Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion/ 103 Predictions

@Rahz
    I actually don't think Shioon needs any more recovery. I simply think the doctor miscalculated since he was trying to take Shioon's meridians into consideration when estimating the time to fully recover his ki center.

The previous chapter basically said he was healed. When it comes to his ki center he is in as good of shape as he was prior to it being shattered.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

nice baldy got 2 new scratches in his head...that's BOT for you

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    There's still a big difference between GMR and Shioon's bodies, however. GMR could defeat the best masters of the Murim normally, whereas Shioon wouldn't even be able to touch a Supernova normally.

Admittedly, Shioon does have the Illwallsindan imbedded into him, but he's not going to magically heal mid-fight. Shioon's body has taken a lot of damage, so the fight could end with him overpowering/something the bald guy, Shioon collapsing, and then the bald guy retreating.
    the Divine Dan can heal his wounds faster every time Shioon gets stronger remember when Ha-il pierced Shioon's hand with a knife and in that same day it was already healed even the granny is surprised that Shioon's wound healed that fast and on that time Shioon's Ki center is not even fixed and his KI is not flowing that means now that his Ki is flowing he can heal much faster

so maybe in this fight Shioon is already in recovery mode :P
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 19, 2013 at 02:23 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Spoiler

everything to fast is just doesnt work.. shiwoon now more badass then ever ., his only words is ill kill you... lol damn just look how he ripped the cars door whiout moving his body dammmm just awesome.. its doest matter the wait when everything start to look epic

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

i think they talked about his regular ki center... some how shiwoon is something else, he probably heals but even shiwoon doesnt feel his using his full potential like he did on first breaker

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to mh and the breaker section domicianboy100 - check out the member-zone and introduce yourself there.

He also has that purified blood in his system to that might add to it along with the bot he is using to help channel / circulate all that ki.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Am i the only one that is a bit underwhelmed by Shioon´s performance in this chapter (except the scene with the car)? I don´t want to look like a nagger, i also did not expect a mini 9arts but still, i still expected a completely new level that Shioon reaches but i did not really see that in this chapter.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Am i the only one that is a bit underwhelmed by Shioon´s performance in this chapter (except the scene with the car)? I don´t want to look like a nagger, i also did not expect a mini 9arts but still, i still expected a completely new level that Shioon reaches but i did not really see that in this chapter.
    Well the problems with using this tech he's not really 'there' per-se. And is just a mad man with power and speed.
    But Shiwoon is a bit different, well have to see how he handles the situation.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    It's not that he's not strong now, it's that he has a capable oponent. This guy is probably the strongest strongest Shin faced so far, apart from So-Chun and Kang Sung. And I like it. At least the fights aren't boring this way.

Anyway, we've seen incredible raw speed, agility and strength, which is more than enough considering Shin was half dead.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I don't think this is going to be so easy. Bald-headed Bitch-face looks like he's just going to get serious at the end of the chapter. I still think Shin could make it, but what he showed so far won't be enough. It's a classic formula.

Also, I think I'm going to pause reading after this school thing is wrapped up. It seems Shin will have another long recovery after these events. Don't think his Ki-center will be irreparable, even if that doc said it will be, but it's deffinitely going to take a while for him to heal properly. This is one of the things that frustrate me, especially when I don't have 100 more chapters available to read.
    I dont think so I think the bald guy is gonna get up and get a serious but realize that it wont work, even if he hits shioon. I mean come on like its shioons time to shine and one of the elders died you think he is really gonna lose?? plus i dont think the author is gonna make him lose again we have seen enough of that.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what will happen is every time Bald Captain hits Shioon. Shioon will hit back harder and harder that he thinks that it's enough and stall the fight like just evading and running until the police will come or even Sunwoo Elders come

Shioon will be stopped either with a tranquilizer shot or if that didn't work he will stop attacking when he remembers Asian Kimbo Slice and got to his remains and stand there.......

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

He will beat baldy but they need to hurry up before the bot goes to the next level and all of them on that including jinni will die, then again who can stop him will it have to be the elder or will the butler guy appear and stop shiwoon or maybe shiwoon takes a blow to head and recovers back to his senses on his own am getting to excited wish it was next friday already

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    according to a-team scanlation on page 6, bald bastard comments that shion uses a feet technique during his second charge. BOT's biggest weakness is that you cannot use a proper form of martial arts. if he is using techniques in BOT it is safe to assume that he has some level of insanity left within him. considering he did not attack sunwoo underlings yet, it makes sense. 9AD was attacking even his own people and disciple.
    We saw 9AD use a foot technique while he was using BOT. He used it against the retainers of the Heavenly Way school when they tried to trap him in that barrier. Plus we saw 9AD use the focus stomp so maybe there are different forms you can't use.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

now i'm confused ........

GMR used a retreating tech when the Heavenly way guards use a magic formation
    GMR used a powerful stomp or he use Seismic Step

Hyuk said that all of GMR's attack are sloppy and no form at all
    Bald Captain said that Shioon's attack are sloppy that it was easily countered

so which one is which?

the uncontrollable BOT has no form and focus on attack and leaving all defense to 0%

or

The uncontrollabe BOT can use techs but it's too powerful that the opponent sees a tech that is 200% power than normal?

or

the Controllable BOT can use the massive STR to use techs 200% powerful than normal ?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

A-teams translation is a load of crap I prefer the translation I read from manga reader as it seems more ligit, like bauldy would even know about bot mode

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    A-teams translation is a load of crap I prefer the translation I read from manga reader as it seems more ligit, like bauldy would even know about bot mode
    Why not? It's not some kind of a top secret. There were quite a few people in Koa tower who knew about it. And Bald-headed Bitch-face didn't come out of nowhere. Considering his skills, he should know about it.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast