Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Well, because the assassin knew that Agero was from the 10 Families. After "killing" him, he straight went for his earrings probably as a trophy or proof that he successfully killed the target.

Agero is full of surprises. It wouldn't be far-fetched to think, if he recruited Ran with strength.

Cassano really is on a different level then Ilmar. He didn't release the devil in his full form but rather partially. If you take a closer look on both occassions, when he punched Ran and Novick his left arm was "ignited". On this page, you can see some of his bandages being...ripped/ open...
    Tbh, it's pretty easy to distinguish someone from the koon family based on what we've seen so far. Plus who is to say that he didn't notice the earring before reaching for it?

Could be, or maybe their powers were slightly different from the start. Instead of having access to the 3 separate forms that teddy has, maybe he just has different levels of ignition, each level of which is weaker in offence/defence/speed compared to Teddy's forms. I wouldn't say he's on a completely different level, for one thing Teddy's defence form would have been pretty useful in taking the hit from the spear.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I would consider her working for Mazino as the one to keep an eye on slayer candidate if she wouldn't hire an assassin.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Tbh, it's pretty easy to distinguish someone from the koon family based on what we've seen so far. Plus who is to say that he didn't notice the earring before reaching for it?

Could be, or maybe their powers were slightly different from the start. Instead of having access to the 3 separate forms that teddy has, maybe he just has different levels of ignition, each level of which is weaker in offence/defence/speed compared to Teddy's forms. I wouldn't say he's on a completely different level, for one thing Teddy's defence form would have been pretty useful in taking the hit from the spear.
    I agree, while cassano seems to use his devil for direct attacks only, Ilmar showed us a bunch of different kinds of "forms" the boot, the shield, the red fist. Maybe the way they use their powers are just different, cause assuming that they both got half demon per body and also both withstood the "previous arrangements" i believe that they have equal potential.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Bunny girl is in love with Baam

Funny chapter; Koon is a bastard as always, the idiotic teamwork was amazing and Baam is getting close. Nice transition chapter.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohh I can't wait to see Viole trash Novick and Ran...I don't mind them I just want Viole to be out of E-regulars range...If it won't be like that Viole being able to hurt Mazino won't be really that impressive IMO. If Viole's fight against Ran would be fierce then I would have to assume that he would be able to scratch Mazino too so I wouldn't see any reason why would Urek be so interested in Viole after his small wound.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Bunny girl is in love with Baam

Funny chapter; Koon is a bastard as always, the idiotic teamwork was amazing and Baam is getting close. Nice transition chapter.
    Pretty much every female character besides Anaki and Rachel is in love with Baam :P Talking bout rachel I hope Viole won't forgive her and she will be left alone on 30th floor...she probably still has this big bodygourd soo she will be fine...Oh and why everyone from lower levels is in F.U.G all of a sudden. We met only Hedon, 2nd and 20th floor director and they're all connected to F.U.G...

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Ohh I can't wait to see Viole trash Novick and Ran...I don't mind them I just want Viole to be out of E-regulars range...If it won't be like that Viole being able to hurt Mazino won't be really that impressive IMO. If Viole's fight against Ran would be fierce then I would have to assume that he would be able to scratch Mazino too so I wouldn't see any reason why would Urek be so interested in Viole after his small wound.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Pretty much every female character besides Anaki and Rachel is in love with Baam :P Talking bout rachel I hope Viole won't forgive her and she will be left alone on 30th floor...she probably still has this big bodygourd soo she will be fine...Oh and why everyone from lower levels is in F.U.G all of a sudden. We met only Hedon, 2nd and 20th floor director and they're all connected to F.U.G...
    Well you're assuming that the scratch isn't down to Viole's status as an irregular and being able to freely control shinsoo. Even if Ran=Viole then that doesn't necessarily mean that Ran could scratch Urek too.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Well you're assuming that the scratch isn't down to Viole's status as an irregular and being able to freely control shinsoo. Even if Ran=Viole then that doesn't necessarily mean that Ran could scratch Urek too.
    Well yeah I know but still Viole being able to scratch Urek wouldn't be so big deal anymore...at least IMO. Still I wonder if Urek was beast from the beginning or did his power grow as he climbed the tower.

Also I wonder if Androssi will try to kill Viole during the workshop battle cause he is slayer candidate of the organisation that wants Zahard[and his kin apparently] dead.

BTW who is that prince? Is it Ja Wangnan or maybe Baam? I think that would answet the question why was Baam sealed off after birth.
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 15, 2013 at 05:45 PM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yeah I know but still Viole being able to scratch Urek wouldn't be so big deal anymore...at least IMO. Still I wonder if Urek was beast from the beginning or did his power grow as he climbed the tower.

Also I wonder if Androssi will try to kill Viole during the workshop battle cause he is slayer candidate of the organisation that wants Zahard[and his kin apparently] dead.

BTW who is that prince? Is it Ja Wangnan or maybe Baam? I think that would answet the question why was Baam sealed off after birth.
    Considering Yuri and Evan's surprise at Baam's apparent weakness, I'm guessing Urek was a beast from the beginning but obviously became more beastly as he climbed.

Tbh, Androssi doesn't seem to care about upholding Zahard's rule much. For one thing she openly opposed RED as well as protecting Anak, who is an enemy of Zahard. She also helped Baam even after finding out that he was an irregular which, again, goes against Zahard's rule.

It's been made intentionally ambiguous, it could go either way.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Still I wonder if Urek was beast from the beginning or did his power grow as he climbed the tower.
    I choose to answer 'yes'. Either of those, or maybe both
    Trolling aside, I stick to both. Sort of as we see with Baam now, but I suppose he was more badass at the beginning, since he's more famous.

Is it Ja Wangnan or maybe Baam?
    I say 'yes' once again. Trolls forever (and it's not accidental that I'm saying it in TOG forum ).
    That's one of the mysteries of S2. Right now, it's really up to everyone's opinion.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course he is gonna style on ran and novick, cause seeing ran and novicks fight they dont seem exactly fast and responsive.... the only flaw i see in viole is his strength but i cant even say if thats even weaker then theres due to that test on the 20th floor. They just dont seem up to par in abilities and dont really think.

Thats basing them off of the fight just now btw

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

viole is getting stronger and stronger as he climbs the tower and one day he is going to be the GOD of the tower when he climbs floor 135 which zahard phantannium and urek couldnt climb...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by salvatore022 View Post
    viole is getting stronger and stronger as he climbs the tower and one day he is going to be the GOD of the tower when he climbs floor 135 which zahard phantannium and urek couldnt climb...
    That's one thing I agree with. With all the sky and stars shit driving ppl (Rachel, Urek, who knows who else), Baam's got to want to see it once, too - at least to find out what everyone sees in those random white dots
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review for 126 & 127 is out (Here is a link for any who are interested.)

The poll is simple this time. Who will die. It's a multi-vote poll so you can vote for as many characters as you like.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    I choose to answer 'yes'. Either of those, or maybe both
    Trolling aside, I stick to both. Sort of as we see with Baam now, but I suppose he was more badass at the beginning, since he's more famous.
    i think Baam is more famous than Urek i mean look at him he is already known to people as a slayer candidate who defeated a ranker.
    and that too without showing off his credential as an irregular.
    Not to mention the whole FUG is centering him.I think he is living up as an irregular as far as fame goes

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    i think Baam is more famous than Urek i mean look at him he is already known to people as a slayer candidate who defeated a ranker.
    and that too without showing off his credential as an irregular.
    Not to mention the whole FUG is centering him.I think he is living up as an irregular as far as fame goes
    I don't think anyone besides Ja Wangan knows that he is irregular. And in which universe he is more famous than Urek??? Maybe more people know how he looks like but there's no way that more people know about Viole's existance.

He would become famous if he would win workshop battle...and I hope he will...by far. I want him to destroy everyone.
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 17, 2013 at 02:15 PM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast