Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Expectations and predictions for 2013

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Expectations and predictions for 2013

Another year has passed and Claymore is still supplying us with pretty good entertainment. We are slowly arriving to a conclusion though, of the perhaps oldest conflict in the manga, the one involving Priscilla.

Do you guys have a preferred resolution to her character and events surrounding her? Or perhaps there are expectations beyond this resolution? Will we even get close to such a resolution?

There are lots of questions, and this thread is to collect the answers to those...so let's see what expectations and predictions do you have for this year!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Expectations and predictions for 2013

I think Priscilla may regenerate next chapter and keep fighting as she looked bored when she was fighting which makes it seem like she's not fighting seriously.

I'm betting on it being the original Riful who is fighting Priscilla as she said she hates Priscilla. Also she regenerated from Riful's legs and we know Riful could move her core (weak-spot) around so it seems like it could easily be the original Riful.

If its the original Riful then she may have some of the Destroyer's power if she absorbed it from Dauf who was infected by the Destroyer.
    Last edited by TimeMask; January 28, 2013 at 01:21 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

In 2013 we will see:

-Priscilla kicking a**.
    -Clare kicking a**.
    -Miria, Ghosts and AB's trying to survive.
    -Daae making some kind of interesting comment.
    -Rubel smiling as usual.

All in all that's pretty much it for the next 12 chapters. Now things I am not sure if they will happened but they could:

-Galatea, Miata, Clarice and Rabona Guard do something.
    -Raki is doing something that may lead to the eventual fall of Priscilla.
    -Daae and Rubel will intervene in the fight, somehow.
    -Other Claymores will arrive to join the fight.
    -Men of the Organization may do something to tip the result of the fight.

We shall see how it will end, Yagi is pretty unexpected guy ( like we have seen with Zombie Riful coming out of nowhere ) so anything is possible from this point.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

My Predictions for 2013:

Priscilla will defeat the Riful-Doll and will win the inner battle with the Destroyer and will become fixated on Clare only to have Cassandra turn her attention on her

A few Awakened Beings will survive against Cassandra and will aid the ghosts in their battle against Priscilla, Chronos and Lars also join the stuggle

After Cassandra is "awakened" from her hypnosis by Priscilla Cynthia Tabatha and Yuma will enter the fight

Possible deaths of some of the Ghosts

Most of the forces against Priscilla will be beaten but not killed, because of Priscilla's lack of interest in everyone except Clare. With all of the other fighters down and out Clare could possiby unlock some of the power from the flesh and blood of Tersa allowing her to gain the "speed and skills" to defeat her and their final fight will start.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Possible deaths of some of the Ghosts.
    On this I highly doubt, maybe some heavily inflicted wounds but death?

Helen and Deneve already survived Priscilla once + Isley + Destroyer.
    Uma and Cynthia survived Dauf + Infected Beth + Destroyer AB's.
    Miria survived the raid on the Organization.
    Tabitha is the only one who was not seriously wounded or be in some life or death situation.
    All Ghosts minus Miria and Clare has gone trough Rabona 3'rd battle ( With Clare original one being the 1'st and with Agata being 2'nd ) and the destruction of AB's that attacked Anastasia's group + Organization secreat AB's laboratory.
    All Ghost minus Clare survived the final fall of Organization.

And after all of that you think they will die? Not a chance in hell, especially when they have Clare with hem now.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    And after all of that you think they will die? Not a chance in hell, especially when they have Clare with hem now.
    I did say possible :P Although ill be pretty upset if one ghost isnt killed by Priscilla XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I did say possible :P Although ill be pretty upset if one ghost isnt killed by Priscilla XD
    i think one or two of the Ghosts could die...i can see 1 getting killed for sure.....Yuma and Tabitha are the two i can see getting killed , Yuma in some sort of "i have finally done something powerful and helpful to save a friend crap"(she will save someones life) and Tabitha would sacrifice herself to save Miria from a fatal blow
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i think one or two of the Ghosts could die...i can see 1 getting killed for sure.....Yuma and Tabitha are the two i can see getting killed , Yuma in some sort of "i have finally done something powerful and helpful to save a friend crap"(she will save someones life) and Tabitha would sacrifice herself to save Miria from a fatal blow
    Yeah, if ant where to die it would be those two and maybe even Cynthia

New Reply