Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

Seira will get her ass handed to her :/ Franky will probably save her from getting killed but I predict she will be a bloody mess when this is over. Franky... could probably win with each of them one or one but if they tag team on him, I don't think he'll last either. With Rai in hibernation, I can only hope that Lukedonia Nobles will quit drinking tea and do something.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post
    Seira will get her ass handed to her :/ Franky will probably save her from getting killed but I predict she will be a bloody mess when this is over. Franky... could probably win with each of them one or one but if they tag team on him, I don't think he'll last either. With Rai in hibernation, I can only hope that Lukedonia Nobles will quit drinking tea and do something.

I was thinking that Rajak will arrive first since he is ninja like and save her last minute along with Rael maybe as support as well.
    He will go loco on an elder for hurting Seria -

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2bst2d View Post
    I love this quote from Franky to RK-4: "the ones who are there are elders. You guys are no match for them yet." So does this mean we might see RK-4 at elder level in the future? Yaaaaaaa!
    yes if they get time they can become elder level in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    It was a pretty smart plan by Mark to use the weak point against them.
    I really hope to see Rai wake up and mind control the Yuri, Mark and the kid to go back empty handed.
    why send them alive ???? they know about kids if they go alive kids will be in danger all the time

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yuri won't die, and that is for sure. He will make himself disappear in times of crisis, the art which he knows best...... So even if Mark and Kalvin die, the children would be in danger...

My Prediction:
    Children won't have their memories erased this time. It's the right time for them to be involved on a larger scale, and hopefully the kidnapping would help them participate in future events.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Yuri won't die, and that is for sure. He will make himself disappear in times of crisis, the art which he knows best...... So even if Mark and Kalvin die, the children would be in danger...

My Prediction:
    Children won't have their memories erased this time. It's the right time for them to be involved on a larger scale, and hopefully the kidnapping would help them participate in future events.
    if u remember kidnapping is only resone kids participate in fight against union members
    yes if even one kidnapper run there will be no memories erased this time

well kids r like have kidnap magnet in them
    first when girl was kidnap frank & rai help them from outside
    second time they erased their memories
    third time also they erased their memories
    so it will be bad if they erased their memories this time and kids kidnap again

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Siera!

But she's done what she set out to do, which was to keep the Elders from hurting more humans.

Now it's up to Franky. The Union was confident that this latest trio of Elders could handle even the Lord. So Franky's got his work cut out for him. (But Rael will probably show up before Franky does!)

Regardless, I want to see Franky take on all 3 of them at once!! Hopefully, he wasn't all talk back when he challenged the previous Lord, trying to take on all the Nobles at once...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    Now it's up to Franky. The Union was confident that this latest trio of Elders could handle even the Lord.
    Sorry? When did Union or Crombell mentioned that this trio elders can handle the Lord? Rai can handle those three in a second so I don't think we should expect less from Lord.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Messina's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    Regardless, I want to see Franky take on all 3 of them at once!! Hopefully, he wasn't all talk back when he challenged the previous Lord, trying to take on all the Nobles at once...
    That was a translation error it was supose to be clan leader instead of Lord.

OT: Can't wait for Franky to start his rampage revenge on the traitor gaju..

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Messina View Post
    That was a translation error it was supose to be clan leader instead of Lord.

OT: Can't wait for Franky to start his rampage revenge on the traitor gaju..
    Ah, that makes more sense that it was a translation error. They don't seem strong enough to be a threat to the Lord.

I would still like to see Franky decimate all 3 of them at once, though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

The 8th Elder is embarrassing himself more and more each time he opens his mouth. You can tell how inexperienced he is, and how his powers are relatively newly acquired.

Still, I don't see the good guys winning on all fronts this time around. If Rajak and Rael show up then Franky and them will be able to deal with the 3 Elders, but RK4 simply isn't strong enough to take down 3 members from Crombell's assassin team, especially with Yuri included. Unless Rai awakens I don't see both sides winning, as in defeating the Elders, and preventing Crombell's underlings from obtaining data.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Franky really will go on rampage this time and maybe that will be the trigger, that will awake Rai from his sleep ... I mean, Rai is probably only one, who can efficiently keep Franky at bay now. And wild swirling of Franky's dark power might somewhat alert him in his sleep, that something is going on (since there is some kind of connection between those two, as Rai knew, Franky lifted his seal without permission).

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a possibly of Franky having a contract with Raizel? The author can always throw that in as a curve ball?

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Franky willingly made a contract with Rai, since he has been strong like hell even before they actually met. Still there's issue about that "seal", since we don't know, if it's just mutual agreement based on trust (Franky willingly obeying Rai's wish, but his powers aren't restricted in any "physical" way), or if Rai actually did something, that prevents Franky from use of his full powers (although Franky could now overstep that measure at will, as he shown in early chapters).

Personally, I bet on mutual agreement with some kind of "insurance", which doesn't actually prevent Franky from using his full powers at will, but in the other hand, let the Rai know, he lifted the "seal" without his permission. So overall, maybe a bit from everything, merged together.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From Noblesse S:
    Franky's and Rai's soul are connected, and that is the reason how Rai arrived at Ye Ran High School. There is no mentioning of contract....

I believe that the seal is just a mutual agreement which Franky respects due to his devtion to Rai. Though he removes the seal without his master's permission if the situation calls for it (mainly concerning his master).

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    From Noblesse S:
    Franky's and Rai's soul are connected, and that is the reason how Rai arrived at Ye Ran High School. There is no mentioning of contract....

I believe that the seal is just a mutual agreement which Franky respects due to his devtion to Rai. Though he removes the seal without his master's permission if the situation calls for it (mainly concerning his master).
    I was throwing the idea out there - if there was a need for a power up factor. Though its just an idea that crossed my mind.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast