Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

is zahard a woman? in the translated SIU afterwords on managapirate it said her lighting lance or is that a miss translation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    is zahard a woman? in the translated SIU afterwords on managapirate it said her lighting lance or is that a miss translation.
    I was confused, too. With webtoons, gender is always confusing, and all the more with SIU
    But Zahard is definitely a man. Korean pronouns are gender-neutral, so errors are understandable (I wonder what the Mangapirate guys were smoking to decide on 'she', though).
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ArtOfLife's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

so, the first version I read was missing half its pages and I didnt even notice.
    I only thought that it wasn't that great in length as I had suspected )

I wonder what will happen next chapter, Cassano has probably survived the Espada de la luz (Spear of light), but only barely and is severly wounded.
    Koon will be trying to close the deal and capture him as planned, (only to make a fool of Hanzu, who lost to him, haaha) and that leaves us with Baam, Horyang and the Rabbit lightbearer. Horyang will probably try to defend Cassano at all costs, Baam obviously helps him, as he came to bring him back (in one peace) and that lightbearer will have to face Koon eventually, as he probably switches priorities when he realizes that Baam is too much of a powerhouse.

There will be no reunion, as Baam will remain silent and Koon wont notice who he is facing because of the kind of beast Baam resembles now, the change in hairstyle and the fug outfit (and the rumors that came along with it)
    Suggestions 4 me? Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Dark Air, City of the Dead Sorcerer, Luckstealer, Until death do us part, Breaker: NW, Gamaran, Tough, Sidooh, Shingeki no Kyojin, Ability, Zelda: The Edge and The Light, Twelve Nights, Remember, Feng Shen Ji, Green Blood, ChunChu, No. 6, Clover, Peace Maker, Blazer Drive, Tower of God, City of Darkness, Gangsta. & Magician, Rurouni Kenshin, Bokko, Shaman, FullMetal Alchemist, Holyland, Gekiryuuchi, Samurai Champloo, The Breaker & Real

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    Koon Maschenny Zahard is a princess.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Incredible chapter.
    Ran is really, really cool.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

these 2 in koons grp are really powerful it seems to go head to head with someone who managed to defeat hatsu.
    but i think by now Hatsu will be stronger.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

i think as koon said this is plan to capture someone using the devil of the right arm as bait

here is my theory
    1: it can be horyang since he is the other half of casano , as we know many organizations are existing in this tower like FUG,WING TREE and others so casano and xia xia is working under one of the unknown organizations which their plan is to capture or horyand (the other half devil of the right arm) so they can get powerful members

2. those unknown organization may have other objective , to capture jyu viole grace (the slayer candidate of FUG) who is member of Team Tangsooyook since they heard rumors him being a powerful person
    3.or as someone above mentioned she and cassano could be working under karaka...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It took both of them to take cassano down.... kinda pathetic, nice attack on novicks part. I feel as though novick is stronger then ran.

Also I think that girl is part of fug cause out of all the people that talked about going to that hand she only offered her help to viole.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    It took both of them to take cassano down.... kinda pathetic, nice attack on novicks part. I feel as though novick is stronger then ran.

Also I think that girl is part of fug cause out of all the people that talked about going to that hand she only offered her help to viole.
    i dont think that is the case i mean ran and novick fights any time they get the chance nd they already know who is stronger. as for 2 taking to beat cassano i think they were attacked out of the blue i mean they though hoorayng was the guy nd all of a sudden they are attacked by cassano so they were not ready.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    i dont think that is the case i mean ran and novick fights any time they get the chance nd they already know who is stronger. as for 2 taking to beat cassano i think they were attacked out of the blue i mean they though hoorayng was the guy nd all of a sudden they are attacked by cassano so they were not ready.
    i think ran realized that he cannot defeat casano one on one so that is why he offered novick to switch position ...their main priority was to capture him but they now know thy cant unless killed him....

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i for one dun think that neither grp showed what they are capable of and are gauging each others strength but i think ran is realizing that cassano might be stronger than him so he is becoming serious. But i dun know abt the killing cassano part.
    Another way to think is that neither novick or ran were really serious with the fight while cassano was lying there waiting till he can surpirse both so he got the upper hand there. Now both the grp are serious so lets see what will happen.

Personally i think that both of them are too powerful to be defeated yet. I think the battle might be undecided, i mean i kind a think they are stronger than this, I mean Koon chose them right.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

wow... "i am not a lighthouse keeper coz im weak at combat...but coz i love bossing people around" koon is awesome...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Incredible chapter.
    Ran is really, really cool.
    And I want him to be owned by Viole.

Why people think that someone wants Koon dead??? This assasin wasn't after him he just had to take down anyone that would be around the hand. I would guess taht this rabbit really works with Cassano and he just didn't want anyone to interupt his reunion.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hopefully you guys are right and they were kinda surprised because if it really takes both of them then they have no chance against viole. I agree with masterpiece I want viole to destroy ran which he probably will

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Why people think that someone wants Koon dead??? This assasin wasn't after him he just had to take down anyone that would be around the hand. I would guess taht this rabbit really works with Cassano and he just didn't want anyone to interupt his reunion.
    Well, because the assassin knew that Agero was from the 10 Families. After "killing" him, he straight went for his earrings probably as a trophy or proof that he successfully killed the target.

Agero is full of surprises. It wouldn't be far-fetched to think, if he recruited Ran with strength.

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    hopefully you guys are right and they were kinda surprised because if it really takes both of them then they have no chance against viole. I agree with masterpiece I want viole to destroy ran which he probably will
    Cassano really is on a different level then Ilmar. He didn't release the devil in his full form but rather partially. If you take a closer look on both occassions, when he punched Ran and Novick his left arm was "ignited". On this page, you can see some of his bandages being...ripped/ open...
    Last edited by Host Samurai; January 14, 2013 at 06:06 PM.

Credits:Shinsatsu

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast