrive at the battle and cassano is really hurt by Ran´s shinsoo strike. Good guy Bear will try to protect his old friend making Viole attack Koon´s team. I´m not sure but i got the feeling that Viole and Koon will meet in this arc. I just hope for them to meet without the red girl getting in the way.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Looking at the shadow of Poken, he appears to be much larger than Xia
    Yes, if the source of light is in a distance, shadows appear much larger than the objects that make them
    In other words, that doesn't mean anything. The shadow could be a red herring, but it could also be a serious hint (seems SIU likes those a lot).

To me personally, the shadow really resembles a bunny, now that I look at it. Wow!

I'm surprised how the fact that SIU totally trolled us with positions of Ran and Novick fades in the discussion. Long live the king of trolls!
    Erfworld

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Yes, if the source of light is in a distance, shadows appear much larger than the objects that make them
    In other words, that doesn't mean anything. The shadow could be a red herring, but it could also be a serious hint (seems SIU likes those a lot).

To me personally, the shadow really resembles a bunny, now that I look at it. Wow!

I'm surprised how the fact that SIU totally trolled us with positions of Ran and Novick fades in the discussion. Long live the king of trolls!
    Well, lighting wouldn't have mattered much for this panel:
    http://i36.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/108/tower-of-god-3538001.jpg

I guess it could be another servant but chances are that it's Poken,

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heleos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The mangapirate translation is out, but it isn't much too different from what has already been released : http://mangapirate.net/Tower_of_God/127/1

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast