Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MANGA WRITER

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MANGA WRITER

IM A VERY PASSIONATE ARTIST I LOVE DRAWING ESPECIALLY ANIME AND MANGA BUT IVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE STORY SO I NEED A PARTNER WHOS SERIOUS AND DEDICATED ABOUT THIS AS I AM AND I MEAN BAKUMAN SERIOUS HERE IS WHERE U CAN FIND MY ARTWORK njabz/deviantart.com/gallery SO IF UR INTERESTED PLEASE LEMME KNOW ASAP

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MANGA WRITER

Oh hey I was just looking for an artist! Let's team up and we can do awesome things!

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a writer who would love to help out a manga artist! I enjoy coming up with plots, characters, story-archs, and the like, and would very much love to collaborate with an artist to make a manga!

So far I have two tentative stories planned, and was about to start on a name for one of them.

The first one is a bit dark, it's a fantasy/intrigue/action.
    The second is a detective story, with a really interesting twist that I'm ultra-super excited about!!

Let me know if you're interested in collaborating!

- GrayCap

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are really as serious as you say you are I am the guy you are looking for. I have been searching for artist who are as serious as I am as well and it seems that I have finally found you. I have taken a look at your drawings and they seem good. I have developed many stories if you are still looking for the writer please consider me. Here are the only things I ask of you if you choose to consider me. First I want you to do a few sketches of my characters and if done so in a style that I like I will not hesitate to work for you. I have worked with many artists before so again please consider me. Thank you. Reply to me at mohammedgyasi@gmail.com

New Reply