Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter! -Again!-

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

4 2.68%
  • 2] Average

14 9.40%
  • 3] Good

45 30.20%
  • 4] Great

64 42.95%
  • 5] Epic

20 13.42%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.34%
New Reply
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 696 Spoiler Discussion

Not bad of a chapter, at least Kinemon is not dead. I think he used his ability in order to protect himself from the Poison Gas.
    "Marine Admirals"

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    And the rest too?
    I think only Kinemon since he has this strange Devil Fruit ability that materialize things based on what he wants just like a Demon Tanuki in the Japanese Myths.
    "Marine Admirals"

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    You read about the fact that the rest survived?
    I think I skipped that. I'm not too sure.
    "Marine Admirals"

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all, i am ok with the conclusion of PH: The Marines are gonna take the kids and care for them, BB and his companions will go to jail, Kinemon´s recovery is a mystery that will probably be solved later on, Sanji finally using one of the recipes he learned and of course everyone partying. Now to the 2 most obvious changes that kind of are diverse from the usual OP pattern: it seems like we will see the first OP end of arc party that´s gonna be crashed, namely by DD and the mystery guy and maybe even more important, Luffy, unlike in the GL where he took everything as it came, already plans to attack all of the Yonkou eventually, including Shanks who probably has to go last, definitely a surprise for me.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jues's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

No doubt sounds like a great chapter. Can't wait to hear more about Kaido and especially why he's called Kaido of the Hundred beast(s?). Unfortunately I was waiting to see what was going to happen in Punk Hazard cause DD is still approaching along with the mystery character (aokiji?)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think law will be a true ally to luffy, just my opinion. i am excited to see whats coming up... will it be law vs dd and luffy vs kaidou? a real battle to get ready for

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So is it possible that the mystery figure is actually Kaidou? I thought it could be either him or Aokiji, because it was a figure that didn't look familiar. And who else besides someone of that level could interfere with Doflamingo?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 696 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

So, a celebration chapter to sum up the events of PH. As expected there's a bit of a truce between the Marines and the SHs. Good to see that the SH-Law alliance is going to move forward after this. Wondering if the unknown wonderer, or Doflamingo, are going to show up before the SHs depart. I'm also wondering If Law is actually going to sail with the SHs considering his obvious lack of crew at the moment. That would be interesting.

Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

Traffy: *serious as usual* Hey Mugiwara,we must leave right now. If we waste time eating they'll come to get us. Tell you friends too.
    Luffy: *serious mode* Really? Ok, I got it!
    *Luffy mode* LET'S PARTY!
    That was the single funniest moment of the chapter in my opinion.

A bit late now but obviously I'm new, hello all.
    Was it just me or did Usopp have '8000' written on the back of his coat? Although I think there was a missing 0 because of the angle.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing was really funny^^ in the last panels, smoker said to law that he knows that law is using the strawhat to start "something"... and law smiles and answers... "i wonder who is actually being used..."

Cuz of the rapid moods of Luffy and that he changes everything the way he wants... everything works not clearly the way he wanted it, but somehow still succesful. Luffy does what he want.. thats what law is thinking about while he's smiling.. that luffy is sometimes really unpredictable
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

MP's translation is a little off as usual....though the chapter was ok...kinemon coming back was expected, but he was in pieces...how?

Finally get to see Sanji's new cooking style...
    The exchange between Law and Chopper made me laugh, "I just finished cutting them to pieces" and the face law gives, PRICELESS
    Law, "Luffy we have to leave now", Luffy-"ok"-->cut to Luffy enjoying the party....Law really needs to rethink his plans, he should account for Luffy's reckless style. Kinda reminded me of when Jinbei was telling the SHs about what has change in the last 2 years...Luffy drifted off to sleep...Jinbei scolded him, and the rest of the crew said it was ok as long as they heard it.

I wanted to see some kind of exchange between Zoro and law/luffy/nami/someone explaining the alliance to him since he didn't know about it....
    Didn't like how MOMO just was a little boy again...though there would be more of an issue with finding out "how" to transform back.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahahahaha we should've expected from Luffy to say he'd take all of them, Luffy wanted to beat Shanks first haha

Well well, Law's target is actually Kaido... Well his nickname is weird, Kaido of the 100 beasts ? Seeing his island, I thought he may be more interested my robotics and stuff

Well a normal chapter I guess, and and an exciting one too... This chapter just increased Doflamingo's chances to reach PH while they're still there, shit is gonna be good

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Hahahahahaha we should've expected from Luffy to say he'd take all of them, Luffy wanted to beat Shanks first haha

Well well, Law's target is actually Kaido... Well his nickname is weird, Kaido of the 100 beasts ? Seeing his island, I thought he may be more interested my robotics and stuff

Well a normal chapter I guess, and and an exciting one too... This chapter just increased Doflamingo's chances to reach PH while they're still there, shit is gonna be good
    Wrong translation, Luffy says that he is ok with any of the Yonkou as long as the first one to go after is not Shanks because he plans to take them all out anyway.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Wrong translation, Luffy says that he is ok with any of the Yonkou as long as the first one to go after is not Shanks because he plans to take them all out anyway.
    Thanks ! Guess MP's translation still sucks a bit...

Well, Law wanted Kaido... Now now it makes it harder to predict how this will go after all, the story can go anywhere now because suddenly Oda revealed us another big name, you got BM/Doflamingo/Kaido (Kaido not immediately ofc for now, unless he has something to do with the Smile business too, maybe he bought some fruits from Doflamingo)

Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, I've been lurking around for quite a while since my old home was destroyed and reading the posts here. Now that the Yonkou Luffy & Traffy are targeting has been revealed to be Kaido. I wonder if the guy at the end of Ch. 695 is a subordinate of Kaido if it does happen to be a new character and not Aokiji or someone from Laws crew.
    It would also be cool if they expanded their alliance by adding Drake to form their own 3-man-band like the other SN alliance, we already saw that Drake had some plan/connection with Kaido, I wonder if it runs as deep as Traffy's connection to DD.

New Reply
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast