Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Best Moment

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Erza's "I can not die." comment.

15 23.81%
  • Erza finally getting a clean hit on Kagura.

6 9.52%
  • Erza risking her life to save Kagura from the falling rocks.

2 3.17%
  • Finding out that Kagura is alive and was not taken as a child was cause of Erza.

12 19.05%
  • Minerva playing dirty and defeating Kagura.

16 25.40%
  • Erza's "killing face" directed towards Minerva.

12 19.05%
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 315 Discussion/ 316 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

What a lame ending for a fight that had been shaping up so epically. I think Mashima could have come up with something far more intelligent than Erza saing "I WON'T LOSE" and just beating her enemy without explanation.

In my opinion Mashima is being lazy with with fights because he wants to rush with the plot, I know he can create far more deep tough conclusions than FT members being all determinators.

For example, if Erza had a magic absorbing armor she could have pulled a Natsu and used the energy of that massive attack to restore herself and power up.

That was my major complaint about this chapter, now let's talk about the good points.

F### YOU MINERVA!

Honestly, I haven't wanted to punch a chacter so badly since Gin Ichimaru in the SS arc of Bleach. That folks, screams "AWESOME".

She is way better than Ultear because she is an unforgivable bitch doing things for the evulz, probably Mashima is making up for giving Ul a heel face turn so rushed.

As it turns out Minerva was after Archenemy the whole time, she wanted to degrade Kagura's potential as a threat (like I predicted) but she also wanted to increase her own strenght by stealing her broken sword (which came as a surprise).

I just want for Minerva to lose badly and be left broken forever, that bitch deserves the biggest smack down in the history of this manga and I am willing to put up with the power of friendship for that to happen!
    Last edited by 1337 haxor; January 18, 2013 at 07:24 AM.

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 315 Discussion/ 316 Predictions

i think we all.predicted minerva to pull something dirty, so no huge surprise there

i hope erza curbstomps that bitch, but it will surely be an epic battle, maybe even spanning two chapters, because i know minerva wont be defeated easily

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh God! Erza just kill already this bitch unworthy of living!
    Damn, seriously, stabbing someone in the back is the worst thing to do; I hope to see her in a pool of blood ASAP.
    About the rest, I quite liked the chapter and also the little FB; it's nice to see more of the characters' past.
    To conclude, Kagura wasn't defeated by Erza, but taken off guard, which is different; probably we will have an asspull Vs Minerva, but I suppose that we won't care about that.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't recall in the history of manga that I felt such genuine hate towards a character. I'm trying, but am unable to think of a fate horrible enough for that despicable creature.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm, however, really curious about this Rosemary village. It seems that there are a lot of powerful mages coming from there, maybe it will take some major role later on. Maybe it's the ground Zeref was defeated ages ago? Maybe the story will go back there for the final fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Minerva. <3 I like her somehow.

Kagura was awesome, but the last pages were just meh for her. Unsheating her blade did what? A scratch on Erza and her defeat later on, thats what i call hype for nothing. Minerva on the other hand... well she gets the shit done.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Moogle Mango's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Hating Minerva. But why does she keep saying "king." Is she talking about herself (which would be awkward) or is she talking about someone else?
    Force Quit.
    Spoiler show

haw haw!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I love/hate Minerva. :S
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle Mango View Post
    Yep. Hating Minerva. But why does she keep saying "king." Is she talking about herself (which would be awkward) or is she talking about someone else?
    I think we should stop referring to her/him/it as a "she" in that case.

Terrible conclusion to an awesome fight, which seems to be the pattern with Mashima's fights recently so can't say I'm too surprised.

Laxus will probably come in and destroy Minerva, his opponent isn't on his level imo and if Erza manages to beat both Kagura and Minerva then that'll be a bit much. Jura is also a wildcard I guess.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    Minerva. <3 I like her somehow.

Kagura was awesome, but the last pages were just meh for her. Unsheating her blade did what? A scratch on Erza and her defeat later on, thats what i call hype for nothing. Minerva on the other hand... well she gets the shit done.
    she is certainly a quality villian, i think all arcs of any manga are better when there is a true villian that the author makes you hate or strongly dislike

so while i cant say i like minerva, i love when there is a strong villian who is really easy to hate

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I love/hate Minerva. :S
    lol this is an abreviated version of what i was trying to say

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Don't recall in the history of manga that I felt such genuine hate towards a character. I'm trying, but am unable to think of a fate horrible enough for that despicable creature.
    there are a few

i hate the celestial dragons in one peice, and a few others more than minerva, she is definitely a bitch though not just for this chapter but what she did to lucy and lecter also

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really like to see another back from the dead instant kill win from the FT. Erza is definitely beyond her limit now. I hope that Mashima will be smart enough to make the Laxus vs. Minerva match up since the two of them are somehow similar. The way Minerva is acting now is the same way as Laxus in the past. Not to mention that they are both kids of the Guild Masters, Minerva being a daughter and Laxus being the grandchild.
    "Marine Admirals"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marzarret View Post
    I don't really like to see another back from the dead instant kill win from the FT. Erza is definitely beyond her limit now. I hope that Mashima will be smart enough to make the Laxus vs. Minerva match up since the two of them are somehow similar. The way Minerva is acting now is the same way as Laxus in the past. Not to mention that they are both kids of the Guild Masters, Minerva being a daughter and Laxus being the grandchild.
    laxus will have his hands full with obra, now i think laxus will beat the tar our of obra, but how far away is he? will he be able to make it to erza in time to help???

honestly i dont think erza is completely spent yet, sure she is not 100%, but she can still fight in my opinion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys did you notice that Minerva used Kagura's sword to stab her? It might be the key to a conclusion of this fight. Something like only "chosen" can use this sword when it's unsheathed and sword blows up or fires some energy towards its user.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marzarret View Post
    not gonna happen laxus already has his opponent minervas is erzas. erza rage is gonna make her beat minerva. also minervas tactic show she really is not that powerful she is a backstabber.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh...

Not really satisfied with that chapter.
    I was expecting more from this fight, and after the beating she got last chapter I was certainly not expecting Erza to one-shot Kagura AFTER SHE FINALLY DREW HER SWORD!!

Let me put it simply... It's lame.
    I'm okay with the Fairy Tail guy being the best, but I'm not okay with them being able to One-Shot EVERYONE...

Let them be the underdog for once!
    Or let them, I don't know... lose!

Honestly, I think I would have preferred if Erza really had been cut and would have lost.

Anyway, I still like the manga, and I have high hopes for what's coming next...
    Plus... I can't wait to see Erza beat that bitch Minerva!!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast