Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Best Moment

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Erza's "I can not die." comment.

15 23.81%
  • Erza finally getting a clean hit on Kagura.

6 9.52%
  • Erza risking her life to save Kagura from the falling rocks.

2 3.17%
  • Finding out that Kagura is alive and was not taken as a child was cause of Erza.

12 19.05%
  • Minerva playing dirty and defeating Kagura.

16 25.40%
  • Erza's "killing face" directed towards Minerva.

12 19.05%
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Fairy Tail 315 Discussion/ 316 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 315 Discussion/ 316 Predictions

Minerva is a strong mage, the fact that the other members on her team saying that the twin dragons don't even hold a candle to her just emphasizes the point, she blocked a lightning flame dragon attack like it was nothing, but now all she does is look weak every other time she's shown. She beat up lucy, a stellar spirit mage, only after taking away her stellar spirit keys, which is a smart move, but if she is a strong as she claims she shouldn't have bothered with that because they wouldn't have made a difference. She made a decent showing in the short 3 way battle with kagura and erza, but then shoots out some bs about being a king and leaves and makes them fight, only to come back and sneak attack a defeated opponent and brag that that's how a king fights. She has had decent build up, but all she's really done is attack weakened or defenseless opponents, she fought a stellar spirit mage with no stellar spirits, and stabbed an unarmed swordsman from behind, I so wanna see erza beat her face in, at least other enemies like sting, rogue, rufus, and orga are willing to actually fight someone, minerva just goes after defenseless people and brags about her strength, she seems way overrated instead of being sabertooths number 1

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I really liked this chapter.
    To tell you the truth I really can’t understand why there has been so many negative comments.
    Infact even is it true that Erza was outclassed by Kagura, even if She had not draw her sword, Erza damage was not too great (at least the damage of her armour, for example infact Ikagura was able to destroy completely all Erza’s armour).
    I was even sure that Erza would have not allow to Kagura to kill her so easily, because thanks to her dream around chapter 100 she discovered than that would have only bring pain to the others members of Fairy Tail.
    I have to admit that I thought about Erza’s death, because at the end of the chapter 314 I did not see Erza’s sword, so I believed that she could not defense herself, but now I believe that most likely her sword was covered by her clothes.

Anyways I think than the clothes that Erza is wearing at the beginning of the chapter is not a real armour, for this reason I believe that here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/315/6 Erza had all her magic power in her sword.
    But I believe the real reason that has make able that Erza would be able to defense herself from Erza’s attack is the trajectory of Kagura’s attack.
    Infact here Kagura was attacking KaguraKagura was attacking from the side, from left to right, for this reason I believe that was able to change the trajectory of the attack more easily, she was able to dampen the impact force and move it to her right more easily.
    At the opposite if Kagura’s attack would be similar to this http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/314/6, with the only difference that it would came from top to bottom, I don’t think that Erza would be able to defend herself so easily, I believe that infact that she would be badly injured.

Anyways several users have complained about the fact that Kagura’s undrawn sword was hyped but then it was not so great.
    I must say that I don’t agree with it, because infact Kagura’s attack was able to destroy several building, she has almost cut the city in half http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/315/5 (I was sure that it would be similar to Mihawk’s attack).
    Beside in their second slash http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/315/10 Erza did not defeated Kagura with power, but with speed.
    Beside that other to the fact that Erza put all her power in the attack (and with it even her speed of attack increased), I must say that we must count that Kagura had lost her control, She was at the mercy of emotions, of the hatred, for this reason her movements were less effective.

Anyways Kagura was still able to continue the fight, but then after discovering that Erza was of the same village and the Erza saved her, she lost the will of fight.
    Anyways after what Kagura says here http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/81404703/19 “I need time to process all this information” I believe (in the truth I already thought this) that at the end of the tournament (or in the middle if as I believe Erza will be eliminated in the middle of it), Kagura and Milliana will ask Erza more informations, more details about Shimon death, and then after knowing that in the truth Gerard did not killed him, but in the truth Shimon decided to die for Erza, and most importantly that Gerard is no longer evil, that the Gerard that killed Shimon no longer exist I believe that both Milliana and Kagura will forgive him.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it's not a surprises to me if erza got a hard time vs kagura, she is one of the strongest(female) mage in the world while erza should be the number one soon or she might be number one already.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    I can more or less understand Natsu, since his magic is also known as the "Flames of Emotion", but Erza...she just randomly gets up...after getting kicked all over the place, say the same speech about how her life doesn't belong to her and how she's always protected. And at the end of the day, it's the exact...same...result.
    hehe nice summarize, I thank you for that. here is my LIKE

Next time some1 argue about that, I'll just copy paste your post.
    Dreyar Style

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way there is a little change in Erzas' motivation that I like. It's not nakama power up this time - it's gonna be rage power up

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    hehe nice summarize, I thank you for that. here is my LIKE

Next time some1 argue about that, I'll just copy paste your post.
    Master said couple of times that magic is heart. It grows if someone you like/love is in trouble. if emotions can cause powerup for natsu it can do so to erza as well. though emtions will help much more to him than it will do to erza.
    Last edited by adbanginwar; January 24, 2013 at 08:23 PM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DR.DOOM's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    Minerva is a strong mage, the fact that the other members on her team saying that the twin dragons don't even hold a candle to her just emphasizes the point, she blocked a lightning flame dragon attack like it was nothing, but now all she does is look weak every other time she's shown. She beat up lucy, a stellar spirit mage, only after taking away her stellar spirit keys, which is a smart move, but if she is a strong as she claims she shouldn't have bothered with that because they wouldn't have made a difference. She made a decent showing in the short 3 way battle with kagura and erza, but then shoots out some bs about being a king and leaves and makes them fight, only to come back and sneak attack a defeated opponent and brag that that's how a king fights. She has had decent build up, but all she's really done is attack weakened or defenseless opponents, she fought a stellar spirit mage with no stellar spirits, and stabbed an unarmed swordsman from behind, I so wanna see erza beat her face in, at least other enemies like sting, rogue, rufus, and orga are willing to actually fight someone, minerva just goes after defenseless people and brags about her strength, she seems way overrated instead of being sabertooths number 1
    sorry but I have to say this Erza needs a beat down of her life. She keeps coming back with daft nakama power up even though she does not have any strength or power left in her. Mashima make this happen pls. I wouldn't mind Minerva killing erza. Someone from fairy tail needs to die and I think erza would suffice.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Don't understand why minerva stabbed in the kidney and not in the heart. Still puzzled on this.

We do nothing.The fight will be over without me lifting a finger.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DR.DOOM View Post
    sorry but I have to say this Erza needs a beat down of her life. She keeps coming back with daft nakama power up even though she does not have any strength or power left in her. Mashima make this happen pls. I wouldn't mind Minerva killing erza. Someone from fairy tail needs to die and I think erza would suffice.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Don't understand why minerva stabbed in the kidney and not in the heart. Still puzzled on this.
    erza is not diying she is a main character it is like rukia or orihime getting kiled in bleach not happening. also it is probably against the rules to kill some one that is why kagura was not killed. also erza is gonna win minerva has her friends captured and stabbed kagura in the back. minerva is not winning this

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Minerva's objective is to win the game, not kill Kagura. Even if the tournament lacks rules about deliberately killing (we don't know whether or not they do) we've already seen that they frown heavily upon it. Killing Kagura like that could result in the judges intervening against Sabertooth. Failing that, while the tournament might risk people's lives, deliberately killing Kagura like that could still earn Minerva a murder charge. Even if she can get away with it without any sort of official reprisal, it'd turn the public against Sabertooth. Even if they got first place, the guild would lose more or less all respect, and with it a lot of business.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

That will kill the plot and you don't kill someone to kill entire manga plot. well unless you are reading naruto i.e.

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9