Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: New to this

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Shabozz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

New to this

Hey guys im new here and i love to watch anime and read manga and i figured since i like it so much that i can start to translate it and do more to make readers happy. Yes im new and dont have a team or not much skills on my japanese yet but it is a work in progress. So if anyone has any tips or interested in joining a scan team called khaos just let me know. I really havent found a manga to translate yet but i did find the raw manga to karirin revolution so i think i would like to start there any questions just comment or message me thank you and enjoy your day. ^-^

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New to this

Welcome to MH Shabboz!

Firstly take time to familiarise yourself with the stickied threads here in the Member Zone, then as for your translator questions and queries. It's best to check out the Translators Academy and find out there. Hopefully the resident mods mikkih and serizawa can help answer your questions.

What is your current anime watching list? Is there anything you've seen that you'd want to recommend?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you I will and my anime well it's kind of old I been watching speed grapher lately but I would recommend darker than black chromed shelled regios air gear blassreiter linebarrels of iron desert punk elfen lied death note Angel beats school rumble trigun ghost in the shell soul eater blood+ Rosario+vampire rin clannad game rei zero sacred blacksmith murder princess and so many more I could go on sorry for the long list lol

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shabozz View Post
    Thank you I will and my anime well it's kind of old I been watching speed grapher lately but I would recommend darker than black, chromed shelled, regios, air gear, blassreiter, linebarrels of iron desert, punk, elfen lied, death note ,Angel beats, school rumbl,e trigun, ghost in the shell, soul eater blood+ ,Rosario+vampire rin clannad game rei zero sacred blacksmith murder princess and so many more I could go on sorry for the long list lol
    No commas?

I think the first I need to visit is Ghost in the shell. I don't watch very many animes, and only do so on recommendations. I've just finished watching Eureka Seven though, which was great!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah sorry about that I will remember to use them just so used to not using them when I text. Eureka Seven I need to watch I never sat down to I watched a couple episodes but that was a while ago so maybe I will get into it. I love ghost in the shell I like a lot of anime but the ones with strong female roles are pretty amazing to sit down and watch. Ghost in the shell to me is like watching an older version of Mass Effect it's nice. But I will definitely check out Eureka Seven, I just finished Elfen Lied so I'm free to watch it now thanks (:

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome on MH dude.
    You have watched some interesting anime there; what's your favourite between them?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you and hmm I don't know but I would say it's between elfen lied, Death note, and Darker than black. That are really interesting and the ones I have watched recently out of the list but it really is a hard choice lol.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah sorry about that I will remember to use them just so used to not using them when I text. Eureka Seven I need to watch I never sat down to I watched a couple episodes but that was a while ago so maybe I will get into it. I love ghost in the shell I like a lot of anime but the ones with strong female roles are pretty amazing to sit down and watch. Ghost in the shell to me is like watching an older version of Mass Effect it's nice. But I will definitely check out Eureka Seven, I just finished Elfen Lied so I'm free to watch it now thanks (:
    I found E7 to have a slow start, dunno if it was because I kept stopping and starting the first handful of episodes but it was quite difficult for me to get any sort of run going with it. It wasn't until I got around 15+ episodes that I finally got a comfortable with it. It is a really brilliant story full of surprises, even until the very last episode.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you and hmm I don't know but I would say it's between elfen lied, Death note, and Darker than black. That are really interesting and the ones I have watched recently out of the list but it really is a hard choice lol.
    Yes, Elfen Lied and Death Note are pretty good; don't know about Darker than black tough.
    But I agree; after watching a lot of anime you can't decide which is better. XD

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome.

Try to read/watch: Monster

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I love anime it is awesome and monster I will check it out sometime soon my friends are getting on me about narturo lately haha. Well I haven't finished air gear yet and I just started fairy tail also I'm big on kuruko and even though I watched elfen lied I want to read it so it's a big list. Although if there is anymore manga than I'm interested or anime for that matter I like anything really from sports to black rock shooter naruto to air gear full metal alchemist and so on I could go for ever lol.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Thanks for the heads up I'm actually finishing up vandread now but after it I'll check out Eureka Seven

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

and Hunter x Hunter

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

and start reading manga as soon as possible.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright I will do that thank you

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up I'm actually finishing up vandread now but after it I'll check out Eureka Seven
    Oh Vandread! now that takes me back...I don't think I quite watched all of it though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I'm actually on season 2 episode 6 it's pretty good (=

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply