Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The Ancient Weapon Uranus is Involved with DD , Kaido and or Dressarosa

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Ancient Weapon Uranus is Involved with DD , Kaido and or Dressarosa

I might be reading into this more than I should , but here it goes:

DD may be involved with or possibly in possession of the ancient weapon Uranus :

-Uranus was the sky titan and DD is nick named the sky demon and kaido has the epithet hundred-beast this may refer to the hecatonchires one of the offspring of Uranus and Gaia ; either Kaido or DD may have control over this weapon. ( Since the hecatonchires was an offspring of Uranus , I suspect Kaido's rise to power may have been partly due to the use of Uranus)

Dressarosa happens to have coliseum characteristic of the ones used in ancient Rome , the mythology seems to fit

-The presence of CPAegis0 , aegis is a shield/other piece of armor often associated with the greek/roman gods , since this is so, I suspect CP0's purpose is to act as a shield against ancient weapons.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Ancient Weapon Uranus is Involved with DD , Kaido and or Dressarosa

There are very often links between the history of our planet and the story of One Piece. I personally don't know much about the mythology but I think you are indeed reading a bit too much into it. Don't get me wrong - you don't necessarily have to be wrong but I think it is too early to speculate about Uranus.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Ancient Weapon Uranus is Involved with DD , Kaido and or Dressarosa

Anyway Uranus is the Ancient Weapon Oda didn't reveal to us yet. I hope he will do it sooner or later and CP0 seems a hint.
    However the other two Ancient Weapons were disclosed during water-themed Arcs by fishmen. So Dressrosa Arc seems out of pattern for now.
    Maybe we should wait Green Bit Arc.

New Reply