Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion/ 103 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    now i'm confused ........

GMR used a retreating tech when the Heavenly way guards use a magic formation
    GMR used a powerful stomp or he use Seismic Step

Hyuk said that all of GMR's attack are sloppy and no form at all
    Bald Captain said that Shioon's attack are sloppy that it was easily countered

so which one is which?

the uncontrollable BOT has no form and focus on attack and leaving all defense to 0%

or

The uncontrollabe BOT can use techs but it's too powerful that the opponent sees a tech that is 200% power than normal?

or

the Controllable BOT can use the massive STR to use techs 200% powerful than normal ?
    Attacks are usually slopy without form with BOT from what we've been shown but techinques probably can be used if the person has or is able to get back to his senses.
    I don't know about the 200 percent though...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    A-teams translation is a load of crap I prefer the translation I read from manga reader as it seems more ligit, like bauldy would even know about bot mode
    i like A-Team's translation is better for me specially when some of the Murim Terms are really confusing in other translations like in A-team it's called Meridians and the other translation is Blood Vessels , Accupoint and what i like in A-team trans is the name of techs

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Attacks are usually slopy without form with BOT from what we've been shown but techinques probably can be used if the person has or is able to get back to his senses.
    I don't know about the 200 percent though...
    what i mean on 200% is the power of skills like if Soul Crushing Strike 100% is disrupting Ki Circulation the 200% is more likely to destroy Ki Center and like what Kang-Sung used Split Heaven Kick and GMR using Cry of the Phoenix and the murim who knows those techs are not accustomed to that kind of damage

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been reading The breaker part 1 again, I noticed that 9 arts used bot a lot or was so he had some extent of control using bot until the end when he let his mind went ape sh**e so it means shioon has a long way to come to surpass his master or maybe not if he can take control of bot next chapter

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

damnnnnn this is was my best part of this chapter.... man how shiwoon ripped off that doors car without moving an inch of his body awesome was like you taking baseball and through it to somebody lol

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been reading The breaker part 1 again, I noticed that 9 arts used bot a lot or was so he had some extent of control using bot until the end when he let his mind went ape sh**e so it means shioon has a long way to come to surpass his master or maybe not if he can take control of bot next chapter
    GMR only used the tech just once in the rooftop because he is afraid that he will succumb to the madness like Unwol but he gave in because Shiho died and he didn't have control over his BOT he said that he will destroy everything until nothing is left...... but Shioon stop that using a punch

as far as we know GMR only used BOT once in the rooftop but we don't know if the Leader of BFD saw GMR use BOT before or if GMR used BOT in the tournament.........

in Shioon's side is the same as GMR but we don't know if he learned BOT in breaker 1 (already inside his body but not unlocked) or BOT in NW (he learned from his phone) but the result is the same as GMR just uncontrollable and same as GMR .Shioon released BOT when someone died and the user is in rage
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 20, 2013 at 06:37 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

seems that shioons fighting spirit is what triggers bot did he use bot in part 1 just for moment
    http://www.mangareader.net/530-34430...hapter-34.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/530-43583...hapter-43.html

looks similar to latest chapter
    http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/102/14
    Last edited by WEERG; January 20, 2013 at 07:20 PM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

seems that shioons fighting spirit is what triggers bot did he use bot in part 1 just for moment
    http://www.mangareader.net/530-34430...hapter-34.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/530-43583...hapter-43.html

looks similar to latest chapter
    http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/102/14
    not even close dude..... in part 1 when Shioon is fighting Hyuk So-Chun Shioon always stand up because he is protecting Saehee because Shioon didn't know Hyuk at that time and he also said that he didn't want to run anymore and also the Divine Dan made him stand-up again and again for it's healing capabilities

and that also happen when Shioon i protecting Jinie from Cool Guy, and Sera from the mad doctor

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

A-teams translation is a load of crap I prefer the translation I read from manga reader as it seems more ligit, like bauldy would even know about bot mode
    A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

In the raws the guy says the words 현원지경 out-fucking-right, which the various translation groups seem to have translated as Black Origin Threshold. If the scans you are reading do NOT imply this then maybe you are not reading the right translations.
    Last edited by ChaoticKen; January 21, 2013 at 01:34 AM.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think just recently GMR warned Shioon, at least in the videos, that there is a contradiction when it comes to BOT and Martial Arts. While Martial Arts is the practice of deliberate action and thought BOT is I think they said pure Mu, or fighting spirit. BOT is without thought form or deliberate actions it is almost simply animalistic and single mindedness, which is where the danger lies. The user is possessed with the desire to kill and destroy. While the user is not using any technique they are still reactionary to the opponents techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    not even close dude..... in part 1 when Shioon is fighting Hyuk So-Chun Shioon always stand up because he is protecting Saehee because Shioon didn't know Hyuk at that time and he also said that he didn't want to run anymore and also the Divine Dan made him stand-up again and again for it's healing capabilities

and that also happen when Shioon i protecting Jinie from Cool Guy, and Sera from the mad doctor
    I don't know about the Divine Dan being the reason Shioon always gets back up. The author went through a lot of trouble in part 1 to showcase that Shioon's "spirit" and perseverance were there even before he ate the Dan. I think the first time it was shown was after he first stood up to Changho and his gang. The next time might have been the incident when he got a heart attack from running around the track. GMR even noted Shioon's spirit and perseverance when he almost gave up himself against the iron claw guy.

Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

In the raws the guy says the words 현원지경 out-fucking-right, which the various translation groups seem to have translated as Black Origin Threshold. If the scans you are reading do NOT imply this then maybe you are not reading the right translations.
    I don't understand Korean so I wouldn't know what translation was right. I was going with logic someone Shiwoon has never met and neither has 9AD and the man just appeared in the manhwa and states at the end about bot so yes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand Korean so I wouldn't know what translation was right. I was going with logic someone Shiwoon has never met and neither has 9AD and the man just appeared in the manhwa and states at the end about bot so yes.
    Most of the people who know about Black Heaven & Earth should also know about Black Origin Threshold. It's not really a top secret in Munju circles as I mentioned in an earlier post. The fact that baldie just appeared for the first time doesn't mean shit. He's part of Murim and probably had a master who taught him martial arts and he probably came into contact with various people. Chances are, he probably knows more about BOT than Shin himself. Well the theory anyway.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Most of the people who know about Black Heaven & Earth should also know about Black Origin Threshold. It's not really a top secret in Munju circles as I mentioned in an earlier post. The fact that baldie just appeared for the first time doesn't mean shit. He's part of Murim and probably had a master who taught him martial arts and he probably came into contact with various people. Chances are, he probably knows more about BOT than Shin himself. Well the theory anyway.
    Actually there is merit to WEERG's logic, although it was never a good idea for him to doubt the A-Team's translation. If you look back at chapter 66 of The Breaker you'll find Kangsungs Master revealing to him that which is "not widely known throughout the Murim." There his master went on to explain why the elimination and fear of GMR was necessary, because of both BHET and ultimately BOT.

This revelation actually makes me wonder if there is actually any ground for my theory that Lone Wolf is truly an agent of the MAA infiltrating the SUC to get at GMR.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yes there is a bit of question in there too but remember that GMR used it on part 1 with murim-in watching and we didn't know if some of those people knows BOT
    or maybe other murims on the rooftop (part 1) told to other murims about what happen and describe what BOT is (but those murims didn't know the name)

and also we know all of the murims know BHET but no one really mastered it on a higher level like Unwol (in his time) even if there is a gag order for what happen there is still people who talks about it in secret

i think that Bald Captain knows BOT but not 100% maybe he only heard about it and not seen it or experience it the Bald Captain said it himself (Such Brutal Power it cant be ...Such STR and Speed.... so this is BOT) so that means he didn't have enough evidence on what tech Shioon's using because if he knows that first hand he will run away telling Melon-chan that Shioon is the one who will finish their work for them

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

just guess to what ave read again from chapter 1 is that once taken over by black origin threshold even if you come back to your senses one can't become normal again it must take over your heart and turn it into pure evil sounds stupid as i don't know how to put it into words but will shioon end up that way or will he find the way to control bot or end up like his master and 9 arts master

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@4Ghost.
    Shioon's legitimacy as gmrs diciple will be secured once everyone realizes he actually posseses gmr's secrets. But that will pose a bigger problem than just suc to shioon. There are a lot of powerful individuals and groups out there that want Bot. I suspect jegal might want bot even more than giving seoul to gmr. I suspect he will stop trying to kill shioon and actually force him to reveal gmr's secrets. They have saehee for that too.

New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast