Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Do you think kishi cheated you !?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 39.29%
  • No

34 60.71%
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like Kishi betrayed us!

well ....

When I reading manga , Naruto was a simple orphan ( except QB ) whose want to become greatest ninja in his village and change his destiny and over come it by hard working .....

but now it become like :

son of 4th hokage !
    member of one of strongest clan ( Uzumaki )
    child of prophecy !
    Savior !
    and etc ....

and above all of its , everything solving for him magically ....

I mean I feel betrayed by writer .... I begun to read a manga that main character had to overcome destiny but now he is in complete opposite side !!

damn , I really can't tell my real words ..... well , lets talk about ....
    خداحافظ

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I feel Kishi betrayed us !!

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    well ....

When I reading manga , Naruto was a simple orphan ( except QB ) whose want to become greatest ninja in his village and change his destiny and over come it by hard working .....

but now it become like :

son of 4th hokage !
    child of prophecy !
    Savior !
    and etc ....

I mean I feel betrayed by writer .... I begun to read a manga that main character had to overcome destiny but now he is in complete opposite side !!

IMHO, that was the only plausible way for him to match Sasuke...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kiba's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

well ....

but now it become like :

son of 4th hokage !
    child of prophecy !
    Savior !
    and etc ....

remember this is a manga
    and i dont see why uzumaki is the strongest clan

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Betrayed, How so? It's Kishimoto story, and he doesn't owe us anything. Misled maybe, but not betrayed. Ultimately, it's his story and he can change what he wants about it. You can not agree with the changes. However, to say that he betrayed us, like he owed us something, is little bit out there.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; January 06, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oh Naruto is still a character about working hard and showing your words through your actions, he just has more of background and destiny than we thought

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Betrayed isn't the exact word. That's a lil bit too far.

So you want naruto to overcome the destiny till the end of this manga? Yeah, good luck with that.

And honestly, I don't get your sentiment.

When was naruto ever wants to change/overcome his destiny?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Betrayed, How so? It's Kishimoto story, and he doesn't owe us anything. Misled maybe, but not betrayed. Ultimately, it's his story and he can change what he wants about it. You can not agree with the changes. However, to say that he betrayed us, like he owed us something, is little bit out there.
    he didn't write it for himself ... he writing it for readers .... with your logic , he can turn Naruto in main antagonist , and make Madara to main protagonist .... are you accept it !? no

well , maybe I didn't use prefect words but at least he cheated us , or changed it illegally .....

Quote Quote:
    oh Naruto is still a character about working hard and showing your words through your actions, he just has more of background and destiny than we thought
    actually , his hard work has nothing with current chapters ... he using QB's chakra and plot armor protect him and he has tone of advantage ....

simply , hard works can't solve anything , that why TNJ come to play ...

anyway , he actually using Qb's chakra .... he has no limit so hard work is a joke .... if I have nuclear energy in my body and have so much advantage , then I wouldn't stop .... this isn't any specific things ... almost of all of characters in manga doing their best and won't stop till their end .... but they haven't plot armor in their and QB in their sides that Naruto has ...... for example , if kages has Qb in their body , they could rise and fight Madara over and over !!! so Naruto isn't unique ...

and Bijju accept Naruto because RS predicted Naruto coming ....

Quote Quote:
    So you want naruto to overcome the destiny till the end of this manga? Yeah, good luck with that.
    no , but I didn't except he become the child of prophecy and chosen one by destiny ..... he doesn't have to overcome it till the end but it not mean he should be chosen one by destiny ....
    Last edited by shafagh; January 07, 2013 at 01:02 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

he didn't write it for himself ... he writing it for readers .... with your logic , he can turn Naruto in main antagonist , and make Madara to main protagonist .... are you accept it !? no

well , maybe I didn't use prefect words but at least he cheated us , or changed it illegally .....
    that's wrong thing to ask. if Kishi decides to change Naruto into antagonist and Madara into protagonist; would i like it? (to tell the truth, I will like it. anyway, with the point) that may vary from person to person. but would someone accept it? yes, everyone has no choice to accept it whether they like it or not.
    Naruto Forever

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

no , but I didn't except he become the child of prophecy and chosen one by destiny ..... he doesn't have to overcome it till the end but it not mean he should be chosen one by destiny ....
    While I agree with you that the whole "Child of prophecy" and all kinda ruined Naruto's character in regards of defying destiny and all, its not like he's gonna sit there and things are gonna magically fix themselves, he still has to work his butt off to defeat his enemies.

And if you think he's protected by the plot because he's the child of prophecy, then you must've missed for, what, 400 chapters that the manga is called Naruto its obvious he's gonna be top dog at the end of the manga, is foolish to think otherwise

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    IMHO, that was the only plausible way for him to match Sasuke...
    i agree with this. after every one of sasukes fights naruto gets a power up and i agree with shafagh, you dont have to be the child destiny, uzumaki, son of the fourth and everything holy in life in one person just to be the main character of a story. naruto is often compared to goku but they are nothing alike, goku was born with a power level of 1, a lower class soldier and was sent to earth cause they thought he was a pussy and was still the hero. naruto started off a regular kid being the host for the fox but now he's pretty much ninja jesus with all these titles and power ups.

imho i dont think naruto is cut out to be at the point where he is now,he constantly needs to be reassured, cant think for himself... he needs to build upon his skills and realize his full potential cause right now he's just borrowing other peoples power and is protected by the child prophecy bs. nagato shouldve been the sole child prophecy, he shouldve just passed on his will to naruto entrusting him to finish his goal once he changed his heart and died resurrecting everyone
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; January 07, 2013 at 04:31 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    While I agree with you that the whole "Child of prophecy" and all kinda ruined Naruto's character in regards of defying destiny and all, its not like he's gonna sit there and things are gonna magically fix themselves, he still has to work his butt off to defeat his enemies.

And if you think he's protected by the plot because he's the child of prophecy, then you must've missed for, what, 400 chapters that the manga is called Naruto its obvious he's gonna be top dog at the end of the manga, is foolish to think otherwise
    Nagato was also one of the Children of the Prophecy and ended up dying, so, it's not the reason. Obviously, Naruto is protected, because he's the protagonist.
    That's the reason why I don't really like Naruto when.. Naruto makes an appearance, which is almost like always. The only reason I got into this in the first place was watching the Uchiha brothers' fight in the anime and thinking it was a cool story.
    That's the real feeling of betrayal for me

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Nagato was also one of the Children of the Prophecy and ended up dying, so, it's not the reason. Obviously, Naruto is protected, because he's the protagonist.
    That's the reason why I don't really like Naruto when.. Naruto makes an appearance, which is almost like always. The only reason I got into this in the first place was watching the Uchiha brothers' fight in the anime and thinking it was a cool story.
    That's the real feeling of betrayal for me
    what's up with plot protection anyway? because Naruto doesn't die, he is protected by plot (or alive because of plot purpose), right? what happens if i tell it other way around? Nagato died because of plot purpose.

anyway, now that you are talking about plot protection, let's see. Naruto's biggest fight before now was against Nagato. there were reasons he was alive throughout the battle; but most of all, Nagato wanted him alive, not dead; and that's why Naruto never had the chance to die in that battle. chance of being defeated? yes, of course. but chance of dying in that battle? nope. where is Child of Destiny in there?

and sasuke's biggest battle was against Itachi; where he didn't want to kill sasuke. but against Deidara, Danzo, Kages; every time it was because of plot protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    the manga is called Naruto its obvious he's gonna be top dog at the end of the manga, is foolish to think otherwise
    i have much doubt about it. afterall Kishi has proven himself to be able to do otherwise.
    Last edited by darkprince0521; January 07, 2013 at 05:24 AM.
    Naruto Forever

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    what's up with plot protection anyway? because Naruto doesn't die, he is protected by plot (or alive because of plot purpose), right? what happens if i tell it other way around? Nagato died because of plot purpose.

anyway, now that you are talking about plot protection, let's see. Naruto's biggest fight before now was against Nagato. there were reasons he was alive throughout the battle; but most of all, Nagato wanted him alive, not dead; and that's why Naruto never had the chance to die in that battle. chance of being defeated? yes, of course. but chance of dying in that battle? nope. where is Child of Destiny in there?

and sasuke's biggest battle was against Itachi; where he didn't want to kill sasuke. but against Deidara, Danzo, Kages; every time it was because of plot protection.
    If Nagato died because of plot purpose, it was even worse. Nagato had absolutely no reason to revive a bunch of fodder Konoha Shinobi. If he stayed alive and assisted Naruto himself, it would be a massive development, but he just said his role was over, clearly thanks to a mysterious choice. If peace meant everything to Nagato, he should have done the logical thing, not the sentimental one.

Oh, I didn't imply Naruto was the only one with plot protection or Sasuke had a fair and square fight against Itachi.
    The thing is no matter what could happen, Naruto will never be as cool as someone like Itachi. That meant nothing else.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

well ....

but now it become like :

son of 4th hokage !
    child of prophecy !
    Savior !
    and etc ....

Actualy nothing is changed, Naruto became who he is now not becase he is an Uzumaki, son of fourth and etc. He became who he is now by making his own choices and protecting the things he believes in. As a matter of fact...if he was a regular student, and was kinda a passive without a goal, i think he wouldv just unleashed the QB and the manga ended at first part ( chuun exam at its best....or even Zabuza wouldv killed him). The heritage of Naruto have nothing to do with his own achievments, if in the story you see not a character (he doesnt changed even one bit!) but his "special traits" then..well..its kinda you are the one who betraying the wrighter,not otherwise.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    If Nagato died because of plot purpose, it was even worse. Nagato had absolutely no reason to revive a bunch of fodder Konoha Shinobi. If he stayed alive and assisted Naruto himself, it would be a massive development, but he just said his role was over, clearly thanks to a mysterious choice. If peace meant everything to Nagato, he should have done the logical thing, not the sentimental one.

Oh, I didn't imply Naruto was the only one with plot protection or Sasuke had a fair and square fight against Itachi.
    The thing is no matter what could happen, Naruto will never be as cool as someone like Itachi. That meant nothing else.
    No reason to revived? He killed jiraiya, his master, the one who teach him to be a ninja, and they were suppose to be killed by orochimaru if wasn't for jiraiya. And yet he killed him. And does nagato think of jiraiya when he revived the konoha-nins? Yeah, for me, it's a sign that he sacrificed his life to konoha because on what he did to jiraiya.

How can he stayed alive if for him, he's already a failure? He failed his master's expectation and his will. For me, nagato entrusting everything to naruto while sacrificing his life is an end befitting a true shinobi.

Well, we don't know about that. Someday, when naruto get matured and learned his father or mother's skills, then he'll definitely gonna surpass itachi for being a cool and awesome ninja.

So naruto will gonna surpass minato for being a cool and awesome ninja.
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; January 07, 2013 at 08:20 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast