Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

12th elder had a modified body boosted by a contract with Roctis. I don't think its a stretch that frank modified himself but his secret ultimate trump card is powers based on a contract with the ultimate being. Would be awesome for me if that was the case.
    I also hope that Rajak just sneaks up and 1 shot kills the cyborg.He's a greenhorn elder. He's absolutely no match for any clan leader let alone one of rajaks level.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blaise View Post
    He's a greenhorn elder. He's absolutely no match for any clan leader let alone one of rajaks level.
    And actually admits it himself (indirectly). At least he's being humble, haha.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Messina's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

12th elder had a modified body boosted by a contract with Roctis. I don't think its a stretch that frank modified himself but his secret ultimate trump card is powers based on a contract with the ultimate being. Would be awesome for me if that was the case.
    I also hope that Rajak just sneaks up and 1 shot kills the cyborg.He's a greenhorn elder. He's absolutely no match for any clan leader let alone one of rajaks level.
    I don't think there is a contract between them, I mean it would be weird since Rai sealed Frank's power because he said it was dangerous, isn't it even more dangerous to give that same person a contract thus making him even stronger?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll is on who you think will arrive first, Rajak or Frankenstein
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Messina. I'm not saying that Franky has a contract. I'm saying it will be cool for me if he does.
    Franky looks unstoppable now but what about crombel? If crombel gets his hands on franky's data he might become even more powerful than him. And what about the werewolves? What if they have ties to the union? What if they have a lord? What about those traitors that fought Rai? These are all potentially enemies that could kill franky while Rai is asleep.
    I don't think there is such a thing as 'too powerful" in this manga. Even Rai has limits. He probably slept for 820 years because of the strain of fighting someone (or people) very very powerful.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What if the 8th elder is an ancient creation of Frankestein? This would be hilarious.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Franky looks unstoppable now but what about crombel? If crombel gets his hands on franky's data he might become even more powerful than him.

And what about the werewolves? What if they have ties to the union? What if they have a lord?

What about those traitors that fought Rai? These are all potentially enemies that could kill franky while Rai is asleep.
    Well Crombel has powers very similar to Franky, hence why Yuri remarked that it felt like Crombel was there. It very well could be the Dark Spear, as in Crombel has consumed countless human souls for power.

The Werewolves undoubtedly have an Alpha/Pack leader. I do find it hard to believe that a bunch of Werewolves have sided with the Union though.

I don't know if we will see all the Traitors. Rai possibly killed off some of them when they confronted him last time. They might not have all defected to the Union either. Otherwise they would comprise the remaining Union Elders we haven't yet seen. Which just seems highly unlikely, because there are Humans, Werewolves, Modified Beings, etc that could make up at least one of those spots.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Los:
    No. Rai didn't killed a single traitor in the event 820 years ago. All of them were alive when they betrayed current Lord. (Evident by Gejutel & Current Lord's talk). Also, it's mentioned that no strange event occured 820 years ago other than disappearance of Rai. It possibly meant that no one suffered noticiable injuries otherwise Old Lord & Frankenstein would have noticed it, and find a connection.... Maybe traitors fought with Rai in a place where his powers can't be felt by others.

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Well Crombel has powers very similar to Franky, hence why Yuri remarked that it felt like Crombel was there. It very well could be the Dark Spear, as in Crombel has consumed countless human souls for power.

The Werewolves undoubtedly have an Alpha/Pack leader. I do find it hard to believe that a bunch of Werewolves have sided with the Union though.

This is what I think:

1.) Its not so far-fetched to think the weerwolves are involved. Remember, 5th elder lady is a high ranking werewolf (probably clan/pack leader level). Its highly doubtful that a high ranking member of the tribe will just act on her own especially considering that she's cooperating with traitorous nobles who betray their own. Isn't it more likely that a pack of shady wolves conspired with a pack of traitorous nobles? I think its is.

I don't know if we will see all the Traitors. Rai possibly killed off some of them when they confronted him last time. They might not have all defected to the Union either. Otherwise they would comprise the remaining Union Elders we haven't yet seen. Which just seems highly unlikely, because there are Humans, Werewolves, Modified Beings, etc that could make up at least one of those spots.
    1.) I agree, its probably not all the werewolves, but I think it is more likely a group of traitors than just the 5th elder alone. No matter how powerful she is, it think it would be unwise of her to ally herself with with the union's nobles without some of her pack there with her.

2.) Rai slept for 820 years for a reason. A highly likely one would be to recover his power/ health/ strength e.t.c.
    Why would he need to recover strength? At first glance rai seems to have immeasurable strength. But the fact that he needs rest means he can be pushed to his limits.
    Therefore, I think that 820 years ago, someone (or some people) pushed rai to this limit, and forced him to rest/sleep afterwards. Afterall, I hardly think that rai would just want to sleep for 8 centuries and wake up to a different world for no reason whatsoever.
    Last edited by blaise; January 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Werewolves undoubtedly have an Alpha/Pack leader.
    Alpha female, you mean
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So, it was a good chapter, apart from the fact that the children being used as hostages by the Union is uber-old and uber-lame at this point.

It was good that Seira forced the Traitor to pull out his SW (I've already forgotten his name), but also good that she was deservedly overpowered.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    So, it was a good chapter, apart from the fact that the children being used as hostages by the Union is uber-old and uber-lame at this point.

It was good that Seira forced the Traitor to pull out his SW (I've already forgotten his name), but also good that she was deservedly overpowered.
    Its a bit of on an old schtick, I agree.
    Although it was a smart idea from Mark because they figured out the data stealing operation would not be so simple this time.
    I wonder initially if he was also a blood user but that does not seem to be the case.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Its a bit of on an old schtick, I agree.
    Although it was a smart idea from Mark because they figured out the data stealing operation would not be so simple this time.
    I wonder initially if he was also a blood user but that does not seem to be the case.
    Yes, that's true, and while the Union characters in-universe don't know that the children have been kidnapped before, we, the readers, definitely do know that.

Yeah, I had wondered the same initially, but it's just his energy attack, seemingly. Then again, the Clan Leader with the eye staff launched a red energy attack. We are told that only the Lord and the Noblesse have complete control over blood, but that does not actually preclude others from being able to make some blood-oriented attacks. However, I also don't think that his attacks are blood-related.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I am of two minds in all this. Franky could show up, the Traitor would recognize him and alert the others to be prepared, that man is strong. But at the same time the Traitor could be quaking in his boots with the notion that somehow Franky has reunited with Rai. Of course Franky would never let on to this fact, since that would put his Master in danger.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am of two minds in all this. Franky could show up, the Traitor would recognize him and alert the others to be prepared, that man is strong.
    While there is a possibility that this can happen, I believe it otherwise. Union characters are known for their dumb behaviour. No matter how many elders they loose, they are always prepared to underestimate their opponents. Like Jammin said "their power of underestimation knows no bound."
    It's likely that 8th Elder would say that it's his chance to fight with Franky as Zarga got to fight with Seira.

Also, if Zarga fights with Frankenstein, then he would likely look down on Frankenstein. He would say that it's time for him to learn his position as previously he was protected by his Master, but now there is no one to protect him.

Quote Quote:
    But at the same time the Traitor could be quaking in his boots with the notion that somehow Franky has reunited with Rai. Of course Franky would never let on to this fact, since that would put his Master in danger.
    It would be cool if Zarga asks Frankenstein to join Union. He could say that all the traitors betrayed Current Lord on the order of Rai, and that Rai is handling everything from shadows. (Well, Zarga believes that Frankenstein isn't aware of the events 820 years ago. So he could use this to his advantage by using his master's name...)
    It can happen if Zarga believes Rai is dead.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast