Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

The raw is out
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...28&weekday=mon

Baam is almost there and the devil of the right hand as joined the fight with Teddy. A pretty good chapter it seems. can t wait for the translation

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like this chapter is really short - meh, looking forward to see the translations.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, they're always better with tls.

If Baam's almost there, I wonder how far away the two places are, assuming that the fight had already started when Baam left.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter looks good, can't wait for TLs. The next chapter is going to be even better it looks like with Baam so close.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Yeah, they're always better with tls.

If Baam's almost there, I wonder how far away the two places are, assuming that the fight had already started when Baam left.
    I think that the events didn´t took place at the same time, so when Horyang arrived to the big hand Viole was already on his way. Well, that´s what i think so i could be wrong.

Anyway good chapter, kind of short but ToG is always worth the wait.

PD: The technique Ran used "Esada de la luz" actually is written "Espada de la luz" and it means Sword of Light for those who don´t speak spanish

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Nomanga translation available:

http://mangacow.com/tower_of_god/02-47/2/

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ixididorian View Post
    I think that the events didn´t took place at the same time, so when Horyang arrived to the big hand Viole was already on his way. Well, that´s what i think so i could be wrong.

Anyway good chapter, kind of short but ToG is always worth the wait.

PD: The technique Ran used "Esada de la luz" actually is written "Espada de la luz" and it means Sword of Light for those who don´t speak spanish
    Perhaps not. Baam may have left only like 15-20 minutes after Horyang, who knows. Hopefully we'll see soon enough. I don't think that SIU did a good job with the time frame, especially as it's unclear when Koon and Co. arrived.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see this chapter end with Baam's arrival to the fight but still...More time for the fight next time I hope. He should make entrance with "STOP"...everyone likes it and he would establish who's the boss here.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of Nomanga's tls were amusing, such as E-grade Screening Person.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of Nomanga's tls were amusing, such as E-grade Screening Person.
    Or translating "Arms Inventory" as "Armor"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

omg such an awesome chapter! Tons of action, Koon proves again that you just don't mess with him, and Baam is with the girl who is clearly some sort of trouble maker. Can't wait for more info on her!
    ThatoneGuy1277

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if we'll see more out of XiaXia going forward.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sizel View Post
    Or translating "Arms Inventory" as "Armor"
    Well, that didn't actually look like an Arms Inventory so much as a shield. It looked like a high-level defensive item. I'll be curious to see how The Company translates that bit.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Hmm, in the last panel, are those supposed to be rabbit ears on XiaXia's head? It'll be interesting if she's in business with Cassano or something.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if we'll see more out of XiaXia going forward.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Well, that didn't actually look like an Arms Inventory so much as a shield. It looked like a high-level defensive item. I'll be curious to see how The Company translates that bit.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Hmm, in the last panel, are those supposed to be rabbit ears on XiaXia's head? It'll be interesting if she's in business with Cassano or something.
    SIU's recent blogpost confirmed that it's an arms [Edit: Armour. Made a mistake here, sorry] inventory with a level restriction,
    Last edited by sizel; January 13, 2013 at 10:19 PM.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heleos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This may be a bit of a stretch, but it's just a prediction after all. The girl in red seems to be wearing attire similar to "Little Red Riding Hood"
    but then when her hood falls back in the last frame we see bunny ears [As mentioned by Frosty Mouse].
    Bunny ears in Tower of God have been seen only on Headon if memory serves me right.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had transformation abilities, considering he's a guardian with the ability to move freely from one floor to another.
    Considering he's the one who freed Casano and Horyang, I expect he would want to check up on his two little puppets. (I say
    puppets because I think it's clear Headon has some greater purpose for the two of them in the grand scheme of things.)

All in all it seems like an awesome chapter! We get to see Koon being a badass again while Ran and Novik get to showing the strength
    of two top E-Rank regulars.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast