Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What is your favorite anime series from the Fall anime season 2012

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shinsekai Yori

3 8.57%
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

0 0%
  • Kamisama Kiss

0 0%
  • Chuunibyou

4 11.43%
  • Hayate no Gotoku: Can't Take My Eyes Off You

0 0%
  • Zetsuan no Tempest

0 0%
  • K

2 5.71%
  • Bakuman. 3

0 0%
  • ToLoveRu Darkness

0 0%
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

4 11.43%
  • Little Busters!

0 0%
  • Sukitte li na yo.

0 0%
  • Code:Breaker

1 2.86%
  • Magi

6 17.14%
  • Ixion Saga

0 0%
  • Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

1 2.86%
  • Girls and Panzer

0 0%
  • Jormungand Perfect Order

2 5.71%
  • Medaka Box Abnormal

1 2.86%
  • Psycho-Pass

9 25.71%
  • Robotics;Notes

1 2.86%
  • Initial D: Fifth Stage

1 2.86%
New Reply

Thread: What is your favorite anime series from the Fall anime season 2012?

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What is your favorite anime series from the Fall anime season 2012?

The Fall anime season has come to an end, so I was wondering, what is your favorite anime series from this past anime season?

For me my favorite anime is Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. It is a great anime that knows how to perfectly combine comedy, romance and drama. There have been moments when I've found myself lol , there have also been other moments when I’ve found myself and there have been other moments that have touched my heart in a big way. Sakurasou reminds me in a way to Honey and Clover; maybe because both series have that right amount of slice-of-life-ness and hilarity.

The Sakurasou characters are all interesting and funny. It has been so much fun seeing these characters developed throughout the first half of this series.

The animation is very good. J.C. Staff has put a lot of work into this series.

The music…it might not be as memorable as the OSTs in other series but I like it. The OP and ED songs are two of my favorite anisons.

For all the reasons mentioned above, Sakurasou is my favorite series from the Fall anime season 2012.

But what about you guys? What is your favorite series from the last anime season?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 06, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is your favorite anime series from the Fall anime season 2012?

Oh yeah it's already winter season... Ah the time is really moving fast. :3

I do agree that Sakurasou is a splendid Anime and it definitely is one of my favorite shows along with Psycho Pass, Little Busters!, Magi, SAO,... but there was one which made an even bigger impact on me.

This would be Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!

A story revolving around a boy named Yuuta who thought of his Chuunibyou (8th grader syndrome) as an annoying pain. He just wanted to start a normal high school life without his delusional identity.
    But then he met Rika... A girl who enjoys her chuunibyou life to the fullest while having a sad secret...
    With this his wish for a normal school life was obliterated.

It was the mix of comedy, romance, well executed main characters and awesome music which made this into my favourite show of 2012.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched five fall anime this year, with three (Robotics;Notes, Psycho-Pass, Shinsekai no Yori) airing until April, this is a provisional answer:

Chuu2byou was my favorite fall anime. From beginning til end it was well written, well animated, funny, and memorable. The two main characters were both interesting, with distinct personalities, and easy to sympathize with. Rikka in particular, is an all time anime character,one of my favorites ever. Chuu2 was an incredibly well done show, typical of a KyoAni series, though I would not compare it to there best (Haruhi, K-On!, and Hyouka). While my answer could change by April, after 1 cour Chuu2 was my favorite fall anime.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Poll added

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to say that PSYCHO-PASS was by far the best. Gen Urobuchi+ Akira Amano = Best show ever.
    The psychological and complicated and well thought out setting was great, along with fantastic character design.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Shabozz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say medaka box I thought it was pretty cool something we all watched at college during break so it was nice to do

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gotenkss's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I am voting for JoJo.
    As the name suggest it is bizzare yet so addictive.
    Extremly fun to watch, with all sorts of weird weapons and fighting patterns and best Overblown dramatization.
    It reminds of old classic anime where the protagonists muscular, while women act in a polite and passive manner.
    Great anime in the era of Moe.
    Would you like me to save you?... Just kidding.

New Reply