Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion/ 103 Predictions

this is the description of BOT

"The purest form of the Black Heaven & Earth technique. The Black Origin Threshold signifies the moment when one surpasses the limits of the consciousness and the subconsciousness, the enemy & the self, and becomes the purest "Mu" (Fighting Spirit)

so that means Shioon's movements was accordance to his fighting spirit? and that fighting spirit is in wild state (because it was combined with consciousness and the subconsciousness, the enemy & the self) and the user is unconscious? -

sometimes i don't really get what are the tech descriptions

from what i read in the The Breaker 1 Shioon punched GMR and GMR regained his consciousness and i just saw GMR's expression that he already know how to control or stop BOT

and i really think that Shioon will also discover how to control or stop BOT i really think that Shioon didnt used BOT when he helped Sera? it is just like the effect of the pill because his blood was returned to him in pure form
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 19, 2013 at 01:29 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    The only downside for this chapter is that it ended.
    I loved how everyone left speechless - go Yi Shiwoon ~~~

So as expected in this state - Shiwoon abandoned any defense or care for injury rather to self and is planning to kill or beat down everything that stands in his way.
    At this point Elder K will have to stop him.
    Go go~~

Strength + speed but careless and reckless abandon.
    I wouldnt say careless...more like he's focused himself into a fine sword...thats the state he's in...What does a sword do? cuts! it doesnt behave carelessly but rather towards its purpose fully meaning no other purpose than cutting!

Right now shiion's state makes him go into a similar state but with the purpose to eliminate at all cost basically ERASE. He's not focusing on survival or defense or protecting other, but dont take it as carelessness(otherwise he wouldnt be showing higher level thoughs like baitin bald kun into thinking he's punching again and instead throwing him)...I think this is the strong point of BOT...focusing over 100% on one task...erasing!

I have a feeling bald ryu or melons, one of them only will live to tell the events to their captain-smugbitchface...hence Gigantor Krillin will bite the dust and melons will flee.

I dont see another way around because Gigantor Krillin here is not the type to flee plus he still wants to finish Shiion before he gains consciousness for some reason, even after being pressured this much.

By the way folks, it'll only get more epic from here. Shiioon just like GMR in this state will keep displaying awesomeness the longer he's still in this state...maybe melons sends down a few foot soldiers and their heads get sent flying off their bodies by shiion while he's dashing towards Bald-kun.
    Last edited by bighawke5; January 19, 2013 at 01:32 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    By the way folks, it'll only get more epic from here. Shiioon just like GMR in this state will keep displaying awesomeness the longer he's still in this state...maybe melons sends down a few foot soldiers and their heads get sent flying off their bodies by shiion while he's dashing towards Bald-kun.

Except I don't see any of them wanting to go against someone who can do this, including Melons Chan Bitch.

I personally would run the other way for 20 miles. (Well take a taxi but you get the idea.)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Except I don't see any of them wanting to go against someone who can do this, including Melons Chan Bitch.

I personally would run the other way for 20 miles. (Well take a taxi but you get the idea.)
    you got a point, but if there's any of them similar to Chang-ho with a death wish lols

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldnt say careless...more like he's focused himself into a fine sword...thats the state he's in...What does a sword do? cuts! it doesnt behave carelessly but rather towards its purpose fully meaning no other purpose than cutting!
    i dont really think that Shioon is a sword ready to kill or cut but an Ore ready to be made to be a sharp sword from the looks of how Shioon fights the minute Bald Captain throws Shioon he already learned how to counter that throw and using it to his arsenal

i really think that BOT is more like a clay that every tech the body received or felt the user of BOT will make sure that he can make a counter skill for that attack just like when GMR escaped when the 3 guards of Chundomoon use a magic circle :P (forgot the name of the skill)
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 19, 2013 at 01:58 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Most satisfying chapter of the new waves. I wonder what people mean when they say bot has no form. I'm thinking they become completely unpredictable. It certainly can't mean ''no techniques' since gmr used seismic step and phoenix cry. Anyway shioon's signature lately has been to reveal one new game breaker tech at the end of each master level battle. Tbh this oi the best setup for the phoenix cry.
    I really want to see melons chan's reaction when the pup defeats the lion. Better yet when she goes crying back to jegal and smug face.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

no form means no Clan Skills/Branch Skills used.... just RAW Physical Power the Cry of the Phoenix is more like a trigger for GMR to activate BOT just like when someone special died you will yell the hell out of your lungs but in GMR's case use a tech

the seismic step is just like what Shioon did on the car but Shioon's attack is less powerful

and in this chapter it clearly show that there is no form at all Shioon just use raw power to up his speed to the extreme that Bald Captain thinks he use a foot tech

and Melon-chan correct about pup vs lion but there is a saying that A mote can make you blind, too

and for what i can see Bald Captain really wish to be in DBZ world right now rather than this because in DBZ world that kind of people 100% sure exist and not in the breaker world hahahahahaha
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 19, 2013 at 02:13 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now shiion's state makes him go into a similar state but with the purpose to eliminate at all cost basically ERASE. He's not focusing on survival or defense or protecting other, but dont take it as carelessness(otherwise he wouldnt be showing higher level thoughs like baitin bald kun into thinking he's punching again and instead throwing him)...I think this is the strong point of BOT...focusing over 100% on one task...erasing!

I have a feeling bald ryu or melons, one of them only will live to tell the events to their captain-smugbitchface...hence Gigantor Krillin will bite the dust and melons will flee.

I dont see another way around because Gigantor Krillin here is not the type to flee plus he still wants to finish Shiion before he gains consciousness for some reason, even after being pressured this much.

when he throw him he thought that shioon was passed out so he want take him down before he can even get up again.

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    no form means no Clan Skills/Branch Skills used.... just RAW Physical Power the Cry of the Phoenix is more like a trigger for GMR to activate BOT just like when someone special died you will yell the hell out of your lungs but in GMR's case use a tech

the seismic step is just like what Shioon did on the car but Shioon's attack is less powerful
    no... the seismic step is different... that was only a raw kick...
    Last edited by [ki{kk}o]; January 19, 2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: new post

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't know where people assume that shioon used any technique in this chapter at all he just did a simple kick and and throw with pure strength in BOT mode.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by [ki{kk}o] View Post
    no... the seismic step is different... that was only a raw kick...
    "the seismic step is just like what Shioon did on the car but Shioon's attack is less powerful"

that's what i said Shioon used a normal kick on the car and it's the same when GMR made a hole in the rooftop but in Shioon's side it's a tap kick

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems we're seeing the full extent of Shiwoon's training and ability, I'm excited to see what happens. I'm interested in seeing if he manages to return to some sort of conscious state before the conclusion of the battle and utilise techniques rather than pure raw force.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome chapter this is my question the BOT can't be just a simple step of using your emotions such as rage to become unstoppable when fighting if that was it then all of the murim would have discovered the secret or formula of using BOT when fighting their must be more to it and complex about it
    Last edited by mup; January 19, 2013 at 03:38 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter seems Shioon hasn't lost total control over his body, I wonder what technique he will display next week to take him down because Shioon is going to collapse so from exhaustion

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Shioon picks up chang ho and swings hime about like a sword next chapter lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

The Bald guy is amazingveven in the situation he is in he keeps calm and thinks things through a thought he would be stupid lol

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mup View Post
    awesome chapter this is my question the BOT can't be just a simple step of using your emotions such as rage to become unstoppable when fighting if that was it then all of the murim would have discovered the secret or formula of using BOT when fighting their must be more to it and complex about it
    it's not really rage that activates the BOT when Unwol demonstrate it on the Elders of Murim he killed all of them so we don't really know what triggers BOT but BOT is not really attainable by normal murim even the former MMA didn't learn it even Unwol and former MMA are on the same school

i really think the secret on BHET is on it's Ki circulation

i just read A-Team's translation at the end Bald Captain said is not " this is your true nature" but in A-Team its " So this is BOT"

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

got a link for the A teams translation as I've read couple of translations 1 this is your true nature and the other he says you've reached a new height

New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast