Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 128 Discussion/129 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 128 Discussion/129 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    We saw nothing to justify calling him a pervert, nor did they meet in a lab. The only points of overlap is that they are blue and that Koon was likely extremely disconcerted that someone entered his lighthouse. That's not a connection that anyone should be expected to make ever.
    With the correct translation, the "floor of test" and "blue" combo should've triggered the memory.

He also relies on giving information outside of the chapters which is a pretty shitty thing for an author to do.
    The raw never said anything about a "lab."
    It said "the floor of test," and the mistranslation might've thrown a few people off (nomanga isn't good with the names)
    Koon did call Hatchuling psycho once, so I can see him calling Hatchuling a pervert as well.

I agree with the latter post, though.
    However, it should also be noted that SIU said that the blog posts (the world "settings") are not necessary to enjoy the manhwa.
    It is there for a bonus if anyone is interested (thus the neighbor restriction. Only the users who have added him as a neighbor in Naver can view the posts on shinsoo control, ranking, etc).
    Last edited by sizel; January 20, 2013 at 11:35 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

In which panel is showed Teddy using a red attack? I read the chapter again but i didn't find it.

Btw, thanks about Apple information, i still don't remember her though xD I'm sure she is part of prelude to marketshop arc, and then all the pieces will collide to be ordered. Because more than a trap to Koon team, it appears everything is prepared to envolve the Devil's arms on it. Maybe as some of you said, to create a fusion between or to leave just one.

I don't think FUG is meddling here, so it has to be those scientist who made the greatest ignition weapon which was separated.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Chill guys its just a manga no one is failing a test if any details are missed.
    Any way its an interesting chap and Baam is going to get wild this time around. Koon needs to hurry and stop the fight while baam is busy burying those 2, i think there are more players in the game here apart from FUG. Cassanos timing with Baam and that bunny trying to impede baam was too perfect imo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sizel View Post
    The raw never said anything about a "lab."
    It said "the floor of test," and the mistranslation might've thrown a few people off (nomanga isn't good with the names)
    Koon did call Hatchuling psycho once, so I can see him calling Hatchuling a pervert as well.
    If the point is that "OMG how do you not immediately make the connection" (that's hyperbole), a mistranslation is a pretty big deal.
    There is a very large leap from psycho to pervert.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever, The Company's scan should clear this up, they're consistent... "blue" points to a Koon,anyway.
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

First i thought it was kind of obvious that Hatchuling = pervert, cause a pervert is someone who violates your personal space and in Koons world that would be his lighthouse. Second, after going back some chapters i find who Apple is xD, i actually didn´t pay any attention to this character, she gave Koon info about the demon of the right arm so she clearly was spectig Koon to make his move, but maybe her reasons and Cassano reasons are different. Third, i had the same feeling when i saw Cassano back-stab Ilmar, that he want all the demon power for himself. I don´t think that his inner demon is forcing him cause Ilmar never planed to take his old friend powers, so i believe that Cassano has his personal issues, and i also think that he knows way more about his demon and what was done to him than Horyang.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Cassano willingly went along with taking out teddy, but I'm not convinced its to join the demons together. Not because I can think of another motivation, but mainly because I think If Teddy dies so does the demon part that is joined with him since they are now "one". Its how these things typically work.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ArtOfLife's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    How are so many of you missing this? Apple is the lightbearer/scout girl on Koon's team who drinks coffee, wears red lipstick, and found the pic of Cassano.
    holla, wait for a second. Uses red lipstick and drinks coffee... Who are you being reminded off? I didn't believe in the FUG's involvement, UNTIL NOW!
    Suggestions 4 me? Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Dark Air, City of the Dead Sorcerer, Luckstealer, Until death do us part, Breaker: NW, Gamaran, Tough, Sidooh, Shingeki no Kyojin, Ability, Zelda: The Edge and The Light, Twelve Nights, Remember, Feng Shen Ji, Green Blood, ChunChu, No. 6, Clover, Peace Maker, Blazer Drive, Tower of God, City of Darkness, Gangsta. & Magician, Rurouni Kenshin, Bokko, Shaman, FullMetal Alchemist, Holyland, Gekiryuuchi, Samurai Champloo, The Breaker & Real

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfLife View Post
    holla, wait for a second. Uses red lipstick and drinks coffee... Who are you being reminded off? I didn't believe in the FUG's involvement, UNTIL NOW!
    That's part of why a bunch of people considered that Apple's involvement had to mean that FUG were involved. It is a possibility that Apple was warning Koon, but realistically, Apple's betrayed/tricked/deceived/whatever Koon.

Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rachel's guide was a member of FUG and was directly involved in Rachel's betrayal of Baam and Baam joining FUG. Apple may or may not be involved with FUG, but they are absolutely keeping an eye on Koon as he is a friend of Baam. (I actually kind of doubt that FUG would want to kill Koon as his motives seem to put him generally in line with FUG)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha I see the connection but Yu Han Sung doesnt use red lipsticks xP

About the outside information that SiU puts on his blog, as someone already said, they are just extra information, as such the manhwa can be read completely fine without it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the afterwords... the only problem is that I use to think that it were stuff from the scan groups. I just discovered that it was SIU himself when I was already on the 80th chapter or so.

Anyway, the first thing that I did when I read apple on the chapter was google it. I knew that I had read it before, but I couldn't remember where.
    And the blue pervert was pertty obvious for me... Koon felt really humiliated when it happened.

About the devil stuff, I think that you guys are overthinking. I don't think that the devil has some kind of influence on Cassano/Horyang, like an evil entity or something.
    I thought about Headon manipulating Cassano like he did with Rachel
    Anyway, Viole is about to get pissed, I want to se some real ownage! hehe

Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone read this week chapter afterwords, cause i´ve not been able to found them anywhere =/

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ixididorian View Post
    Has anyone read this week chapter afterwords, cause i´ve not been able to found them anywhere =/
    Lately, I've sometimes had to wait for The Company's release in order to see it. I haven't seen it this week.

Spoiler show

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ixididorian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Lately, I've sometimes had to wait for The Company's release in order to see it. I haven't seen it this week.
    Afterwords - You can always read it on mangapirate first, but you have to wait a few more hours compared to release at nomanga page.

As far as I know each week come out at least 3 versons of ToG, among them first sloppy(only RAW's translated) is on nomanga.com(normally within 5 hours after new RAW's come out), second a little better and with the author's afterword is on mangapirate.com(normally within 10 hours after new RAW's come out), third and the last one I know of, is from "The company"(normally within one week after new RAW's come out) which translations are in my opinion still the best coz they include everything with description and extra "stuff" added, if necessary !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 23, 2013 at 05:51 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast