Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OreShura

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] OreShura

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Who said that? Was it Chiwa?
    Really? That is an interesting POV. Most of the fandom see Mazu already as the winner. As for…it is still early and thing can change but I’m rooting for Chiwa x Eita so I would like for Chiwa to be the winner. I like Chiwa but I have to admit that I find Mazu more interesting than Chihuahua-chan.
    The fact that they have such a warped view on love is what makes this anime so interesting, it will be interesting to see how, why and what makes them change their perception of love.
    I don’t think it will be his downfall…I think the fact he has a goal is a good thing, but what is bad is that he is focusing just on that and ignoring all the other things in his life…his studies were and are a way to avoid getting hurt and disappointed.
    I’m looking forward to Chiwa fighting for Eita, I don’t want her to give up on Eita. I can’t wait to see her reaction when she finds out that Eita and Mazu are a couple.
    It was Mazu when she "confessed" to him.

@bold part

Well that really is the key to both things, that Eita's perception on love changes and that he is being a coward here. I have no problem with him studying and looking forward to the future, but he is using that to mix with his "heart" emotions, that is what I find being his downfall. Balance is key. I do hope of an ending sequence where he says: "Sure studying is fine, but love is also good" and just mix both things in, since this is LIFE.

Of course the way it is set up with him and Mazu, and their interesting view on things, is just that it brings the conflict and comedy in the series.

As for Chiwa, I do think she is the most human of all the main cast, she seems mostly free and her "fight" for Eita will involve her showing that.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhhh that was awesome!
    The Death Note - I keep calling it that way because it kinda kills Eitas sanity - brings so much fun into this story. Mostly because Eita looses his coolness every time Masuzu quotes it. x'D
    And yes... little devil would ne way to nice. Masuzu IS the devil herself! Poor Chiwa-chan... That was mean... x'D
    I mean what the hell was Chiwa doing? I laughed really hard at her performence...
    To top that she even made Chiwa slap Eita... Oh this "love" triangle is the best I've ever seen... At first I thought this would remind me of Nisekoi... But it's even better... :'D Furthermore most of Masuzus behavior isn't that bitchy or bossy like I thought at the start. It's just plain evil... I LOVE it.

Poor Chiwa-chan though... She lost her dream because oif an accident...
    But now it hid me! Is she the reason Eita wants to be a doctor? If so this would be even more wonderful than I could ever imagine.
    I want ChiwaxEita to happen even more now!

The animation got better. At least it seems that way.

Looking forward to next week. *.*

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Ohhhh that was awesome!
    Episode 2 was awesome, I agree!!!

I enjoyed watching episode 2 a lot! I even liked the OP now. ^_^ I don’t find it horrible anymore.

Quote Quote:
    The Death Note - I keep calling it that way because it kinda kills Eitas sanity - brings so much fun into this story. Mostly because Eita looses his coolness every time Masuzu quotes it. x'D
    The DN scenes were hilarious! The contrast between Eita’s panic and Mazu’s seriousness while she was reading a passage from the DN was so funny.

Quote Quote:
    And yes... little devil would ne way to nice. Masuzu IS the devil herself! Poor Chiwa-chan... That was mean... x'D
    It was very funny but oh so cruel. There is nothing angelic about Masuzu that is for sure. I don’t hate Masuzu but I must admit that what she did to Chiwa made me dislike her a bit. On the other hand, I love Chiwa even more now. She is so awesome!!

Quote Quote:
    I mean what the hell was Chiwa doing? I laughed really hard at her performence...
    I laughed as well. But what I liked the most about that scene was the fact that Chiwa didn’t run away; instead of taking the easy way out, she faced the situation with courage and did her best to deal with that difficult situation. Chihuahua-chan was great!

Quote Quote:
    To top that she even made Chiwa slap Eita... Oh this "love" triangle is the best I've ever seen...
    I don’t know how I feel towards this love triangle yet, but I know one thing, I love Eita x Chiwa! Eita is too dense to realize:
    1) that he loves Chiwa, she is special to him, he cares about her a lot and
    2) that Chiwa is in love with him.

In the days Chiwa kept her distant from Eita and wasn’t spending time with him, he wasn’t the same, he missed her. However, as soon as she was back in his life, he was happier – as his best friend noticed.

Quote Quote:
    Poor Chiwa-chan though... She lost her dream because oif an accident...
    But now it hid me! Is she the reason Eita wants to be a doctor? If so this would be even more wonderful than I could ever imagine.
    I want ChiwaxEita to happen even more now!
    Yes, one of the reasons why Eita wants to become a doctor has to do with Chiwa. He really cares about her. Did you see how worried he was after her “guitar performance”? That was so sweet!!

Quote Quote:
    Looking forward to next week. *.*
    I can’t wait to watch next ep as well! ^_^
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 13, 2013 at 08:55 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I even liked the OP now. ^_^ I don’t find it horrible anymore.
    I skipped it after the first 20 seconds... I just can't get myself to like it. ^^'

Quote Quote:
    The DN scenes were hilarious! The contract between Eita’s panic and Mazu’s seriousness while she was reading a passage from the DN was so funny.
    Great you play along with the naming!

Quote Quote:
    It was very funny but oh so cruel. There is nothing angelic about Masuzu that is for sure. I don’t hate Masuzu but I must admit that what she did to Chiwa made me dislike her a bit. On the other hand, I love Chiwa even more now. She is so awesome!!
    I don't hate her but I love her evilness.
    She won't win against Chiwa-chan. ;D

Quote Quote:
    I laughed as well. But what I liked the most about that scene was the fact that Chiwa didn’t run away; instead of taking the easy way out, she faced the situation with courage and did her best to deal with that difficult situation. Chihuahua-chan was great!
    Yes she did. Chiwa-chan showed us what an awesome person she is. Though her ways of solving problems are extremly funny. x'D

Quote Quote:
    I don’t know how I feel towards this love triangle yet, but I know one thing, I love Eita x Chiwa! Eita is too dense to realize:
    1) that he loves Chiwa, she is special to him, he cares about her a lot and
    2) that Chiwa is in love with him.
    Well he is a male main Anime character... Him being dense is a given thing.
    (Though there are boundaries... )

Quote Quote:
    Yes, one of the reasons why Eita wants to become a doctor has to do with Chiwa. He really cares about her. Did you see how worried he was after her “guitar performance”? That was so sweet!!
    Oh there is something else?
    But yeah the way he cared about Chiwa was really sweet.
    It is as I said. A whole lot of Osananajimi is included every episode. It would be cruel if Masuzu could win Eita somehow... I really don't want that.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't hate her but I love her evilness.
    I don’t love her evilness but I don’t hate it either. Her evilness is fun and interesting.

Quote Quote:
    Well he is a male main Anime character... Him being dense is a given thing.
    True, true. At least he knows he cares about Chiwa. ^^

Quote Quote:
    Oh there is something else?
    Well…the main reason is Chiwa but there is also another reason why he wants to become a doctor.

Quote Quote:
    It would be cruel if Masuzu could win Eita somehow... I really don't want that.
    I love Chiwa x Eita so far but…I also loved
    Spoiler show
    so things can change but at least as of right now I’m all for Chiwa x Eita.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t love her evilness but I don’t hate it either. Her evilness is fun and interesting.
    Yes for comic relief. Thats exactly why I love her in that regard.

Quote Quote:
    Well…the main reason is Chiwa but there is also another reason why he wants to become a doctor.
    Thats interesting. I wonder what it is.

Quote Quote:
    I love Chiwa x Eita so far but…I also loved
    Spoiler show
    so things can change but at least as of right now I’m all for Chiwa x Eita.
    Maybe it'll change if Masuzu shows a different side of her. Something like a vulnerable side.
    Spoiler show

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it'll change if Masuzu shows a different side of her. Something like a vulnerable side.
    Or if she shows real feelings for Eita, if she shows she really likes/loves Eita. So far she has shown that she is jealous of Chiwa. Mazu has realized that Eita is in love with Chiwa and she is not very pleased with that new development, she wants Eita all to herself.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3:

What the hell? Her power level was over 9000! The scouter has to be broken... May Goku save us all. :O
    Worst acting ever-nyah. x'D
    The powers of the Death Note are really malicious. It even caused a chuunibyou relapse for Eita-kun! :'D
    One thing is for sure... I may have been the only person in this classroom to never clap. Just sitting while the eyes form question marks.
    On a more serious note... How much does Chiwa love meat? I mean this can't be normal for a japanese girl her age? :O

Chiwa is sooooooo adorable... And sometimes so mature. Though she reminds me of Azusa (K-On!) a little bit too much.
    Never seen a girl looking so sad because the guy she confessed to wants to go out with her. But well this is Eitas fault for beeing dense as hell. I told myself wouldn't complain about this anymore because it's a normal plot device but no. Eita was plain stupid. How could anyone NOT get that? She should write it in his medicin books... Maybe he'll understand then. =/
    Poor Chiwa-chan... :'(

The way she said she'll always wait for him then was almost a confession... Honestly... Eita you big stupid baka!

Mazusu seemed almost useless in this episode. More like a side character. Not that I mind because I love it if Chiwa gets way more screentime. x)

Well at least one thing was made clear Saeko-san is Baka's aunt.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3:
    Never seen a girl looking so sad because the guy she confessed to wants to go out with her.
    Good point, Sky!

It is not usual to see that, but in Chiwa’s case is very understandable since the guy she likes is Eita-kun. Unfortunately for Chiwa-chan, the guy she loves is very dense…or maybe it is not that he is dense…rather than he has always seen Chiwa as a little sister so the thought of seeing her as something else has never crossed his mind.

Quote Quote:
    The way she said she'll always wait for him then was almost a confession... Honestly... Eita you big stupid baka!
    Now we know the reason why Chiwa fell in love with Eita. And yep, it was almost like a confession. But I think Chiwa-chan will need to use a more direct approach with Eita, since the indirect approach doesn’t work with him. And she needs to use it fast, before Eita begins to develop feelings for his “girlfriend”.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Episode 4

- This episode made me a bigger fan of Chiwa x Eita. The way Eita defended Chiwa and the way Chiwa rescued Eita was so sweet!! These two really care for each other.

- Mazu…it is started as a lie but she is falling for Eita, she is beginning to fall for him. About Eita…I won’t say that he is falling for Mazu but…she is starting to become important to him. Chiwa-chan needs to act fast if she doesn’t want to lose Eita-kun.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It is not usual to see that, but in Chiwa’s case is very understandable since the guy she likes is Eita-kun. Unfortunately for Chiwa-chan, the guy she loves is very dense…or maybe it is not that he is dense…rather than he has always seen Chiwa as a little sister so the thought of seeing her as something else has never crossed his mind.
    Dense and totally oblivious. It hurt really much to see her bursting out in tears... Why couldn't he understand. T.T

Quote Quote:
    Now we know the reason why Chiwa fell in love with Eita. And yep, it was almost like a confession. But I think Chiwa-chan will need to use a more direct approach with Eita, since the indirect approach doesn’t work with him. And she needs to use it fast, before Eita begins to develop feelings for his “girlfriend”.
    I hope she works up some courage and is able to say it straight out. I really really really hope Eita won't develop feelings for Masuzu...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Dense and totally oblivious. It hurt really much to see her bursting out in tears... Why couldn't he understand. T.T
    I see this also like Chiwa's fault for being so hesitant. Remember even "some" girls are dense as if they would have straw in their head instead of brains (one of the sayings in my country). If you better look around yourself, you will soon discover at least 1 person who is "dense". But, I figured out this is probably the after effect of how you were raised up, and taking the right approach, even from someone like you, can be cured totally the same as teaching someone like Chiwa, how not to be hesitant anymore !!!

So at the end Chiwa is as much of a "baka" here, as Eita is, in my eyes. But remember for teenagers like Eita, the cure is something they can learn only through expiriance and not with simple words, while what Chiwa needs is definitly a talk about how things work in this world beforehand. To sum it up they both have problems...

If I would be Chiwa, and would have hesitation problems (like: "to confess"), I would definitly use Masuzu in way/order for Eika to get dumped soon after the start of their relationship, and for Eita to gain expirience from this kind of expirience (if it's not obvious to Chiwa that Masuzu is using Eita with his note book, she must also be "dense" - slow to understand things).

I - myself am evil and I know, but in life not everything is sweet, why even the most beatiful rose has thorns, remember that !!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ok back to Chiwa and her "long time" being with Eita. There, I would understand a week or even up to a month not to confess your feelings, after you realize them, because you might not always be ready(time and place is not always good), but more than that is totally "too much", and Chiwa knows she likes Eita for quite a while.

Well most of the time it's true that you MUST be a little hesitant not to hurt others and fit into the group, but as a girl to approach a guy or "vice versa" as a guy to approach a girl, what is needed at that time is being "spontaneous" for once(if it's not easy for you try drinking a little of alcohol beforehand, but only "a little"). This means you should be prepared to at some point take the risk and just "go for it", why even if you fail you will try your best !!!

In my country there is even a saying(it does not sound well in english, but you will probably undersand my point there):

"Who is not prepared to risk something, would not profit at the end."
    ("Kdor ne reskira, ne profitira.")

I hope she works up some courage and is able to say it straight out. I really really really hope Eita won't develop feelings for Masuzu...
    Yeah, the only option for Chiwa would be to confess "directly" in this case, but NO waiting even a day anymore(she should drop whatever she is doing and rush to tell him her feelings directly, and so confess) !!!

On the contrary from you Skyguardian, I - myself do hope Eita would end up with Masuzu, especialy coz I know from manga
    Spoiler: minor spoiler show

Besides, Masuzu is mysterious to whom I still don't know how to "react to" even in reall life (that's why anime "Zetsuen no Tempest" picked my interesting in the first place, where Aika is a total mystery even for me, and I can not even decide if I really hate her, or if I have completely fallen for her at first sight - like love on "first look"...).

Additionally, in episode 4 of OreShura, how would you describe Masuzu taking Eita's first kiss, despite Masuzu offering her first kiss as well ???
    In my opinion that was a proclamation from Masuzu like: "You are mine, remember that !!!"

To top it all, Masuzu is totally my type, coz I especialy love 5 things on women(not that I dislike others, but with those 5 things only she can seduce me instantly):
    1. long hair
    2. "extreamly smart", and always with a "smile" on her face (I want to stand by her side and support her when she would not have one)
    3. saducing attitude towards me at least, but she shouldn't surrender instantly !!!
    4. she must not be fat looking, or too skinny, but the weigth really depends from the higth here
      (only for example: with the higth of 175cm she should have from 50kg to 80 kg)
    5. is partly independable (does not rely on other's "all the time", and if left alone for a while can take care of herself and things around her perfectly)

In short I'm attracted by "smart independent beauty", but more than that is "a fantasy" for me...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 31, 2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: spelling, putting some content in spoiler sorry
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    I see this also like Chiwa's fault for being so hesitant. Remember even "some" girls are dense as if they would have straw in their head instead of brains (one of the sayings in my country). If you better look around yourself, you will soon discover at least 1 person who is "dense".
    Now that you mention it… In some regards I am just like Eita… I wouldn’t even care if somebody would like me. But this is a romcom Anime so I figured it’s a given there is a dense guy.
    On the other hand yes Chiwa should say it straight out but her actions should at least make him think shouldn’t they?
    At the moment Eita thinks of Chiwa as a little sister and would do anything for her.

Quote Quote:
    But, I figured out this is probably the after effect of how you were raised up, and taking the right approach, even from someone like you, can be cured totally the same as teaching someone like Chiwa, how not to be hesitant anymore !!!
    I’m sorry but I couldn’t understand that.  Do you mean me or something else?

Quote Quote:
    So at the end Chiwa is as much of a "baka" here, as Eita is, in my eyes. But remember for teenagers like Eita, the cure is something they can learn only through expiriance and not with simple words, while what Chiwa needs is definitly a talk about how things work in this world beforehand. To sum it up they both have problems...
    I agree. They are only teenagers.

Quote Quote:
    If I would be Chiwa, and would have hesitation problems (like: "to confess"), I would definitly use Masuzu in way/order for Eika to get dumped soon after the start of their relationship, and for Eita to gain expirience from this kind of expirience (if it's not obvious to Chiwa that Masuzu is using Eita with his note book, she must also be "dense" - slow to understand things).
    I doubt Chiwa knows about the Death Note. On top of that Chiwa is a very sweet and kind girl and not as twisted as Masuzu. She wants to win him over while being herself. She obviously doesn’t like her as Eitas girlfriend. Would someone really think she is using him while not knowing the truth? I honestly doubt that.

Quote Quote:
    I - myself am evil and I know, but in life not everything is sweet, why even the most beatiful rose has thorns, remember that !!!
    I think I know what you’re getting at. But remember this is Anime not the real world. Most of the things there happen for a reason.

Quote Quote:
    Ok back to Chiwa and her "long time" being with Eita. There, I would understand a week or even up to a month not to confess your feelings, after you realize them, because you might not always be ready(time and place is not always good), but more than that is totally "too much", and Chiwa knows she likes Eita for quite a while.
    But she also knows him. They are together now for a long long time. She knows he is anti-love at the moment and only into his studies. One-sided love can destroy anything. If I were in her spot I’d want to preserve it.

Quote Quote:
    Well most of the time it's true that you MUST be a little hesitant not to hurt others and fit into the group, but as a girl to approach a guy or "vice versa" as a guy to approach a girl, what is needed at that time is being "spontaneous" for once(if it's not easy for you try drinking a little of alcohol beforehand, but only "a little"). This means you should be prepared to at some point take the risk and just "go for it", why even if you fail you will try your best !!!
    Again I think you’re thinking too much about the real world here.

Quote Quote:
    In my country there is even a saying(it does not sound well in english, but you will probably undersand my point there):

"Who is not prepared to risk something, would not profit at the end."
    ("Kdor ne reskira, ne profitira.")
    No risk no fun so to say. This is true yes but not everybody can live up to such a saying. 

Quote Quote:
    On the contrary from you Skyguardian, I - myself do hope Eita would end up with Masuzu, especialy coz I know from manga
    Besides, Masuzu is mysterious to whom I still don't know how to "react to" even in reall life (that's why anime "Zetsuen no Tempest" picked my interesting in the first place, where Aika is a total mystery even for me, and I can not even decide if I really hate her, or if I have completely fallen for her at first sight - like love on "first look"...).
    Nice comparison. Although I picked Zetsuen because of Shakespeare not because of her. ;D
    I do understand her because I share her view regarding love but because I love the fictional world I can’t agree with her here.

Quote Quote:
    Additionally, in episode 4 of OreShura, how would you describe Masuzu taking Eita's first kiss, despite Masuzu offering her first kiss as well ???
    In my opinion that was a proclamation from Masuzu like: "You are mine, remember that !!!"
    Make my opinion about her worsen even more. In my view she is very designing. I tell you what I think. Masuzu doesn’t want to feel miserable alone. She wants EIta to be depraved along with her. Her cuteness is just an act.
    The kissing was a bold move. Eita is a jung boy who doesn’t know anything about love. Masuzu hit the right nails. She is somewhat evil and twisted.

Quote Quote:
    To top it all, Masuzu is totally my type, coz I especialy love 5 things on women(not that I dislike […]
    I’m more of a lolicon then… I don’t like “evil” woman.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Episode 5:

Chiwas song... Moe overload... x__X

So I'm alive again.

It's always fun when Eitas Chuunibyou comes back and crushs his actual self. x'D This Death Note really is a great source of power.

Although I don't dislike Masuzus bold approaches for Eita I really dislike her attempts of monopolizing and nearly always end with her riduculing Chiwa.

Eita is getting kissed quite a lot lately isn't he? Mana seems to be the same kind of girl Masuzu is although I think Mana is way prettier.
    However. It makes me wonder about what is going on with Masuzu? What is the matter with her family?

What is even more surprising for me is Masuzu is able to be a cute girl for real. Never thought she could really be this way.

Chiwa... I just want her to be happy... Her love is so pure.... I just hope she'll get him.
    (And thats not only the moecon speaking! )

And the best part... Another girl emerged... And its one with Chuunibyou too! Love her already because she is so straight forward.
    Masuzus comment made me laugh though. x'D
    Last edited by Skyguardian; February 02, 2013 at 03:42 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: OreShura

Now that you mention it… In some regards I am just like Eita… I wouldn’t even care if somebody would like me. But this is a romcom Anime so I figured it’s a given there is a dense guy.
    On the other hand yes Chiwa should say it straight out but her actions should at least make him think shouldn’t they?
    At the moment Eita thinks of Chiwa as a little sister and would do anything for her.
    Yeah, I can understand that Chiwa has it hard, and I also agree that actions should count, but in my eyes she is simply to soft on Eita !!!

I believe Eita is a person you need NOT to go easy on, but rough from the start. That's why I want to see "Eita x Masuzu", but I might change my mind and give Chiwa a chance only if it turnes out one of the folowing:
    • at some point she becomes extremely hot/sexy for my eyes (not just for one short scene, but all the time), what she currently is definitly NOT to me
    • that's why all that is left to her is to try hard and become really smart like Masuzu to out-maneuver the other competitor girls with using her surrounding (NOT coincidental happenings, but with incredibly successful "planing", made beforehand), what Chiwa is also not capable of, in my eyes...

Do you see my point, now ???
    In a way of sexyness or using her head Chiwa both looses, 2-0(footbal goal's reference), so I just can't see them together (for "Eita x Chiwa " to fit one for another).

Nonetheless there are still a few solutions even for a girl like Chiwa left, but those tend to have a lot of "scary plotting" behind, what I deem sometimes also as really frightening...
    (females sometimes in situations Masuzu is, show their true "fangs", but the extent of Masuzu is already shown, who is perfect in my opinion to this regard, why more is scary and less is well "Chiwa" !!!)

Quote Quote:
    I’m sorry but I couldn’t understand that.  Do you mean me or something else?
    In my mother language we use the word "you", sorry for not being clear, I meant this in general.

Like how anyone who knows how to write (you, me or a lot of other people) can teach a clueless person how to spell his name and make his own signature.

or in the example I was refering to:

Anyone(a friend in reall life) can stand by another person's side to help him/her not to be "dense" anymore.

Quote Quote:
    I doubt Chiwa knows about the Death Note. On top of that Chiwa is a very sweet and kind girl and not as twisted as Masuzu. She wants to win him over while being herself. She obviously doesn’t like her as Eitas girlfriend. Would someone really think she is using him while not knowing the truth? I honestly doubt that.
    If you are near Eita (who you must know how he reacts on things, after spending so much time with him like Chiwa) and Masuzu at the same time, you should naturally become suspicious of the death note and Eita's reaction to that !!!

Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    I think I know what you’re getting at. But remember this is Anime not the real world. Most of the things there happen for a reason.
    Quote Quote:
    Again I think you’re thinking too much about the real world here.
    Sorry I naturally have a tendency to insert myself, my feelings, or actual reality into the anime story...

Quote Quote:
    But she also knows him. They are together now for a long long time. She knows he is anti-love at the moment and only into his studies. One-sided love can destroy anything. If I were in her spot I’d want to preserve it.
    At some point you must give everything on stake, otherwise you will regret it !!!

(taken from tragic expirience I had myself:
    I promissed a classmate of mine that we should soon have class reunion to what it did not come, coz my classmate unintentionally killed himself beforeheand at the start of this year)

Quote Quote:
    No risk no fun so to say. This is true yes but not everybody can live up to such a saying. 
    I still believe that in things like love, this saying "is a law" !!!

(also taken from my personal expirience:
    I did not confess right away after I realized I like her, not becouse I didn't have the guts to but becouse of family problems, my grandpa to whom I was really attached to has died, and when I overcame that loss I realized that in the meantime someone else took that girl)

Quote Quote:
    Nice comparison. Although I picked Zetsuen because of Shakespeare not because of her. ;D
    I do understand her because I share her view regarding love but because I love the fictional world I can’t agree with her here.
    NOOOOOOOOO, please don't go there, Shakespeare or anything similar reminds me of my teacher from my mother language, literature and additionally that she was also my classteacher all years in high school:

The thing is she should be long in retirement(she even had my parents exactly the same subject when they were still in high school), but no law has forbidden her from working (she stopped working in year 2012 with turning 70 years, what is 3 and a half years after I finished high school).

Additionly that teacher was a little over 180cm high, had big "saged boobs", "was energegic" (she liked jumping around), was never weraing bra, and did not hear very well on one ear anymore, so she always came jumping right next to you when you needed to go in front of the table to get your mark (when you are assessed/graded on what and how you speak).

All class(boys in more particular) had a hard time dealing with her and hardly passed (imagine the laughter when a granny would want to rape you in front of your whole class...).

Anyway, it was not because we were stupid that we had bad marks on that subject, but because we were rendered speachless by her approach towards us !!!

We as boys from our class were quite smart, and out of 28 people in my class, there were only 7 girls, and those alone had "only" on that subject "a lot better grades, than all boys together" more than just once...

example of marks when grading us on that subject(somehow 1 whole day we only had this one particular subject) in front of the table on the first time(first semester/Term out of all 3, in our first year)

I can still clearly remember how we were graded:

girls:
    4(girls) x 5(mark) + 1(girl) x 4(mark) + 1(girl) x 3(mark) + 1(girl) x 1(mark)= 28
    boys:
    1(boy) x 4(mark) + 1(boy) x 2(mark) + 18(boys) x lowest 1(mark) =26
    ====
    classteacher has gone nuts (she was yelling at us like crazy), coz so many of us had to correct our marks/grades in that particular Term/semester !!!

End resoult = after 2-times of 2 hours how long the class lasted, soon ALL the boys were VOMITING in the toilet, the whole time. And as soon as we started remembering her "saged boobs" through a wet an thin summer T-shirt she had, and how energeticly she was jumping aroung, all of us started vometing again !!!

That, T-shirt was "fluorescent" - "see through ", god dam* it !!!

Quote Quote:
    Make my opinion about her worsen even more. In my view she is very designing. I tell you what I think. Masuzu doesn’t want to feel miserable alone. She wants EIta to be depraved along with her. Her cuteness is just an act.
    The kissing was a bold move. Eita is a jung boy who doesn’t know anything about love. Masuzu hit the right nails. She is somewhat evil and twisted.
    Wanting a boy just for herself, I don't see anything wrong with Masuzu.

About her not wanting to feel miserably alone, I must tell you I see this totally in a difrent light. But maybe it's just because I know more about her from manga, or because that's how I am.

Well she might be a little "pushy" sometimes, but I like that part about her too...

Quote Quote:
    I’m more of a lolicon then… I don’t like “evil” woman.
    Okey than, but let me tell you that sometimes I-myself have quite a lot of extensive energy (I can not be still even for a second sometimes), so giving or spending that energy for taming a beast like women as her is no big deal, or not a big problem for me at all...

In fact it's taming a beast like Masuzu would be exciting for me...

Episode 5:

Chiwas song... Moe overload... x__X

So I'm alive again.

It's always fun when Eitas Chuunibyou comes back and crushs his actual self. x'D This Death Note really is a great source of power.

Although I don't dislike Masuzus bold approaches for Eita I really dislike her attempts of monopolizing and nearly always end with her riduculing Chiwa.

Eita is getting kissed quite a lot lately isn't he? Mana seems to be the same kind of girl Masuzu is although I think Mana is way prettier.
    However. It makes me wonder about what is going on with Masuzu? What is the matter with her family?

What is even more surprising for me is Masuzu is able to be a cute girl for real. Never thought she could really be this way.

Chiwa... I just want her to be happy... Her love is so pure.... I just hope she'll get him.
    (And thats not only the moecon speaking! )

And the best part... Another girl emerged... And its one with Chuunibyou too! Love her already because she is so straight forward.
    Masuzus comment made me laugh though. x'D
    Yeah, that was the time I started changing my opinion(first impression) about Masuzu's personality in manga as well.

About the new girl, Himeka or someting, although I never paid special attention to her in manga, I just see her as a normal innocent, but cute girl.
    Last edited by Monsterguy; February 05, 2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    Yeah, I can understand that Chiwa has it hard, and I also agree that actions should count, but in my eyes she is simply to soft on Eita !!!
    Well she is a girl... She wants him to figure it out on his own.

Quote Quote:
    If you are near Eita (who you must know how he reacts on things, after spending so much time with him like Chiwa) and Masuzu at the same time, you should naturally become suspicious of the death note and Eita's reaction to that !!!

Spoiler show
    Maybe so but if he never told her about it or if he hid it well why should she bother?

Quote Quote:
    Sorry I naturally have a tendency to insert myself, my feelings, or actual reality into the anime story...
    I guess everyone does. :3

Quote Quote:
    At some point you must give everything on stake, otherwise you will regret it !!!
    True but I'd like to preserve such a relationship as long as possible if there would be a chance of destroying it through a confession.

Quote Quote:
    I still believe that in things like love, this saying "is a law" !!!
    I don't know anything about lov eitself so I can't really relate.^^'

Quote Quote:
    That, T-shirt was "fluorescent" - "see through ", god dam* it !!!
    Sadly I can relate to this one... *vomit*

Quote Quote:
    Wanting a boy just for herself, I don't see anything wrong with Masuzu.
    If they were actually girl- and boyfriend I'd agree. But this isn't the case.

Quote Quote:
    About the new girl, Himeka or someting, although I never paid special attention to her in manga, I just see her as a normal innocent, but cute girl.
    I have a thing for this type of girl... Can't help it... I idolize delusional girls. *.*

Episode 6:

They want us to hate Mana don't they? I really do despise her know.
    I can't stand this type of spoiled brat. <.<

Hime is really cute and sweet. She was all alone and than her prince Eita appeared. One more competitor for Chiwa-chan though. =/

I never get bored of Eitas break downs after Masuzu reads his Death Note. It must really hurt him. :'D
    On the other hand he is a very reliable guy who fights for his friends. I like that.
    By the way. For someone who is not interested in love he sure does have a lot of female friends who are all into Eita...

Next episode another competior will join the Harem...
    I still root for Osananajimi-Love no matter what!

---------- Post added February 17, 2013 at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2013 at 04:17 AM ----------

Episode 7:

Hime was AWESOME!!! XDDD Rolling on a bed behind the serious talk... I couldn't stop laughing... XD She should be called Him"ecchi" XD
    And damn she can dress herself quickly ô__O

Chiwa you sneeky little devil... Totally on the mark here *g*

Why is everyone into Eita? Even the Tsundere Ai... oô Eitas denseness is pissing me off though... <.<

Chiwa-chan with her summer clothes... Damn she is way to cute... :3

Eitas ringtone for Masuzu.... Hahahahaha XDDDD

Ai-chan is... weird... She behaves like a little child in front of Eita... XD
    So far I like every girl but Masuzu. She is really not my type... =/

So I guess they met as little children but Eita - what a surprise - forgot.

---------- Post added February 24, 2013 at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was February 17, 2013 at 01:31 AM ----------

Episode 8:

China, Ami and Eiji... Sure... xD
    What a coinsedence... And in the end China was vaporized...? Oh man... XD

Very funny episode. :3
    I never get tired of watching Eitas pain while Mazusu reads the Death note... x'D

Ai-chan is soooooooooooooooo cute x3
    I wonder what happened between her and Eita... He is dense but why would he forget her?

---------- Post added March 03, 2013 at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was February 24, 2013 at 04:18 AM ----------

Episode 9:

The comedy is getting better and better... x'D

Ai-chan went from totally adorable too incredibly insane rigth before the end... This Anime makes it seem like Chuunibyou is a serious disease... At the moment it's a total rip of of the Chuunibyou-Anime just with a harem scenario... <.<

They really should get back to the main plot. Only 3 episodes left and I wonder how things will turn it...
    This episode was very funny but I was unsatisfied.

---------- Post added March 12, 2013 at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was March 03, 2013 at 02:25 AM ----------

Episode 10:

*nosebleed* Why are you so cute Chiwa-chan... That smile was sooooooooo heartwarming.

Awesome though how Eitas-Chuunibyou self acts... That guy has a very big screw loose.

Well the swisuit contest was... well...
    Though on a side note... Calling Chiwa-chans swimsuit a swimsuit would be generous... wouldn't it?

And what the hell Ai-chan...?! A wedding dress? How insane is this girl?
    No winter for her... x'D

Even Masuzu showed her cute side... But I DON'T want her to win... =/

I so hate it when I know I'm rooting for the pairing which will not happen...

Way to go Saeko-san... She came, she saw, she busted the hell ouf of that fake relationship...
    Now. Go Chiwa-chan!!!

---------- Post added March 16, 2013 at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was March 12, 2013 at 02:54 AM ----------

Episode 11:

It's not like I dislike dense guys in this genre... But Eita is so dense I call BS. He was THERE while his aunt pointed out that all three of them LOVE him. How can you NOT notice that?! What else does he need?
    This is so annoying...

I still don't like Natsukawas attitude... And I know she will win this... But why... He is on no-love mode because of this parents and because he wants to study all the time to heal Chiwa-chan... If he doesn't love her I'd really don't understand it. Ai and Hime are just there to have a harem scenario. They had no chance since this show started. They are there for the comic relief.
    It's always been between Chiwa-chan and Natsukawa... And I don't like the fact that the childhood friend will lose at all.

Or maybe Kaoru will win? Guy-love ending is a new possibility now... xD

I don't buy the "I'm so lonely because I have no friends" thing at all. Natsukawa is the one who makes everyone dislike herself...
    Only one episode left. Looks like a second season or at least an OVA will be necessary.

---------- Post added March 29, 2013 at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was March 16, 2013 at 09:48 PM ----------

Episode 12:

There are thirteen episodes after all... My bad...

Eita is horrible at faking love... Natsukawa is just as bad...
    But oh well... The swimsuits are very nice... :3

LOL Eita sure got himself some melons... What the hell...

And damn Ai-chan is smart... :O Not that it wasn't obvious or anything... <.<

But still... Natsukawa changed... Not only because she got that strap... But because she saw Eitas true goal in live...
    HOW could this show go on with the fake route and even make Eita develop some sorts of feelings when he cares about Chiwa the most? This is what I can't comprehend... It makes me facepalm..
    And they will make him fall in love with her... I just know it... Natsukawas tsundere sister kinda proved it...
    *sighs* Nothing you can do about it...

But I still wanna know how this shows is going to end.

---------- Post added March 30, 2013 at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was March 29, 2013 at 08:39 PM ----------

Final Episode:

... Damn you Moe overload... D:
    Hime and Chiwa were beyond cute... Damn you Eita... You and your oustanding harem.

And there we have it... Eita confessing live on stage... <.< All fake my ass... He is so in love with Mazusu... *sighs*

And really... Eita a big idiot... He doesn't even realize they all LOVE him... They don't just like him...
    I was very happy he failed to make the girls hate him... Even though he doesn't really deserve all the love... <.<
    And Chiwa-chan! That kiss was awesome! That confession... Damn I almost melted from that cuteness...

After all we have an open ending and I might be wrong after all... Maybe Eita didn't fell for Mazusu completely... I wonder what would've happened if she hadn't interupted Chiwa-chan...

I guess a sequel will follow some day. But for me Chiwa-chan will be the only girl that I consider being the main heroine.

Overall I'd rate the show 6,5/10. Mostly because I never came to like Masuzu...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 30, 2013 at 01:52 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ah gotta love the abbreviated titles!!!

i had no idea that this was based off of the popular light novel until i clicked on the thread, i actually read the first few volumes of the light novel and i was wondering when they would make an anime, but apparently the anime has been out for a little while

---------- Post added April 05, 2013 at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was April 01, 2013 at 02:15 PM ----------

after the first few episodes you just want to slap masuzu

SHE IS SO MEAN!!!!

being mean to keita is one thing but she needs to leave chiwa alone!!!!

but after that i started to like her a little bit, maybe she isnt ALL bad

either way this is a great romantic comedy, i am on episode 8 and i cant wait to finish it

---------- Post added April 08, 2013 at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was April 05, 2013 at 08:07 AM ----------

just finished episode 10

i love this show, i think a-chan is my favorite! !! i love how she is always lying about michel but tries so hard to get eitas stamo on the certificate

the scene where she was trying on the wedding gown for him was great

---------- Post added April 09, 2013 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was April 08, 2013 at 03:54 PM ----------

this is what makes an epic romance

at the end of episode 13 i honestly cannot tell who i want eita to be with

i hated masuzu at first but when you find out about her past and all she really is a sweet girl and you can tell eita does like her a lot

and at the same time how can you not like chiwa.....

i do like ai as a character, in fact she is my favorite personality in the anime, but i dont think her or hime are nearly as suited for eita as the other two

27. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2