Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Do you think kishi cheated you !?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    22 39.29%
  • No

    34 60.71%
New Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 136

Thread: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

  1. #76
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Nah. Obito did really want sasuke that much. They way he told zetsu that he won sasuke over to his side is an indication that he need sasuke that much for his future plan.

    Obito and itachi had a deal right? And one of itachi's deal is that the konoha should be off limit to obito. So the ''nothing would stand on my way'' of obito is just all bout harming the konoha. And it's not that itachi did really stood in obito's way/plan. It's all about attacking/harming the konoha. As you know, obito is dying to destroy the konoha. That's their deal. So it's itachi's deal who stopped obito to attack the konoha, it's itachi who stood in obito's way to attack the konoha.
    ..and then, he doesn't even care what he does? He most likely knew Sasuke wouldn't peacefully sit and wait with Zetsu in a cave until all the things ended. Actually, after all the things ended, what role could Sasuke have? I know how he put it out, but his actions didn't support his words here.

    Oh, I got your point now. But for all I know, I don't expect Obito to show such loyalty and do what his side of the agreement requests. He isn't an honorable Shinobi or someone who would uphold code of honor above his petty revenge.

  2. #77
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    ..and then, he doesn't even care what he does? He most likely knew Sasuke wouldn't peacefully sit and wait with Zetsu in a cave until all the things ended. Actually, after all the things ended, what role could Sasuke have? I know how he put it out, but his actions didn't support his words here.

    Oh, I got your point now. But for all I know, I don't expect Obito to show such loyalty and do what his side of the agreement requests. He isn't an honorable Shinobi or someone who would uphold code of honor above his petty revenge.
    Itachi's power/services or what can itachi do to his plan is more important to his code of honor. Itachi's power is unique and awesome. And obito is fond to their clan's power, the uchiha's power. Destroying and killing itachi/power isn't a good idea at all. Obito's an uchiha, so he knows itachi and his power worth.

    About sasuke, well, obito seems had a plan for him. After all, obito just want to use sasuke the way he used itachi and nagato.

  3. #78
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Itachi's power/services or what can itachi do to his plan is more important to his code of honor. Itachi's power is unique and awesome. And obito is fond to their clan's power, the uchiha's power. Destroying and killing itachi/power isn't a good idea at all. Obito's an uchiha, so he knows itachi and his power worth.

    About sasuke, well, obito seems had a plan for him. After all, obito just want to use sasuke the way he used itachi and nagato.
    I have got a better idea for you, Obito. Kill Itachi and take his eyes, then, implant those eyes in your eye socket or keep them in your possession for later on, as you did after Itachi died, if you are that much fond of that power.

    I don't know. He seems to have casted aside Sasuke for the time being. Same goes for everyone else, though. It looks like, at the moment, Sasuke is more of a forgotten-nin than a missing-nin.

  4. #79
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I have got a better idea for you, Obito. Kill Itachi and take his eyes, then, implant those eyes in your eye socket or keep them in your possession for later on, as you did after Itachi died, if you are that much fond of that power.

    I don't know. He seems to have casted aside Sasuke for the time being. Same goes for everyone else, though. It looks like, at the moment, Sasuke is more of a forgotten-nin than a missing-nin.
    And then what? Obito would be kisame's partner.

    Itachi had the MS. And I think naruto or the kyubi is itachi's mission. So maybe obito let itachi to stay alive is because his MS is the best tools to capture the kyubi.

    And obito is the boss, so he should let itachi do his job first before taking his eyes.

  5. #80
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    And then what? Obito would be kisame's partner.

    Itachi had the MS. And I think naruto or the kyubi is itachi's mission. So maybe obito let itachi to stay alive is because his MS is the best tools to capture the kyubi.

    And obito is the boss, so he should let itachi do his job first before taking his eyes.
    I think this can't be the case. Obito knew of Itachi's intentions to die for Sasuke. And truth be told, I don't know what Itachi accomplished as an Akatsuki member. Canon or non-canon, he was never shown to be engaged in a fight regarding the Bijuu.

    Guess we will have to wait for some sort of answer.

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #81
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Huh?

    It's not itachi, it's itachi's amaterasu trap who almost killed obito. Almost in a sense that its failed.

    It was itachi's last ditch effort who almost killed obito and not itachi himself. Yeah, from the word last, as in last. It's like itachi's trap almost killed obito so it means that itachi can kill him. What the hell is that logic? That's nonsense.
    Ah...no. He meant that Itachi could really kill him. Which is why he said he was lucky to hide some secrets from him. There is absolutely nothing about Itachi's Amaterasu there. It's not that the trap got him...he straight up said Itachi could kill him.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; January 11, 2013 at 09:15 AM.

  8. #82
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

    Quote Quote:
    Huh?

    It's not itachi, it's itachi's amaterasu trap who almost killed obito. Almost in a sense that its failed.

    It was itachi's last ditch effort who almost killed obito and not itachi himself. Yeah, from the word last, as in last. It's like itachi's trap almost killed obito so it means that itachi can kill him. What the hell is that logic? That's nonsense.
    even if he could only kill him by the trap doesnt that mean he still could kill him? XD i mean he set up the trap so it is his work, either way the point would go to itachi right? how can you say an attack coming from itachi not count as a kill if he were to get it? it may be a last ditch effort but if it works it works. and itachi could take obito, i think being short a natural sharigan makes him not able to do some moves, we havent seen one special thing from him besides kamui
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; January 11, 2013 at 09:07 AM.

  9. #83
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Ah...no. He meant that Itachi could really kill him. Which is why he said he was lucky to hide some secrets from him. There is absolutely nothing about Itachi's Amaterasu there. It's not that the trap got him...he straight up said Itachi could kill him.
    Woohh. He's talking to the amaterasu trap. He hide some secrets from him that's why itachi's trap failed. Sorry, but that's my interpretation on that one. ''Itachi almost killed obito with his extra little protection or his fail-safe method or amaterasu trap. That's why obito admitted that itachi never cease to amazed him.

    ---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I think this can't be the case. Obito knew of Itachi's intentions to die for Sasuke. And truth be told, I don't know what Itachi accomplished as an Akatsuki member. Canon or non-canon, he was never shown to be engaged in a fight regarding the Bijuu.

    Guess we will have to wait for some sort of answer.
    Maybe that's only in the later part of itachi's story. And that's some odd, how could obito knew that itachi is dying?

    Well, maybe you're right. We don't know anything on itachi's accomplishments as a member of akatsuki. But the akatsuki is some sort of mercenary organization right? Yeah, maybe itachi accomplished some assassination job from his organization. he's the best assasin in his organization anyway.

    But still, the fact is the kyubi's jinchuuriki is itachi's target. Maybe that's because he got the MS.

    Overall, the manga clearly shown/stated that both nagato and itachi are being used by obito. They even trolled by obito for saying that he's madara. And the most amazing part is both of them believed that obito is indeed madara. That's why itachi wants sasuke to surpass madara aka obito. As in itachi wants sasuke to surpass his master madara aka obito.

    ---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    even if he could only kill him by the trap doesnt that mean he still could kill him? XD i mean he set up the trap so it is his work, either way the point would go to itachi right? how can you say an attack coming from itachi not count as a kill if he were to get it? it may be a last ditch effort but if it works it works. and itachi could take obito, i think being short a natural sharigan makes him not able to do some moves, we havent seen one special thing from him besides kamui
    Have you seen that obito knew some uchiha barrier than we haven't seen from itachi? Yeah, you're right, we haven't seen some other special power of obito, but you're forgetting something that obito was trained directly by the greatest uchiha of all. Madara trained him and teach him directly with some/bunch of uchiha or madara's jutsus. And obito has hashirama's DNA that makes him more superior than itachi.

    And I think you should drop that amaterasu trap of itachi. Yeah, obito admitted that itachi almost killed him with his trap, but for Pete's sake, that trap was being belittle by obito himself as a little extra protection, and that trap failed. So it's somehow baseless to argue that itachi could kill obito just because of that. It failed so it's consider as a failure on itachi's part.

  10. #84
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

    i think it was obvious since the start he was the 4ths son so i always thought he was special. also in the start it seems no one bothered to trained him. because as soon as he got trained he should he was not a drop out like others thought. like with many shonen mangas we all should have know they had something special about them. for example goku he was a sayian, ichigo was a hybrid of a quincy and shinigami and yusuke he was related to raizen. so i have no problem, plus kishi had said in the past matrix was his favorite movie. the whole child of destiny seems similar to the one in matrix.

  11. #85
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Maybe that's only in the later part of itachi's story. And that's some odd, how could obito knew that itachi is dying?

    Well, maybe you're right. We don't know anything on itachi's accomplishments as a member of akatsuki. But the akatsuki is some sort of mercenary organization right? Yeah, maybe itachi accomplished some assassination job from his organization. he's the best assasin in his organization anyway.

    But still, the fact is the kyubi's jinchuuriki is itachi's target. Maybe that's because he got the MS.

    Overall, the manga clearly shown/stated that both nagato and itachi are being used by obito. They even trolled by obito for saying that he's madara. And the most amazing part is both of them believed that obito is indeed madara. That's why itachi wants sasuke to surpass madara aka obito. As in itachi wants sasuke to surpass his master madara aka obito.
    I can see no other reason than a normal perception of condition or perhaps Itachi told about that himself. Itachi definitely seemed to be targeting the Kyuubi, but he retreated in a potential fight against Jiraiya. I don't think anyone else would do the same.

    Believing a lie and being used is different concepts. Itachi believed Obito to be Madara. And what if he wasn't Madara and someone else? A dangerous Uchiha clansmen with MS. Just like Minato stated, whether he was truly Madara or someone pretending to be him, it wasn't Itachi's concern. And he was definitely messing up with Sasuke when he called Madara his master.
    To a degree, same goes for Nagato, as well. Who cares if he is Uchiha Madara or Uchiha "some random name"? He was powerful and offered the path Nagato thought that it could save himself from the despair. In the end, he was just being used.

  12. #86
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

    the thing is about naruto now, it that he make the really all powerful bad guys look weak compare to him, i mean he enter the war like 100 chapter ago, spam powerful jutsu over and over and 3 chapter ago he run out of chackra and last chapter hes 100% again.

    sasuke got some crazy power. but he run out of chackra and hes done for. unlike naruto who chackra are infinity.
    plus now all hes fight are handicap cause it always a 2 vs 1. naruto+kurama vs sasuke.
    now you see sasuke use 1 or 2 eyes jutsu, you can see him slowing down. but after naruto use 2 byuubi bomb or 3 or 5. do you see him slowing down. nooo.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  13. #87
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

    It will be good if kishi will take away the kyuubi chakra and naruto will only have sennin-mode which i think is powerful and naruto won't be so god like but he won't stand a chance against madara/obito/juubi.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  14. #88
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I don't know how that's related to the topic, but Obito made it pretty clear that he was, IN FACT, scared of Itachi. Itachi was a Genius in his own fucking league and since he pretty much never showed his true powers to the max, I'm just gonna agree with whoever said it, that Itachi could've taken Obito out if he wanted too. His intellect and strategic powers would probably defeat even that annoying Kamui.
    Then why didn't he?


    Kishi did betray us by giving Naruto too much powerups and free powerups, as well as giving Sasuke Mangekyo and Hashirama and Madara better abilities of theirs.

  15. #89
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Kishi did betray us by giving Naruto too much powerups and free powerups, as well as giving Sasuke Mangekyo and Hashirama and Madara better abilities of theirs.
    In my opinion, the word betrayal cannot be thrown around like that. You may not agree with any of those things. However, Kishimoto does not owe us jack crap. So how is it betrayal?

  16. #90
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,445
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

    Kishi could only betray us in what he promised us. So, is there something like that?
    Erfworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts