Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tamako Market

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tamako Market

It's so adorable how dense Tamako is... Well on the other hand I fear she thinks of Mochi most of the time...

At first I thought Midori was kinda ugly this episode but it changed. She cares about Tamako with all of her heart.

PS: Its kinda creepy...Tamako looks exactly like Shiori with glasses...

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Mochizou. But they're still at what, elementary school? Or junior high? Given how obsessed Tamako is with her mochi... Anyway I'm rooting for Mochizou. Go go!! Yeah, I thought Midori would push Mochizou away no matter what, but I guess she felt in a way that their relationship wouldn't go that way and gave Mochizou a chance as well.

A sweet episode, glad to see more Mochizou. I missed him lately. <3

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

Kanna is without a doubt my favorite girl of this show. Her faces paired with the things she says make her absolutely awesome! x'D

Choi is a very nice addition to the group too. Though she somehow reminded me of Azusa from K-On... I don't know why though... But she is incredibly cute. *.*

Dera with muscles now...? I prefered him beeing a fluffy ball with feathers.

So after all it seems like Tamako will be asked to be the bride for the prince... Not so sure if I like this obvious development... =/

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    So after all it seems like Tamako will be asked to be the bride for the prince... Not so sure if I like this obvious development... =/
    If that's what will happen, I truly hope to see Mochizou's heroic actions to save the princess!

Episode 8 is another funny one. I laughed hard at Dera throughout the episode; so birds have more trouble not being able to eat than to fly, and then birds need to be so slim and full of muscles. But the strange thing is that his head is still big no matter what, so funny combined with the rest of his body, nyahaha~ XDD And yes, Choi is very lovely. She's cute although shy. Kanna is indeed the star of the episode, I so love the moments she and Choi teased Dera at school. So lovely.

Anko again next week? With Mochizou? I need more him and Tamako, lol.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

What a sweet episode.
    So her dad made this song... Haven't seen this one coming.
    Mochizou was great too with helping Anko. And how moved he was after he got his birthday-mochi-cake. x)

But still... Kanna stays my favourite. Everytime she says something it's pure awesomeness. x'D

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

love this show , i want a imouto like anko , so cute

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 10:

As I said... Obvious plot development... I expected something different from this show... =/
    Ep. 10 itself was good. Very touching and heartwarming. Kanna's monotonous way of speaking is a blast every time too.

Meanwhile the whole bride things feels kinda out of place. I'm not so sure what to make of it at the moment.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 14, 2013 at 09:26 PM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the bride thing doesn't make sense now. The plot is moving on its own without the bride project, and Dera and Choi were clearly too absorbed in their new life that to snap back at the last moment is quite surprising, lol. But it's actually one of the plot idea so it will have to be solved somehow. Oh, well, Tamako will be snatched away so I'm looking forward for something sweet from Mochizou. Heheheh.

The episodes, of course, funny and lovely as ever. Kanna is too awesome, OMG. I'm her fan.

And I kinda forgot, but if I remember correctly Tamako's mother is deceased already?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That actually is what i think is the biggest flaw in the series. It was never quite about Dera searching for his prince's bride, but never became fully absorbed in Tamako's daily life. The latter would have made this a much better anime, IMO. The cast was incredibly strong, and very likable, but I felt underutilized. I don't like that now, with only two episodes left, the bride subplot suddenly moves to the forefront.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed this episode. I too love Kanna, and Midori. If every episode had been like this one, Tamako would have been a great series. I would have liked if Kanna, Shiori, Midori, and Mochizou had more prominent roles over the course of the entire show, rather than single episode spotlights. I do enjoy Tamako, it's a good, entertaining show, but I do see a lot of lost potential.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11:

Kanna will stay my favourite all right... How she could only think about the beams... :'D

Everyone panicking about Tamako being the bride except for herself... She only cared about gaining that medal till the end.
    It felt like Tamako wasn't really part of the episodes main topic. She had her own story going on.
    It was kinda funny how the prince suddenly appeared in front of her and she only was to get her medal back though.

Still it doesn't feel right. It was an impact out of nowhere.

But this was the first time Tamako showed some emotion beside being the happiest girl on the planet wasn't it?
    Anko sure was cute though... I want a little sister as cute as her too... :3

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooo, that ending. XD Now this feels like any other romance, bwahaha. C'mon, Mochizou, do something! Best part of ep 11 was when Tamako got mad at everyone. We didn't get to see a lot of her feelings since she seems to contain it all so well. Let's see how they will wrap this up.

Tamako Mochimazui is hilarious, though.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Final Episode:

Well that was very sweet. I really liked this last episode. I t had everything. Emotions, laugther and Choi-chan :3
    I have to say they wrapped it up pretty nice. A bit cliché but whatever. :3

Could please someone make me gif out of Dera flying around Tamakos head?

I'm not too sad it's over though. All in all I'd say it was a fun ride but there were better shows. 7/10

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3