Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Do you think kishi cheated you !?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 39.29%
  • No

34 60.71%
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

^ You just love to post odd anecdotes through smilies, don't you?

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sometime i think that kishi is force to write naruto as the producers want to take naruto and isn't just up to kishi while naruto is a marketing that produce's so much money seelling book, DVD,cloths,toys,video games and so many more items.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I partially agree with the topic

Son of the 4th was kinda obvious wasnt it? You see a yellow haired hokage and u see a kid just born with the same hair color and looks. Besides that, becoming and orphan and not knowing the truth doesnt leave any scope of an advantage there.

Member of the strongest clan - well, again we havent really seen a bloodline advantage due to it. None of naruto's techniques use the uzumaki technique. They are all non-bloodline techniques. The only advantage, could be large pools of chakra. Also, he seems to have inherited physical attributes from his father, we dont know if minato belonged to a special clan yet.

Child of prophecy! That I agree, but the prophecy doesnt gift him anything, it is just a prophecy.Though I think it would have been better to show he wasnt the child, and he disproves them and becomes greater!

The only gift naruto ahd is kyuubi. It is an extremely diffuclt beast to control, and understanding that, we have seen him go stronger tot he point that he befriends it, which I think is acceptable.

I feel Kishimoto betrayed (not sure if this is the right word) us in the following points:

1) underusing characters like rock lee, neji
    2) losing focus on the main villain time and again, or too many villains introduced
    3) bringing the awesome dead characters back and wasting them again - like kimimaro
    4) Tobis real identity
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Sacrificing your life in exchanged for bringing back a thousand/s of ninja is pretty honorable for me. And we don't have any choice, kishi decided to kill nagato for naruto's sake. He betrayed jiraiya and yahiko, he failed their expectation and their wills and above all, he was ashamed on what he did. And I doubt he could have stopped tobi's plan. After all, both nagato and itachi are being used by tobi.
    Honorable? Perhaps. Not for me, though. Rationalism over anything.
    Itachi was never used by Tobi. Nagato was manipulated, but Tobi had no way to deal with his power.

So for being cool, it's not about skills but on how he acts, well, fair enough. Naruto isn't really that type of ninja. He's unpredictable and a stupid one. But maybe, he'll gonna change his personality/attitude or on how he should act when he's matured or when he get married to hinata.

Maybe that's hinata's destiny. She isn't destined to become the hyuga's next leader but rather she's destined to become a plain and simple housewife of hokage.

And neji sacrificed his life for naruto and hinata's sake.and he did it on his own free will. He's happy about it, he was freed from the hyuga's curse. So we should let him rest in peace.
    I think Hinata was already placed behind Hanabi in the line for being the clan head, so, it's embarrassing for real

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadan
    Why is this ME so popular? I guess I just loathe WRPGs.
    It appeals to Dudebro american gamers because of the shooting aspects, and JRPG/WRPG gamers with its "your choices matter" approach. Your decisions determined who lives, who dies, certain story events, etc. It's rpg personalization on a new scale. Higher than just "do I wanna be a Black Mage or a Red Mage? Buster Sword or Gunblade?" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten
    I can't agree with that. Our opinion matters as much anyone's. We are still readers, and have every right to express how we feel. Only we have fewer tools with which to express our opinion. Japanese readers can stop buying the book, and stop voting in the TOC, when they are frustrated. We can't really effect the economics of Naruto. But data is meant to be free. Anything that can be turned into data will be free. This is a reality of the new economics, and it will never change. Pandora's box has been opened, it can never be shut again. It is the publisher's problem now, they need to update their business model to account for the internet. Adapt or die. Capitalism is a bitch
    Oh, we all are entitled to our opinions, most definately. It's just, none of us have the right to demand anything from Kishi if we're not paying for his work. And even then, we go into this manga knowing we're at his mercy. We read what HE wants us to read. We can complain, sure. Just... we gotta let go of this sense of entitlement.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Honorable? Perhaps. Not for me, though. Rationalism over anything.
    Itachi was never used by Tobi. Nagato was manipulated, but Tobi had no way to deal with his power.

I think Hinata was already placed behind Hanabi in the line for being the clan head, so, it's embarrassing for real
    Both of them even agreed that they were being used by tobi aka madara. They were being manipulated and being used because tobi has the power to trash them. Itachi said that if naruto would act on his own, it doesn't matter if he's powerful, but he'll failed or he'll become like madara aka tobi. And I even doubt nagato can defeat tobi. If he can, then maybe konan already told tobi. Yeah, both itachi and nagato was being used/manipulated because tobi is more stronger than them.

And no, hinata is the eldest daughter, so she's the first in line of the throne. that's the hyuga's destiny. It doesn't matter if she's weak, she born as the eldest so she's the next head of the hyuga clan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    It appeals to Dudebro american gamers because of the shooting aspects, and JRPG/WRPG gamers with its "your choices matter" approach. Your decisions determined who lives, who dies, certain story events, etc. It's rpg personalization on a new scale. Higher than just "do I wanna be a Black Mage or a Red Mage? Buster Sword or Gunblade?" stuff.
    I guess I just love JRPGs. The only game with a smack of WRPG I liked - loved actually - was Eternal Darkness. I always considered ME to be...off-putting. Don't take it personally. I just wanted to know why people like it so much.

Completely off topic post, of course.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if naruto specifically is your only character of interest then yes, but there are so many characters, developments and ideals attached you have to at least appreciate the compiled effort.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    both itachi and nagato was being used/manipulated because tobi is more stronger than them.
    Just saying that's an absurd statement. Tobi already acknowledged both of them to be stronger than him.

Here he admits that had he not kept some secrets from Itachi, he would have been killed.

Here he acknowledges Pain\Nagato to be invincible and was even surprised someone managed to delay him.

Saying Tobi is stronger than those two is a statement out of ignorance. Both of them are leagues ahead of him in both feats and facts.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; January 08, 2013 at 02:45 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Personaly i don't have a problem with how Naruto got from hard work or whatever to curently in the manga. Also even in part 1 most of the people belived he was the sun of the 4'th Hokage...

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Both of them even agreed that they were being used by tobi aka madara. They were being manipulated and being used because tobi has the power to trash them. Itachi said that if naruto would act on his own, it doesn't matter if he's powerful, but he'll failed or he'll become like madara aka tobi. And I even doubt nagato can defeat tobi. If he can, then maybe konan already told tobi. Yeah, both itachi and nagato was being used/manipulated because tobi is more stronger than them.
    No, he doesn't. His Genjutsu is probably no rival to that of Itachi's. And Nagato? How could Tobi possibly defeat Nagato in a battle? Konan came up with a great plan to defeat him, and Tobi used Izanagi to save himself from a certain death. Nagato was leagues above Konan, so, you are underestimating Nagato here a lot. Itachi was never even manipulated by that masked man. He only agreed to help him get his revenge. He had his own intentions as always.

And no, hinata is the eldest daughter, so she's the first in line of the throne. that's the hyuga's destiny. It doesn't matter if she's weak, she born as the eldest so she's the next head of the hyuga clan.
    Ah, I see. My bad. I misinterpreted this.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v09/c078/10.html
    It looks like Hiashi tried to say he didn't care about her since Hanabi was already more skilled than her. Uh. The kid was defeating her older sister when she was 7

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Hakuteiken

Well actualy whent it comes to Nagato... Tobi does have a way to win... Just ignore Pein and warp right next to Nagato and then put a kunai in his head after you trick him once to use ST (Tobi just goes intangible). Nagato as he was stuck in that chair and Tobi having complete info on him...

As it was Konan would be harder to stop when she was even expecting him with a sea of tags. Now Nagato siting in his chair and Tobi warping next to his but at any time... Its diferent. Hell Tobi can Izanagi and then warp him, Izanagi is some 5-10 MINUTES of GOD mode.
    If Konan was not ready to trow her life she would have done 0 damage to Tobi. Tobi just had no idea she was that nuts to blow herself up. Then if the prep time was not there to create a sea of tags... Well yeah.

As for Itachi... It would be a chakra fight and Itachi would lose it. That is if Obito does not revert to the IQ of a monkey for the plot. Just play defensive bating Itachi to use his jutsus. Of course the posibility that Itachi would trick him is also there but i belive Tobi has a better chanse of winning.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Hakuteiken

Well actualy whent it comes to Nagato... Tobi does have a way to win... Just ignore Pein and warp right next to Nagato and then put a kunai in his head after you trick him once to use ST (Tobi just goes intangible). Nagato as he was stuck in that chair and Tobi having complete info on him...

As it was Konan would be harder to stop when she was even expecting him with a sea of tags. Now Nagato siting in his chair and Tobi warping next to his but at any time... Its diferent. Hell Tobi can Izanagi and then warp him, Izanagi is some 5-10 MINUTES of GOD mode.
    If Konan was not ready to trow her life she would have done 0 damage to Tobi. Tobi just had no idea she was that nuts to blow herself up. Then if the prep time was not there to create a sea of tags... Well yeah.

As for Itachi... It would be a chakra fight and Itachi would lose it. That is if Obito does not revert to the IQ of a monkey for the plot. Just play defensive bating Itachi to use his jutsus. Of course the posibility that Itachi would trick him is also there but i belive Tobi has a better chanse of winning.
    Is that supposed to count as a fight, though? Then, let the Six Paths of Pain start alongside Nagato. Since he would then be controlling them within a very short distance, their usage of the techniques would also drastically improve.
    And let it be sacrificing also his own life on the way. It's still better to die for taking out the evil than dying for trash.

Itachi isn't someone who would spam jutsu after realizing his intangibility ability. If it came down to a battle of intellect, Itachi would win. But the main point about Itachi wasn't his strength here. He said that Itachi was manipulated, and I said he was simply not.
    Same with Nagato. He said that Nagato was manipulated because he was inferior in terms of strength, but there is no reason to think that was the case.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Just saying that's an absurd statement. Tobi already acknowledged both of them to be stronger than him.

Here he admits that had he not kept some secrets from Itachi, he would have been killed.

Here he acknowledges Pain\Nagato to be invincible and was even surprised someone managed to delay him.

Saying Tobi is stronger than those two is a statement out of ignorance. Both of them are leagues ahead of him in both feats and facts.
    For itachi, his last-ditch effort was failed. And acknowledging nagato as invincible doesn't mean tobi included himself. Tobi is a liar and a pro in manipulating someone.

Admitting that itachi can kill him through sasuke doesn't mean itachi is more stronger than tobi. Itachi last-ditch effort failed, yeah, from the word last, it means it wasn't the first attempt of itachi to kill tobi. T'was his last.

You're the one who ignores itachi and nagato's statement. Both of them was being used by tobi, that's a fact, and they don't really know the true plans of akatsuki/tobi.

And remember what itachi said to naruto? Even if he's stronger like madara, he should rely on his friends so that he'll not failed on something. ( something like that). Itachi even laugh his ass off when sasuke told him that he'll going to kill the one who help itachi with the annihilation of the uchiha. Itachi already admitted that tobi/madara is beyond of his caliber. Madara aka tobi is itachi's master after all.

And all your scans are baseless, because both of them, when they're ET, agreed on each other that in the end, even though they possess the MS and the rinnegan, they're being used by obito. Yeah, obito is strong enough to manipulate nagato and itachi. Sorry, but that's already a fact.
    Last edited by marshall313; January 08, 2013 at 07:28 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Hakuteiken

Under normal circumstances his realms where not right there next to him. Tobi can choose his moment. For Nagato to keep them constantly there and acive.... It would be harder. Then even if they are it would still not help. Activate Izanagi and then kill him. So what he get's hit at the same time? Its irrelevant. He pops back and Nagato is dead.

Itachi already knows about his intangibility. Thing is he needs to fight, to use jutsus. Tobi can outlast him easy(using jutsus himself). Think about it Itachi needs to keep distance, use Susano. In a melee fight if Tobi lands a finger on him its over, this would force Itachi to pop ribets Susano and use long range jutsus+clones. Even Minato almost whent by, by. He is to hax.
    Then in the end... Izanagi again. 5 to 10 minutes. Itachi can't posibly win.

Also i did notice you 2 where talking about manipulation but it was also about power levels. Itachi was.... Somewhat manipulated in the sense of what happened to Sasuke. Tobi knew EXACLY what Itachi was going to do and alowed it. He knew that Itachi plans to die for Sasuke. Then he got Sasuke. He manipulated him in the sense that he used him as a tool (in exchange for his help in murdering the clan) and then in the even got another tool in Sasuke's form(by using Itachi on Sasuke). Itachi did place a trap in Sasuke asuming this could happen but in the end Tobi got the better deal. But yeah he did not manipulated him trough force. Itachi was probably the only one that made Obito uneasy.

Nagato on the other hand is even more clear how he was manipulated after curent chapters. Obito whent to him first when Konan and the other guy was there and offered him to answer on how to save the world. Nagato almost whent with it if not for his friend, Yahiko. Later after he died Nagato whent before "Madara" and accepted the deal completly. He was manipulated true but it was in part because of Nagato ofered himself completly.

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast