Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Toriko in Space ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Bucho's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Toriko in Space ?

Hello ppl as we know in the last chapters we saw a lot of space things like "Space Chef" "Space Journey" etc. and i have got an idea or theory what ever what do u think is it possible in toriko that one day toriko's journey will continue in the space i think that there is a "Gourmet Planet" in the space because i think in that kind of manga where everything is "est" like tallest biggest and etc : D the size of gourmet world won't be enough for them .for example Sunny's snake Quin , they said that when she will grow she will be about an earth's long so ...
    What do u think?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko in Space ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
    Hello ppl as we know in the last chapters we saw a lot of space things like "Space Chef" "Space Journey" etc. and i have got an idea or theory what ever what do u think is it possible in toriko that one day toriko's journey will continue in the space i think that there is a "Gourmet Planet" in the space because i think in that kind of manga where everything is "est" like tallest biggest and etc : D the size of gourmet world won't be enough for them .for example Sunny's snake Quin , they said that when she will grow she will be about an earth's long so ...
    What do u think?
    I wouldn't think too much about this possibility.
    It would be cool, but I think that the author would have problems dealing with another planet or space travels.
    The world in which the characters are, is more than enough, at least for me.

Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I wouldn't think too much about this possibility.
    It would be cool, but I think that the author would have problems dealing with another planet or space travels.
    The world in which the characters are, is more than enough, at least for me.
    yes it is enough for me too but not for Quin definetly : D

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

God might actually be in space, because of the whole "stars/moon line-up". But I don't think there could be a real gourmet planet, that would be way too much!

Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shounenfan View Post
    God might actually be in space, because of the whole "stars/moon line-up". But I don't think there could be a real gourmet planet, that would be way too much!
    yes but this manga is way too much too because everything is way too much and it is the best thing in toriko noone knows what will be but that was just my theory about space in toriko .

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

The more I think of it the more the idea looks plausible. Not at the moment, but years into the future, after Toriko conquers the GW and becomes the supreme ruler of ages. New planet is discovered and Toriko and others go there to explore and seek yet unknown tastes. There were numerous planets in DBZ why not one in Toriko. It looks way too much, but, as you said, in Toriko everything is way too much Nice theory.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    The more I think of it the more the idea looks plausible. Not at the moment, but years into the future, after Toriko conquers the GW and becomes the supreme ruler of ages. New planet is discovered and Toriko and others go there to explore and seek yet unknown tastes. There were numerous planets in DBZ why not one in Toriko. It looks way too much, but, as you said, in Toriko everything is way too much Nice theory.
    Thank you : )

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Gourmet World and Human World, for the most part, has been concurred. That Apollo guy works with "yet unknown space ingredients" which makes your theory very likely. I don't know if it was ever stated that Acacia actually died? Maybe he went off into space or something

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maravish View Post
    The Gourmet World and Human World, for the most part, has been concurred. That Apollo guy works with "yet unknown space ingredients" which makes your theory very likely. I don't know if it was ever stated that Acacia actually died? Maybe he went off into space or something
    Yes, it's been implied for some time that something will take them into space, early on jirou's full course was revealed to contain an item called "ET rice" probably meaning extraterrestrial, and I've kind of believed they would do that since then.

New Reply