Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104
Results 1,546 to 1,556 of 1556

Thread: The Hang Out Thread

誰も知らない 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Hang Out Thread

Hang out thread, eh? Well, I'm hanging out since I've got nothing better to do at the moment. About to finish up a translation.
    尊皇攘夷
    Ask Zindryr Stuff
    MANga of Taste - Zindryr's Manga Review Blog - last update 07/29/08
    Looking for a professional freelance or permanent position as a JP->EN translator. If you are looking for one, or know a company that is, then please send me an e-mail or PM here.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hanging out since nobody's requested an iNaruto pic. Can't wait for Tuesday. Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

The iPod things are all generally amusing. Even though I have no real graphical talent I've been considering making a full on iPod commercial for HG. That would be awesome.[br]Posted on: July 29, 2006, 04:37:14 AM_________________________________________________Pffft. People don't hang out here, they hang out in the blasted Naruto threads. Maybe if this was named the Naruto hang out people would be here.

!!!!!
    尊皇攘夷
    Ask Zindryr Stuff
    Looking for a professional freelance or permanent position as a JP->EN translator. If you are looking for one, or know a company that is, then please send me an e-mail or PM here.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zindryr
    Pffft. People don't hang out here, they hang out in the blasted Naruto threads. Maybe if this was named the Naruto hang out people would be here.

!!!!!
    LoL

Good idea.
    Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.<br /><br />

Aristocratic Assassin MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted LadyHatake's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ichimaru_gin_n_tonic
    It was a late surprise birthday gift from her and I'm still thankful for having a great friend and also for having MJ. I had to save for 7 months so I can get Bono and you're right, i should probably make him work once in a while.
    One more thing, do you think we should move this conversation in the Hangout Thread instead. After all, this is the discussion thread for 25 or 50 Things... I don't wanna break any rules.
    Movied our little convo over here. lol.

I've been best friends with my best friend for over 10 years now (Since 1st grade) and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's one of the few people that I can say absolutely ANYTHING to and won't be offended/freaked out/disgusted. She's always there for me, and vice versa. I don't get to see her very often because we go to different schools, but she's still closer to me than anyone else I know. Like I said, I don't know what I'd do without her.

Yeah, you definently should give Bono some love. He's probably all sad and lonely and depressed because you love MJ better than him XD
    Last edited by LadyHatake; October 11, 2009 at 10:40 PM.

notalwaysright.com = story of my life.
    Personal Blog

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHatake
    Movied our little convo over here. lol.

I've been best friends with my best friend for over 10 years now (Since 1st grade) and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's one of the few people that I can say absolutely ANYTHING to and won't be offended/freaked out/disgusted. She's always there for me, and vice versa. I don't get to see her very often because we go to different schools, but she's still closer to me than anyone else I know. Like I said, I don't know what I'd do without her. When my older brother Wolfe died a few years ago, I went to her house unannounced, and she just took me into her room and let me cry and talk. She's one of those rare people who's just always there, no matter what.

Yeah, you definently should give Bono some love. He's probably all sad and lonely and depressed because you love MJ better than him XD
    I have several best friends, we've known each other since we were 9 yrs old, so it's been about 19 years now. but my bestest friend, Henry, can communicate with me less words than most people do, kinda like Ryokan Kurita and Daikichi Komusubi in Eyeshield 21 (if you haven't read Eyeshield 21, then you should, it's very funny). We didnt even realize it until another friend read Eyeshield 21 on my laptop and told us about it. and he always know if i'm in trouble. one time, he called me from another town when i was really feeling down. he just said: "don't worry, man. it'll pass." and i felt better all of a sudden. Sorry to hear about your brother, losing a family member is always hard, my mother died when i was 11 and my dad last year and both times my friend was there to pick me back up.

Though MJ goes with me almost anywhere, i dont think bono will be jealous, cos i got all of U2 songs from their album Joshua Tree to How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. I'm still looking for their other four album CD. Another funny thing, the last time I took Bono, I got interviewed by a lifestyle magazine asking me about what i'm listening to on my iPod, dumb question. What else should I be listening on a U2 iPod?

Currently I'm listening to old & new stuffs like U2; Dave Matthews Band; Led Zeppelin; KISS; Marillion; Emerson, Lake & Palmer; Audioslave; Hoobastank; Green Day; Incubus; Jack Johnson; Keane; Nickelback; Deep Purple; The Who; The Beatles; Styx; Van Halen and i just found out somebody put Backstreet Boys in MJ. I dont mind, but it ruins the theme.

So, what's on ur playlist?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

guys i need help deciding whether to buy pz3 or xbox360
    The Devil is alive i fell them Breathing

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member white silver's Avatar
    In an island at the center of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rennokun
    guys i need help deciding whether to buy pz3 or xbox360
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1] Watch this clip from PS3 (real time gameplay and check the ammo indicator on the bottom right) then decide. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIi9kskM4qY

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted destinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that game looks quite funny...I would ten to ps3 too. Its expansive and I dont really like Sony but they simply have the best game support ever.

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

That's what I want. The freaking Wii, it looks awesome.
    尊皇攘夷
    Ask Zindryr Stuff

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys know what - this Hang Out thread has really gotten too long.

I'll be creating another one shortly.

New Hang Out thread made! http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6728.0

Thread Closed
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104