Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Who arrives first?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Frankenstien

8 57.14%
  • Rajak

4 28.57%
  • It'll be a tie

2 14.29%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 267 Review

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 267 Review

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    My take on Yuri is that he's likely substantially stronger than any of the RK-4 individually. I seem to recall him holding his own against Franky little bit during the showdown with Takeo's false sister. So he probably gets really tough when he gets serious.

My guess on who gets which oppenent would be..
    • M-21 vs Mark
      Could it be any other way?
    • Regis vs Kelvin
      "The kid's meal" battle.
    • Takeo vs Yuri
      They are the only two left with an open dance card.
    i would just like to add
    Tao & Takeo vs Yuri

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    i would just like to add
    Tao & Takeo vs Yuri
    Tao's staying behind though. Win or lose It's hard to imagine Takeo will be able to fight long enough for Tao to step in.

If he could make it in time, though, I would like his and Takeo's odds against Yuri. Yuri may be tough but he's also conceited I think the pair of them could exploit that quite well.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Tao's staying behind though. Win or lose It's hard to imagine Takeo will be able to fight long enough for Tao to step in.

If he could make it in time, though, I would like his and Takeo's odds against Yuri. Yuri may be tough but he's also conceited I think the pair of them could exploit that quite well.
    Yuri's really quite strong though, perhaps as strong as a low level Elder, so I can't see Takeo being able to take Yuri on his own. I mean, it may happen, but I won't like it. I'd be okay with Regis and M-21 taking out Yuri together, but they're clearly going to be fighting different opponents.

Yuri appears to be Crombell's chief lieutenant, so I'd have a problem with him going down to people like Takeo and Tao. Now, I'd have no problem with him losing to Seira, but I don't think that any of RK-4 should be strong enough to take down Yuri. If any of Rk-4 did take down Yuri, I'd feel as if we'd be stuck back with the Cerberus battle and then the series wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Spoiler show

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Yuri's really quite strong though, perhaps as strong as a low level Elder, so I can't see Takeo being able to take Yuri on his own. I mean, it may happen, but I won't like it. I'd be okay with Regis and M-21 taking out Yuri together, but they're clearly going to be fighting different opponents.

Yuri appears to be Crombell's chief lieutenant, so I'd have a problem with him going down to people like Takeo and Tao. Now, I'd have no problem with him losing to Seira, but I don't think that any of RK-4 should be strong enough to take down Yuri. If any of Rk-4 did take down Yuri, I'd feel as if we'd be stuck back with the Cerberus battle and then the series wouldn't have gotten anywhere.
    Keep in mind that strength doesn't always decide the winner. Yuri is habitually overconfident. I'd imagine one of the first things Frankenstien would have taught Takeo would be a method to deal big damage to tough targets, as that seemed to be his greatest weakness (he always had the speed). So if Yuri gives him the right opportunity he could end up hurt bad, maybe even defeated, despite being the more powerful.

Though to be honest I think it's more likely Yuri will win and get crushed like a grape by Raizel.

"I did not give you permission...to be a douchebag "
    Last edited by Jammin; January 17, 2013 at 11:25 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep in mind that strength doesn't always decide the winner. Yuri is habitually overconfident. I'd imagine one of the first thing Frankenstien would have taught Takeo would be a method to deal big damage to tough targets, as that seemed to be his greatest weakness. So if Yuri gives him the right opportunity he could end up hurt bad, maybe even defeated, despite being the more powerful.

Though to be honest I think it's more likely Yuri will win and get crushed like a grape by Raizel.
    The problem there is that unless Takeo is now a great hand to hand fighter, he won't be able to directly damage Yuri. It really appears that only massive energy attacks or slashing/cutting attacks can do anything against stronger characters. We've already seen that Takeo's bullets are meaningless against anyone good. The problem for Takeo wasn't doing large amounts of damage to tough opponents, it was dealing ANY damage to tough opponents.

I'd find it pretty cheap if Crombell's chief lieutenant lost to a lucky shot.

In the end, if Yuri doesn't escape at this end of this battle, I think that he'll die to Rajak or Rael, most likely.

Spoiler show

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

can u plssss tell me were did u read that yuri is as strong as a low level Elder ?????????

brother clanleader and elders r on different level . just take Seira she is weakest clanleader and all other clanleder (good/bad) r more powerful then her so that doesn't mean 10th , 11th and 12th were equal to her . just like that if yuri kill one Cerberus member that doesn't mean he is on 12th elders level . we all think 12th is weakest elder but what if right now 13th is weaker then 12th ??

also where did u read yuri is Crombell's chief lieutenant. because one who come with 10th and 11th didnt act as yuri is his superior

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

can u plssss tell me were did u read that yuri is as strong as a low level Elder ?????????
    Um, that's just my opinion. You can have opinions, you know.

b
    rother clanleader and elders r on different level . just take Seira she is weakest clanleader and all other clanleder (good/bad) r more powerful then her so that doesn't mean 10th , 11th and 12th were equal to her . just like that if yuri kill one Cerberus member that doesn't mean he is on 12th elders level . we all think 12th is weakest elder but what if right now 13th is weaker then 12th ??
    Crombell almost certainly has the power of the Dark Spear, so in no way is he actually weaker than the 12th Elder. Of course, the Union doesn't know that he has that power, but we do.

also where did u read yuri is Crombell's chief lieutenant. because one who come with 10th and 11th didnt act as yuri is his superior
    It's never been confirmed that Yuri is Crombell's chief lieutenant, but given that Yuri appears to be Crombell's main agent in the field, and that Crombell gives orders to Yuri personally and sends him out as a commander and to spy on Elders, why would he not be his chief lieutenant? Just because Bonerre didn't act subservient to Yuri doesn't mean that Yuri wasn't above him.

Spoiler show

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

It's never been confirmed that Yuri is Crombell's chief lieutenant, but given that Yuri appears to be Crombell's main agent in the field, and that Crombell gives orders to Yuri personally and sends him out as a commander and to spy on Elders, why would he not be his chief lieutenant? Just because Bonerre didn't act subservient to Yuri doesn't mean that Yuri wasn't above him.
    actually crombell has send his assassins in other elders group . so yuri is not his main assassin that he give order personally. its just that he is on side that why he give him more order. as for he is only one to receive order from crombell if u remember new short one is send by crombell to help yuri and mark
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/noblesse/v04/c265/3.html

now talk about crombell's power level
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/noble...4/c256/14.html
    in this page Bonerre say he need more time to fight nobles

i have read that some other site Bonerre say he need more time to fight elders

so we can say he = crombell

that means crombell is not most powerful in union yet so yuri becoming as strong as a low level Elder is imposable

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Crombell is more powerful than 10th,11th & 12th. The statement said by Bonerre was probably used to hype the importance of 11th Elder. (Like how remarkable Cerberus were said to be (more than Arith though in reality unlikely). Like 12th was the most weakest elder said by 9th in order to hype 10th & 11th. Like when Seira said both elders were more powerful & will match them evenly.) Also, that statement can probably mean that if Crombell fought with elders, he would also recieve some harm.....So there was still a gap to cover to reduce the harm to Crombell's side to zero.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i only use Crombell as power level because i wanted to say yuri is not on elders level.

yuri is not elder level yet if he survive this fight he will become elder level in future . because now when elder come to fight they didnt bring others .
    first when 12 come he has 5 fighter
    when 10 and 11 come they only have Bonerre
    and now 5 , 7 and 8 come but they didnt bring anyone

in future RK4 r going to become more powerful . crombell also have franks data and in future he may get more/he do something on his own (he has given elder title because he is scientist so its time for him to do something on his own) so he will use it to make himself & his fighter stronger .

also RK4 r coming from training so after training their 1st fight they loss its not fill right

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Regis might fight Yuriy. Although he doesn't have much of a history with him Yuriys fixation on Seira would be sure to come up. Even Seiras current condition might come up which would be sure to push Regis.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Messina's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Crombell almost certainly has the power of the Dark Spear, so in no way is he actually weaker than the 12th Elder. Of course, the Union doesn't know that he has that power, but we do.
    Do we? I might've missed something here...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Messina View Post
    Do we? I might've missed something here...
    Nope. You didn't missed anything. Many readers assumed that the journal which Crombell discovered 130 years prior to current storyline contained info. about Dark Spear, and hence they believe Crombell have a weapon similar to Dark Spear. Also Franky & Crombell have similar powers.
    Well, I think that journel doesn't necessarily contains info. about dark spear, but the possibility of Crombell having a weapon is high. I don't think authors would give him weird transformations.

I believe Crombell is more powerful than the decesaed two digit elders.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Messina's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Crombell dosn't have ugly transformations, but him having the Dark Spear is even worse.
    Something similiar to the darkspear could be expected also, I guess..

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Nope. You didn't missed anything. Many readers assumed that the journal which Crombell discovered 130 years prior to current storyline contained info. about Dark Spear, and hence they believe Crombell have a weapon similar to Dark Spear. Also Franky & Crombell have similar powers.
    Well, I think that journel doesn't necessarily contains info. about dark spear, but the possibility of Crombell having a weapon is high. I don't think authors would give him weird transformations.

I believe Crombell is more powerful than the decesaed two digit elders.
    now that u say this if i remember correctly frank didnt use dark spear against yuri he use is normal powers . so when yuri said similar he wanted to say his power then any weapon and we know what ever crombell get till now is because of franks book so its not surprise that he have similar power as frank .

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2