Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this mini-filler arc

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

3 21.43%
  • Good

6 42.86%
  • Average

1 7.14%
  • Bad

2 14.29%
  • Terrible

2 14.29%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden 295

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Shippuuden 295

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Ep 295 stream

http://www.animeavenue.net/naruto-sh...n-episode-295/

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden 295

....and this filler arc was going so well.

So many damn things wrong with the episode idk where to even begin. Thankfully canon is back next week.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh what was a good filler at start turned out to be pathetic in the end...
    Sakura and Sai being totally useless, Kakashi more or less standing around, Naruto getting into Chakra Mode which he shouldnt be able to use at that point. That monster...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. Really dissapointing end to a great little filler arc. I don't know why they've felt the need to completely ignore the manga's timeline..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... This was a horrible ending, I mean narutos kyuubi forms should have been restricted to version 2, that monster was stupid concept I mean I just don't understand what they were after in the first place, sai and sakura are standing around like idiots, and ugh naruto using some bijuu ported rasengan... Again...

And even when naruto turned into that huge fox he stopped attacking the giant dragon and went after kakashi...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the creators had a brain fart at the 22nd mile of their marathon. They were so caught up in their special effects and doing their inspired version of Foxzilla vs. Monster X that they thrrew a bunch of cannon (and most of the damn cast) out the window. This was a very bad epsiode that destroyed a promiising mini-arc.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shade's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

am i the only one to think that someone just borrowed the same idea of half-powered main character which was used in one of DBZ movie when goku get a half-super sayan fighting with some namek super villain
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXUyBPsPqQM

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotta disagree with the previous posters.

The Nine-Tails willingly lends him his power and Naruto has a vision of Minato telling him to control his "Power." He basically activates a preliminary version of Biju Mode where his seal comes partially undone.

Later in the episode he begins to tap into Chakra Mode but never fully transforms. The chakra cloak just sort of shimmers around him, partially forming while fading in and out.

It's not as if they just ignored the timeline, they very obviously came up with a method to make the transformations work before he mastered them.

Take a chill pill, jeeze.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see why some are disappointed it wasn't a full biju mode it was basically a preview for anime fans. If your mad about seeing biju mode partially activated then you probably really don't like the op and not cause the music suck. As an episode i give it 6/10 those damn kids and their chubby guardian and his sister/crush now fiance are annoying as an arc 8/10 seriously those kids. If all you do is read people's opinion on and episode or character then decide not to watch your missing out make your own opinion i read some saying sakura just stood their. As if she could of done something the battle was way out of her skill range.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fillers usually are terrible 9.99999% of the time but this one wasn't so bad as other arcs...
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

And back to ugly ass animations yay

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This filler arc was awesome. The animation was awesome, the music as well and the art was amazing.

I wish they did this style of art more times...

Now back to the main storyline :|

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think this filler was suppose to be the movie this year that is why there is no movie till 2014. not bad of a filler liked naruto in kcm

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Gotta disagree with the previous posters.

The Nine-Tails willingly lends him his power and Naruto has a vision of Minato telling him to control his "Power." He basically activates a preliminary version of Biju Mode where his seal comes partially undone.

Later in the episode he begins to tap into Chakra Mode but never fully transforms. The chakra cloak just sort of shimmers around him, partially forming while fading in and out.

It's not as if they just ignored the timeline, they very obviously came up with a method to make the transformations work before he mastered them.

Take a chill pill, jeeze.
    I have no problem with the 9-tails trying to corrupt Naruto with its power, the problem is Naruto trying to control the Kyuubi's chakra along with the Kyuubi's taint. The manga states you had to excise the Kyuubi's hatred in order to enter the final form, Kyuubi mode. This episode totally disregards that andby just invoking mind control it's yours, you don't even need Bee's training to get what you want.

Naruto's never been able to control the Kyuubi's taint through the seal. He needed Yamato to settle him down when he went 4-tails after Sasuke. After going 6-tails over Hinata, Naruto needed a one-time deus-ex-machina to get him out of the 6-tails form, but now he can go back and forth under his own power? The little psychic girl can beat the Kyuubi's control of its own power? Naruto needed Kushina's help for accessing the Kyuubi mode, but Naruto could do it subconsciously beforehand? Sorry, that's a brain fart.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked this arc, it wasn't the usual "random enemy appears, team Naruto to the rescue, Rasengan, down". It had a bit more depth to it. As for the episode itself, I confess I turned my nose when I first saw the "primal bijuu mode", both as a Kyuubi and when Naruto controlled the power. But in the end, those transformations fitted the filler, where the story was going and is also a preview to anime fans of what's coming in the future.

I know it's hard sometimes for us manga readers to accept certain things in the anime, because we know things that happen in following chapters that contradict what just happened in an episode. However, for an anime fan that has no idea what is going to happen, they usually appreciate it. I remember when I was an anime-only person and loved certain moments in the anime and when I started taking notice of mangas and came here to read what people thought of things that happened in the anime, I couldn't understand why people were so frustrated.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast