Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 102 Discussion/ 103 Predictions

I hope we see a double knock out as the conclusion of this fight but that prolly won't happen. I want to see a fight like Ichigo vs Kenpachi where they are all beaten up but put their all into one last attack. Wonder what we will see from baldy this next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

noooooooo Shi-Woon Yi dominated the match he is going to finish him offf

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to be a nag or criticize any hard work done by the translator groups
    But from the moment when the first chapter gets translated I feel sometimes my eyes go like twitching, I think it's quite interesting to see many translations done.. All due to respect but even though it is done... Really makes me wonder sometimes... WHY?? Too many different terms either make the story hard to understand or after translation replacements are sooo confusing...

Back to topic, I think the final parts of this manhwa will be spent on either unveiling/discovering the BOT/BH&E technique or will show shions growth into a full murim master toward the point of enheriting the nine arts dragon legacy..

The fight between Lonewolf and Shion escalates.. While Shion adapts far beyond murim insanity causing even the Lonewolf panic... And litterly freighten himself.. Which leads toward a degraded quality display of martial arts usage.. Sooner or later the police arrive at the school and either the Lonewolf gets minor/majorly external/internal wounds And is forced to retreat...

For the price of interfering into something that should be left alone... The police witnesses Shion demonic beserker mode (BOT) some of them litterly might get smashed to pieces while Shion chases the wounded Lonewolf (probably not possible) its a theory

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Melons aka milk-mounds, needs to regret having messed with Shioon and be intimidated by him even...thats all i got to say about the outcome of this fight...

I say this because him fighting her right now seems unlikely but if he does face her in BOT, it would only make my dreams of her face being wrecked come true..

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't think of the name of that technique the granny taught Shi Woon but I was just wondering right now. Can Shi Woon use that meditation technique and under go the BOT and practice using it, to perhaps master it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    and also we know all of the murims know BHET but no one really mastered it on a higher level like Unwol (in his time) even if there is a gag order for what happen there is still people who talks about it in secret

i think that Bald Captain knows BOT but not 100% maybe he only heard about it and not seen it or experience it the Bald Captain said it himself (Such Brutal Power it cant be ...Such STR and Speed.... so this is BOT) so that means he didn't have enough evidence on what tech Shioon's using because if he knows that first hand he will run away telling Melon-chan that Shioon is the one who will finish their work for them
    While there were a lot of Murim in watching I don't believe many of them understood what was going on. This page here leads me to believe that it is only the elite masters that are even aware of BHET's existence. It is possible that some of the masters there were aware of BOT, but it wouldn't surprise me if even some of those masters there were ignorant of BHET let alone BOT. Two of those masters there had their heads ripped clean off and bashed in thinking they could match up against GMR. They were also masters that did not know what course of action to take until they decided to follow Hyuk So Chun and Chundomoon's lead and stay with the alliance chief. Bald captain obviously does know of BOT, but I believe that speaks to his own level, qualifying him as being among the elite of Murim.

Quote Originally Posted by blaise View Post
    @4Ghost.
    Shioon's legitimacy as gmrs diciple will be secured once everyone realizes he actually posseses gmr's secrets. But that will pose a bigger problem than just suc to shioon. There are a lot of powerful individuals and groups out there that want Bot. I suspect jegal might want bot even more than giving seoul to gmr. I suspect he will stop trying to kill shioon and actually force him to reveal gmr's secrets. They have saehee for that too.
    Actually that is one of the things that I am anticipating. I have to hand it to the author. Although the pace of the story had been slow in some respects the trade off has been quite rewarding. The manner in which he had gone about developing Shioon has made it so that his character is easily accepted as an opponent for the Captains of the SUC. And to think when i first saw the New Waves of Murim, the young masters, I thought that they would end up being opponents Shioon would need to face in his path toward becoming a master himself.

By arcs end it would be fair to say that Shioon has completely surpassed the New Waves of Masters and is practically ready to move on to the masters of the "Old Waves" of Murim. Once they recognize him as a threat that born from the master student line that they hold animosity toward they will find a way to attack him.
    Last edited by 4ghost; January 23, 2013 at 01:07 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction for the next chapter is that Baldy will do the smart thing and run away!

Now that he knows that Shion is using BOT, he should realize that Shion is not only faster and stronger but also unaffected by his attacks. What could he do now? Waiting for Shion to run out of Ki? Not very likely.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xbreak View Post
    My prediction for the next chapter is that Baldy will do the smart thing and run away!

Now that he knows that Shion is using BOT, he should realize that Shion is not only faster and stronger but also unaffected by his attacks. What could he do now? Waiting for Shion to run out of Ki? Not very likely.
    pretty much that is what Bald Captain will say or think either he will be a dumb bald captain that waits Shioon to run out of ki which is not gonna happen and if this happen and he got injured this will make Bald Captain to sway his loyalty to SUC because he will say that SUC higher ups information was false and the captains of SUC and their skull minions are falling to a death trap..

but in my opinion Bald Captain will not run his from my point of view Bald Captain ego will stop him from running away and will fight Shioon but he will regret it when he falls

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow charlie I was thinking the samething... perhaps when he try to punch jinie was telling her please stay away from me please!!!! or how he able to think and understand and copy the enemy's move.?????... and why he only focus on that bald ryu guy...????. I think he already control all that in my opinion.. but they sure going to get their ass kick by shiwoon
    Last edited by dominicanboy100; January 23, 2013 at 03:11 PM.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dominicanboy100 View Post
    Somehow charlie I was thinking the samething... perhaps when he try to punch jinie was telling her please stay away from me please!!!! or how he able to think and understand and copy the enemy's move.?????... and why he only focus on that bald ryu guy...????. I think he already control all that in my opinion.. but they sure going to get their ass kick by shiwoon

Maybe not all control but better than what is supposed to be?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

is the chapter out Friday or Saturday?

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No word on the page, so I'm assuming Friday.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so no chapter till next week, thanks to ChaoticKen for the translation of what the author wrote.

I Kind of expected something like this with it being an epic fight and all...glad he's gonna deliver. The funny thing is although it's 24 pages some of them are not part of the chapter..they are illustrations so maybe we'll get 22 pages in all about the chapter out of the 24...

In any case Does jinnie know Jang is dead? she didnt show any emotion at all and is acting like nothing happened...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

At least we will see some fighting, though it will probably the conclusion of the Ha Il vs White Star fight. I hope Hat Guy wins!

Since we have to wait another week, here's my vision of what will happen in the next weeks, months and years:

Lone Wolf will talk instead of fighting. Things like 'We are the true followers of Goomoonryong' and similar bullshit, then order the retreat.
    To distract Shioon Thousand Faces throws Smiling Blade from the rooftop. Shioon's 'Save a friend'-reflex kicks in and terminates the BOT mode, so that he can catch Smiling Blade.

What I hope for is that they can capture at least one SUC Captain, to get some intelligence about the SUC. That would be either the Black Princess or the White Star.

In the following weeks Shioon trains like crazy until the '9AD, we give you Seoul'-Party from the SUC starts. He crashes this party defeating the Captain's and the Head. Goomoonryong says something like: " I don't need such weak followers. Get lost!" And the SUC dissolves.

End of the Breaker NW Arc and probably near end of 2013 too.

Next Arc: Shioon becomes the president of the Martial Arts Alliance! And with this the Sunwoo Clan becomes the strongest in the murim, fullfilling the dream of Elder Kwon.

But now he has to defeat the Black Forest Defense Group or they take over the world! Finally Shioon wins against his old master and even Kaiser.

But I don't expect that to see in this decade. Let's hope this series stays popular that long. And that the artists stay healthy and motivated that long too.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Good shot at the future plot, but I think you are missing the Sunwoo vs Chundomoon clash, that is not really related to the SUC thing but has deeper roots and that is bound to happen somewhere before Shioon takes control of the MAA.

New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast