Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion/ 103 Predictions

according to a-team scanlation on page 6, bald bastard comments that shion uses a feet technique during his second charge. BOT's biggest weakness is that you cannot use a proper form of martial arts. if he is using techniques in BOT it is safe to assume that he has some level of insanity left within him. considering he did not attack sunwoo underlings yet, it makes sense. 9AD was attacking even his own people and disciple.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    according to a-team scanlation on page 6, bald bastard comments that shion uses a feet technique during his second charge. BOT's biggest weakness is that you cannot use a proper form of martial arts. if he is using techniques in BOT it is safe to assume that he has some level of insanity left within him. considering he did not attack sunwoo underlings yet, it makes sense. 9AD was attacking even his own people and disciple.
    Bald Captain said that he thinks that he use a foot tech but in fact it's not maybe because of the BOT that increases STR of the user and if you remember when Shioon was carrying Sosul he run so fast that the veins on his feet exploded but in exchange he can over run a motorcycle i think that concept is the same in BOT but in this time he ups the STR on his feet that speed up his movements and it was so fast that Bald Captain thinks he use a feet tech

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I have this feeling after bald ryu guy saw shioons potential, he might look at him like how cool guy did...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome

GMR BOT

Shioon BOT

Shioon is now on his way in becoming a real dragon

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elevon View Post
    I have this feeling after bald ryu guy saw shioons potential, he might look at him like how cool guy did...
    nope i really think that Bald Captain has a big ass Ego that he will think that if Shioon is using BOT and he beat a user of BOT he can beat anyone and BOT is not special at all if he beat Shioon
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 19, 2013 at 08:22 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member brold's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What Bald Ryu said in the last panel:

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    got a link for the A teams translation as I've read couple of translations 1 this is your true nature and the other he says you've reached a new height
    Read CK's post above:

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post

EDIT AGAIN: Also Bald-Headed Bitch-Face calls ShiWoon's state the HyunWunJiGyung. I dunno how the translators translated it but there it is.
    And from "List/Discussion of Techniques & Abilities":

Quote Quote:
    Black Origin Threshold

Known Practitioner(s) : Goomoonryong and Unwol

Hyun Wonji Gyung is the purest form of the Black Heaven & Earth Technique. Once the practitioner enters in Black Origin Threshold, the practitioner lose control of himself and goes in a berserk state, marked by uncontrollable rage. Other than Goomoonryong, only his master Unwol entered Black Origin Threshold.
    So, it's BOT.
    I might know the difference...maybe.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

He has defiantly tried to gain control couple times as far as i could see but either he will gain full control again or he will faint as usual lol

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it was definitely nice seeing him use BOT. I'm curious whether Shioon's injured body will hold up for the rest of the fight.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, it was definitely nice seeing him use BOT. I'm curious whether Shioon's injured body will hold up for the rest of the fight.
    it will hold up i think remember GMR used BOT with gunshot wounds and still stand up even got hit by a jugular notch and still stand up like nothing happen \

and Shioon got a Divine Dan on him that heals him fast than anyone

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know this as actually another fear of that Smug Face and Jegal. Shioon not only has the techniques specific to Goomoonryong, but he is also the only one in the world other than GMR to be able to enter BOT, which requires the circulation technique coveted by all of Murim BHET. No one in Murim probably suspected that Shioon possesed such a fearsome technique.

The end of this arc ought to elevate Shioon's legitimacy as GMR's disciple while delegitamizing the SUC.
    Last edited by 4ghost; January 19, 2013 at 12:06 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think this is going to be so easy. Bald-headed Bitch-face looks like he's just going to get serious at the end of the chapter. I still think Shin could make it, but what he showed so far won't be enough. It's a classic formula.

Also, I think I'm going to pause reading after this school thing is wrapped up. It seems Shin will have another long recovery after these events. Don't think his Ki-center will be irreparable, even if that doc said it will be, but it's deffinitely going to take a while for him to heal properly. This is one of the things that frustrate me, especially when I don't have 100 more chapters available to read.
    Last edited by Razh; January 19, 2013 at 12:51 PM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I don't think this is going to be so easy. Bald-headed Bitch-face looks like he's just going to get serious at the end of the chapter. I still think Shin could make it, but what he showed so far won't be enough. It's a classic formula.

Also, I think I'm going to pause reading after this school thing is wrapped up. It seems Shin will have another long recovery after these events. Don't think his Ki-center will be irreparable, even if that doc said it will be, but it's deffinitely going to take a while for him to heal properly. This is one of the things that frustrate me, especially when I don't have 100 more chapters available to read.
    I am afraid you might be right because the author showed that this guy is not to be taken lightly ( after all he is supposed to be at a level above a supernova) at the end he seemed ready for an actual fight. So will next chapter Shioon be getting beat up, I hope not, but at the end show a technique which you supposedly can't focus enough to do in BOT.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope some skeleton dressed members of the Suc come to attack shiwoon and he does what 9ad did to the fodders trying to attack him in part one who got hit so hard they lost their heads or even boobs loses hers. also isnt shiwoon ki centered fixed already the Doc just thought it was not because it was so big but it is normal and it is fixed alreayd. or did i not understand last chapter what kwon and the doc were talking about/
    Last edited by NAM61; January 19, 2013 at 01:18 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    it will hold up i think remember GMR used BOT with gunshot wounds and still stand up even got hit by a jugular notch and still stand up like nothing happen \

and Shioon got a Divine Dan on him that heals him fast than anyone
    There's still a big difference between GMR and Shioon's bodies, however. GMR could defeat the best masters of the Murim normally, whereas Shioon wouldn't even be able to touch a Supernova normally.

Admittedly, Shioon does have the Illwallsindan imbedded into him, but he's not going to magically heal mid-fight. Shioon's body has taken a lot of damage, so the fight could end with him overpowering/something the bald guy, Shioon collapsing, and then the bald guy retreating.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

can someone re-up the A-team release? For some reason their SS link isn't working for me. I don't know if anyone else is having problems with it but I'd like to be able to read their translation.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    There's still a big difference between GMR and Shioon's bodies, however. GMR could defeat the best masters of the Murim normally, whereas Shioon wouldn't even be able to touch a Supernova normally.

Admittedly, Shioon does have the Illwallsindan imbedded into him, but he's not going to magically heal mid-fight. Shioon's body has taken a lot of damage, so the fight could end with him overpowering/something the bald guy, Shioon collapsing, and then the bald guy retreating.
    Well I'm hoping for a broken arm at least. Or a scar? Something that will make BHBF remember the fight. Hm, why not take out one of his eyes like GMR did to that... One-eyed Bitch-face? (lmao, I just get a kick out of these)

As for the Ki-center. If I understood correctly, Shin's Ki-center healed to the state it was in before he got that Illwallsindan (I don't know if it's the correct spelling I saw it in FrostyMouse's post) empowering. Restoring it to after-Illwallsindan state is the problem. And it's going to be an even bigger problem now that Shin is using his Ki more than he ever did before.
    Last edited by Razh; January 19, 2013 at 01:56 PM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast