Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

By more famous i mean more famous when Urek was in same floor. I cant see any one bagging more fame than Baam with his association in FUG and defeating a ranker.
    Why in the world are ppl comparing Ureks fame when after he became high ranker with Baams fame when he is in level 25 ?
    If we are to compare we should put both in equal position. We basically dont know how Urek climbed but like i said i dont see how you can be more famous than baam escapes me

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    By more famous i mean more famous when Urek was in same floor. I cant see any one bagging more fame than Baam with his association in FUG and defeating a ranker.
    Why in the world are ppl comparing Ureks fame when after he became high ranker with Baams fame when he is in level 25 ?
    If we are to compare we should put both in equal position. We basically dont know how Urek climbed but like i said i dont see how you can be more famous than baam escapes me
    Well if Urek was already a beast from the start, then it's not a stretch to think that he had already had some impressive feats under his belt by this point, like actually defeating a ranker. There's no way we can tell either way so the discussion is pretty pointless.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

gotta remember too that Urek climbed the tower in a 1/10 of the time it normally takes. So if he reached the same floor baam is currently on in record time this alone could of made him famous tower wide. Also to me it seemed like public knowledge that Urek came in looking for Phantom and that could of gotten some people talking about him right off the bat too. But Baam is definitely famous right now, its hard to accurately compare him to an of the top 10's without witnessing their story first hand. But its fun to speculate
    ThatoneGuy1277

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5