Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MANGA WRITER

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MANGA WRITER

IM A VERY PASSIONATE ARTIST I LOVE DRAWING ESPECIALLY ANIME AND MANGA BUT IVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE STORY SO I NEED A PARTNER WHOS SERIOUS AND DEDICATED ABOUT THIS AS I AM AND I MEAN BAKUMAN SERIOUS HERE IS WHERE U CAN FIND MY ARTWORK njabz/deviantart.com/gallery SO IF UR INTERESTED PLEASE LEMME KNOW ASAP

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MANGA WRITER

Oh hey I was just looking for an artist! Let's team up and we can do awesome things!

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a writer who would love to help out a manga artist! I enjoy coming up with plots, characters, story-archs, and the like, and would very much love to collaborate with an artist to make a manga!

So far I have two tentative stories planned, and was about to start on a name for one of them.

The first one is a bit dark, it's a fantasy/intrigue/action.
    The second is a detective story, with a really interesting twist that I'm ultra-super excited about!!

Let me know if you're interested in collaborating!

- GrayCap

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are really as serious as you say you are I am the guy you are looking for. I have been searching for artist who are as serious as I am as well and it seems that I have finally found you. I have taken a look at your drawings and they seem good. I have developed many stories if you are still looking for the writer please consider me. Here are the only things I ask of you if you choose to consider me. First I want you to do a few sketches of my characters and if done so in a style that I like I will not hesitate to work for you. I have worked with many artists before so again please consider me. Thank you. Reply to me at mohammedgyasi@gmail.com

New Reply