Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter! -Again!-

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

4 2.68%
  • 2] Average

14 9.40%
  • 3] Good

45 30.20%
  • 4] Great

64 42.95%
  • 5] Epic

20 13.42%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.34%
New Reply
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Can't wait to see, Kaidou. I'm guessing, DoFlamingo provided him an army and was going to produce "SAD" for him as well. If this is the case, then Law and Luffy will be at war with Big Mam and Kaidou.

Luffy taking on Shanks, can't wait to see how that plays out. lol.
    They'll probably have a serious earth splitting fight and have a party afterwards.

An army of zoans should be tough since according to Lucci zoans get stronger the more they train and are the strongest in close combat if i remember correctly.
    Last edited by maravish; January 25, 2013 at 01:19 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maravish View Post
    They'll probably have a serious earth splitting fight and have a party afterwards.

An army of zoans should be tough since according to Lucci zoans get stronger the more they train and are the strongest in close combat if i remember correctly.
    It would also be interesting if this zoan army got a hold of the rumble ball recipie by kidnapping chopper or something.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Shadow View Post
    It would also be interesting if this zoan army got a hold of the rumble ball recipie by kidnapping chopper or something.
    They'd probably be unable to control their crazy transformations. That'd be funny too, though.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Shadow View Post
    That's a Chopper-specific drug. He would have to make a different drug for each user.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    That's a Chopper-specific drug. He would have to make a different drug for each user.
    Supposing it is specific to chopper alone , not saying that it is or isn't , they might be able to get a more general method for making individualized rumble balls from either chopper or through experimentation; they have enough zoan users to experiment on to get the "rumble ball general formula" and find out what is needed to adjust from choppers original version.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad its Kaidou who Law is after first, bout damn time Oda introduced Kaidou. Only took like what, 300 chapters and counting? Him working with Doflamingo is a sick combination. I hope the strongest members of Doflamingo's crew haven't mobilized yet, most of them have went down to easy so far.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I'm glad its Kaidou who Law is after first, bout damn time Oda introduced Kaidou. Only took like what, 300 chapters and counting? Him working with Doflamingo is a sick combination. I hope the strongest members of Doflamingo's crew haven't mobilized yet, most of them have went down to easy so far.
    Still i didn't expect to see another Yonkou involved so fast when we just got to see Big Mom . But i can't deny that with this move Oda made me curious to see that guy . As for Kaidou working with DoFlamingo , why not ? IMO i think he's involved with all Yonkous . Even if he's Shicibukai , he's firstly a pirate meaning he wouldn't think twice about kicking aside this farce of Shicibukai = "good pirates that work for the WG "

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see no problem with it. It's just a way of obtaining more power. Why should a guy who accidentaly discovered devil fruit on some tree be any better than a guy who bought one?

Apart from that, Kaidou probably obtains fruits from Dofla and then uses them. That's not so much wicked when compared to Big Mom who DESTROYS ISLANDS IF THEY DON'T HAVE CANDY OH AND ALSO EATS PEOPLE!!! (Sorry for the caps but I can't stress it enough.)
    Kaido is definitely someone that fits the bill of an individual that wants to amass power. We saw a hint of this when he decided to go after WB when WB's focus and attention was on Ace and the Marines. That alone suggests that not only is he pretty damn strong, but more importantly he likes to capitalize of opportunities when he sees then. So finding out that someone can create artificial DF's was probably music to his ears.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Kaido is definitely someone that fits the bill of an individual that wants to amass power. We saw a hint of this when he decided to go after WB when WB's focus and attention was on Ace and the Marines. That alone suggests that not only is he pretty damn strong, but more importantly he likes to capitalize of opportunities when he sees then. So finding out that someone can create artificial DF's was probably music to his ears.
    It's all true. But I don't see how he should be more wicked than Big Mom is, based only on that. That's what the post is about. Fact that he used an easy way to make his crew stronger doesn't mean that he's more evil than BM or BB.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The way I see it, is when the Strawhats take on Kaido and Big Mam, they will get help from other crews. For example when they take on Kaido, X-Drake is going to help. When they take on Big Mam, Kid is going to help. I cant see 9 strawhats taking on a Yonkou. Just the numbers alone would get them eventually

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's all true. But I don't see how he should be more wicked than Big Mom is, based only on that. That's what the post is about. Fact that he used an easy way to make his crew stronger doesn't mean that he's more evil than BM or BB.
    I wasn't trying to imply that he is more wicked then BM. Hes just someone that seems to be an opportunist and wants power. Where that path leads his character is yet to be seen.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that we now that we know that Law and Luffy are after Kaido, can we assume that Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins are going after Big Mom? This would be most interesting since Jimbei and the Sun Pirates are still working for Big Mom. We could get to see Jimbei kicking some ass and showing why the Strawhats want him for their crew, or we could see Jimbei being defeated which would complicate matters between him and Big Mom, and between the two Supernova alliances. I hope Oda gives us some sort of update on what Big Mom and the other Supernova alliance are up to soon, but I expect these upcoming chapters will be filled with Kaido's and Dofla's crews instead, and maybe some shots of the new Marine HQ if we're lucky.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I see no problem with it. It's just a way of obtaining more power. Why should a guy who accidentaly discovered devil fruit on some tree be any better than a guy who bought one?

Apart from that, Kaidou probably obtains fruits from Dofla and then uses them. That's not so much wicked when compared to Big Mom who DESTROYS ISLANDS IF THEY DON'T HAVE CANDY OH AND ALSO EATS PEOPLE!!! (Sorry for the caps but I can't stress it enough.)
    I see,well I have to agree with you fir what concerns mama. Yet,my opinion is that she is noble enough not to have her/her army strength coming from an underworld broker's trick. I bet she would wipe the floor with joker if the latter were to propose her such an offer.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

So, I knew Kaidou was the next target.

I'm god. Respect me, bow to me, and give me cookies.

But yeah, pretty interested in seeing how this fight pans out. Will Big Mom and Kaidou team up, or will each of the Supernovas involved fight their respective enemies? Or will Luffy fight Big Mom later?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Luffy taking on Shanks, can't wait to see how that plays out. lol.
    i hope it is not true,luffy cannot possibly be eager to fight shanks,whom he should respect the most. There were translations which said that rufy said :"well,as long as it's not shanks in ok with that", and I hope that's the real one!

New Reply
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast