Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Character Data Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OS.Hoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Character Data Thread

geez, everyone's the same age XD
    thanks, Kuuki! =3

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner RealityDisconnect's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If anything I bet Hiruma's is January 1st.....

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

To complete Kuuki's list earlier, here's the complete character data of the Teikoku players from volume 32~

Honjou Taka
    Height : 178cm
    Weight : 67kg
    Bloodtype : A
    Birthdate : 26th June
    Siblings : One older sister
    Hobby : Reading alone
    Type of girl : Girls who don't talk much...

Biography :
    From birth : Son of the catching expert Honjou-senshu, born in Kyoto. Knew how to jump before he even could crawl... In the subway, jumped out of his stroller and hung to the straps with his catching power... Various urban legends about his childhood like that exist.
    From age 12 : Joined the Little League. (T/N: baseball league for kids) Called the sky-flying glove, was in both name and reality the number one in defense.
    From age 14 : Wishing for a proper catching battle, switched to American football. Showed outstanding talent as a receiver, and became the number one in both name and reality.

Yamato Takeru
    Height : 190cm
    Weight : 79kg
    Bloodtype : A
    Birthdate : 10th October
    Siblings : One little brother
    Hobby : Camping
    Type of girl : Strong-willed, level-headed girls

Biography :
    From birth : Born in the Kagoshima prefecture. (T/N: the most southern prefecture of Japan, besides the Okinawa islands) As a child who drank milk quite well, grew up very fast. "he can drink that much", always said his mother, looking at him with clear eyes full of faith.
    From age 6 : Joined the Boy Scouts. With his self-confidence and reliability, pulled everyone.
    From age 11 : Entered the middle school affiliated to Notre Dame university in America. Received a lot of praise as the strongest runner of this era and was proclaimed "Eyeshield 21".
    From age 14 : Scouted by Teikoku Gakuen in the middle of the school year, got back to Japan all of a sudden. became an immovable ace.

Hera Kureji (Heracles)
    Height : 177cm
    Weight : 100kg
    Bloodtype : O
    Birthdate : 14th May
    Siblings : One little sister
    Hobby : Laughing, karaoke
    Type of girl : Big-hearted girls

Biography :
    From birth : Born in Osaka, raised in Osaka. Dreamed of becoming a debutare when he grew up (debutare, short for debu tarento, literally Fatty Talent, a performer/singer/athlete with a big body and laugh).
    From age 12 : Joined Teikoku Gakuen's middle school's American football club. Never having made it to the first string, on to high school.
    From age 16 : When a case involving alcohol drinking was discovered and threatened the existence of the American football club, he said "What are you talking about? I was the only one drinking. The other guys were only having Mapo doufu" while laughing, taking the blame for his teammates. (Mapo doufu is a Chinese dish, wiki is your friend) because of that, he was demoted from one string.
    From age 18 : Finally bloomed in third year of high school. because of his funny personality, was unanimously chosen as captain.

Aki Reisuke (Achilles)
    Height : 173cm
    Weight : 80kg
    Bloodtype : B
    Birthdate : 28th August
    Siblings : One older brother
    Hobby : Listening to music
    Type of girl : Karin

Biography :
    From birth : Born in the Kouchi prefecture. his father being a quick-tempered, perverted and passionate man, he was a penniless guy easily deceived by women. That blood is strongly flowing in the family.
    From age 12 : Joined the Fukurahagi middle school (Fukurahagi literally means the calf of a leg). Quickly becoming the ace of the team, the strong power of his legs got the attention of Teikoku's scouts.
    From age 15 : Deceived by the completely baseless promise that "the players can date the cheerleaders", he entered Teikoku Gakuen's high school. While screaming "Why can't I get a girlfriend!", he still made it to the first string in merely a month.

Koizumi Karin
    Height : 157cm
    Weight : 44kg
    Bloodtype : O
    Birthdate : 7th July
    Siblings : One older brother
    Hobby : Drawing, piano
    Type of guy : Guys who actually listen when you talk to them...

Biography :
    From birth : Born in Kyoto. Surrounded by her loud brother and family, she basically couldn't get a say on anything. Constantly shaking, this is known as her dark period.
    From age 10 : Addicted to the shoujo mangas her friends lent her, she became in love with drawing! Getting a hobby for the first time in her life, this is known as her enriching period.
    From age 15 : Because of her unique talent, she was dragged into the American football club of all things. Not having the courage to refuse or to skip practice, before she knew it, she made it to the first string! She just wanted to draw, and is now standing on the most dangerous battlefield on this Earth, this is known as her crying period.
    Last edited by Xophien; December 02, 2008 at 07:32 AM.

Art by 双瀬 聖

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I love knowing more about my sweetie..the Teikoku Alexanders!!(they are one of my fav teams despite not being developed enough in terms of characters..though i am still hoping that they develop the main teikoku players as they continue the story)I Lmao'ed on Karin's "periods" because I can relate(I have an older sibling and all of my relatives talk loudly.I was considered the most quiet/anti-social growing up because i don't really speak much lol)but i give her big credit for sticking into football.. it's a difficult sport and being a quarter back is one of the most complex position in the sport.Ah,figures..I have always thought of Yamato being a boy scout as a kid..(because he have this charisma on him,even those who struck him as arrogant can't resist him and he really just acts like one)As usual Heracles is a light-hearted guy(besides the fact he's born in Osaka)..to me,he's like the ideal big brother XD Now,for some odd reason i want to see what Taka's older sister look like and what is she like O_o(Wait a sec..I thought Taka is the only kid?)Out of all the five,i think Aki is the unfortunate one..he's also probably cursed when it comes to women like his father
    Last edited by Chocoholic; December 02, 2008 at 05:47 AM.

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chocoholic View Post
    (Wait a sec..I thought Taka is the only kid?)
    Only son, actually. I blame the translator for not thinking he could have sisters >.>;

Art by 双瀬 聖

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member fluke32's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

*LOL@the Periods in Karin's Life*

Ma~an, how miserable is Karin's life! And based on the "Type of girl/guy", I think Taka and Karin is the perfect fit! Controversy much?

Also, considering their positions in the offense, Karin is the "thrower", and Taka is the "reciever". Kyaa~!!! (screaming like a fan girl on his room now.)

~ Xophy
    Last edited by Xophien; December 02, 2008 at 12:45 PM.
    Fluke32--- Predicting since 252nd Down!(click here)
    8 correct predictions out of 17 and counting~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Roarchu's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Sena's bench press is 45kg http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/83/11/

and doesn't Sena have better technique than that? Ghost, Hurricane, 4th dimension...they seem pretty hard to me...
    Last edited by Roarchu; March 19, 2009 at 09:10 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien View Post
    You mean the pentagon thing ? If so, I can make them, I have the stats in the databook (Speed, Power, Technique, Intelligence, Height, Weight), so I can make hexagons with these

I have those too for most of the players, but it will be a bit outdated for some (the databook having been released before the Bando match, the 4.36 record of Shin looks quite ridiculous now... )
    eh do u have the stats of the other teams 2 and if u have them could u post tham please

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner timelordxander's Avatar
    In Canada, where according to movies Zombies will never invade.
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I did my best to bring to this thread the Best 11. I hope I didn't miss it somewhere and just re-post it.
    Warning: Spoilers for Episode 87 and Chapter 167
    The set up is Best Eleven for Defense and Best Eleven for offense.
    Hope this helps.

Best 11

Defensive line
    Line Backer: Shin Seijuro
    Line: Kakei Shun
    Defense Tackle: Habashira Rui
    Line: Buffalo Ushujima
    Line: Ootawara Makoto
    Offensive Line
    Tackle: Mizumachi Kengou
    Guard: Yamamoto Onihei
    Center: Kurita Ryoukan
    Offense
    Kicker: Sasaki Koutarou
    Reciever: Tetsuma Jou
    Wide Reciever: Sakuraba Haruto
    Tight End: Akaba Hayato
    Quarterback: Quick-draw Kid (Shien)
    Running Back: Kaitani Riku
    Running Back: Kobayakawa Sena (Eyeshield 21)

Tournament MVP: Shin Seijuro (Sena was a close second)

I wanted to ask if anyone had more info, like stats, on Habashira Rui, he's my fave character.
    Last edited by timelordxander; February 01, 2011 at 01:57 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner shinobilyf's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien View Post

Birthdays
    Unknown : Hiruma Youichi (Deimon, QB/S)
    Hiruma would never let us know when his real birthday is. Although, I am very interested.

Spoiler show

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6