Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter! -Again!-

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

4 2.68%
  • 2] Average

14 9.40%
  • 3] Good

45 30.20%
  • 4] Great

64 42.95%
  • 5] Epic

20 13.42%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.34%
New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

Law sliced him up because it was his job at that time to defend CC lab from intruders. I don't think there is more than that to expect

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat 13 View Post

Also, Have we all become STUPID?!? NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT KINEMON AND LAW SEEING EACH OTHER!!! Law was the one who sliced him up. Law told Luffy "you'll have to deal with the samurai". I'm SUUU~PER INTERESTED to see what the sub-plot is with them!
    true i think that kinemon has forgivenn him since he found his child all he wanted was to find his child

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, Have we all become STUPID?!? NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT KINEMON AND LAW SEEING EACH OTHER!!! Law was the one who sliced him up. Law told Luffy "you'll have to deal with the samurai". I'm SUUU~PER INTERESTED to see what the sub-plot is with them!
    No we haven't it's just that i don't see anything interesting in that comparative to all these people that showed up in the recent chaps . Seeing Kinemon's reaction is just waste of panels IMO . Besides he looks like that type who's slow in thinking so maybe he didn't care that much about that . He's just happy to finally see his son , what more can he desire ...well maybe to reach home ASAP

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Not us, Kinemon is the stupid ... for not saying anything about it... or maybe Oda? For not making Kinemon to say something about it...?

I don't know... the party is not the same as usual ... I can feel it in the air...

Spoiler show
    Last edited by ukimix; January 29, 2013 at 05:42 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not going to discuss about the shadow man now, though some comments were really interesting.

I like the theories of Kaidou being a lion, chimera and typhon. Any of those would be great. I am actually more interested in why Moria thought that having Oz would make it possible to possibly fight Kaidou one on one. Oz with Luffy's shadow wasnt enough against the strawhats even. Maybe he just overestimated Oz's corpse, or Luffy's shadow was probably not the best idea.

I also think the artificially created devil fruit users might require regular samples of certain stuff or substances that was used in its creatiion. The addiction sweets given to children mixed with the stuff from S.A.D production room. That would require Kaidou's men to be in regular contact with CC or joker. By destroying the S.A.D room and kidnapping CC, Law probably weakened the crew making himself ready for the fight.

The next place they go will probably be exactly related to his plan of attack. I think the next step would not be attacking Kaidou, but preparing for an attack in terms of weakening him further, or strengthening the strawhats. Wano kingdom could fit this, for strengtheing or hiding purposes, and dressrosa could be to cut further connections with the drug.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a shame that such educative posts be deleted because you don't read mod warnings. Huh. </bitch>

Anyway, I don't think Kinemon will do any huge deal about it. After all He fought against everything in front of him and if He would have the chance that would be the Strawhats as well. I even believe He should thank Law for sparing his life.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Well we don't know yet. Some want Dressrosa, some want Wano as the next arc. There is also what Law has planned next. It's doubtful he has planned to go on any of these 2 islands. So my guess is that the Wano arc will depend on what issue forced Momo to stow away.
    If this manga were about Law, the next arc wouldn't be Dressrosa, neither Wano. But it is about Luffy, and the last concession made by Law: "I don't know who is being used", leaves the thing completely open... We could have also a division...

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Well we don't know yet. Some want Dressrosa, some want Wano as the next arc. There is also what Law has planned next. It's doubtful he has planned to go on any of these 2 islands. So my guess is that the Wano arc will depend on what issue forced Momo to stow away.
    I'm reasonably certain, at this point, Law neither plans to go to Dressrosa or fight Dofla. That's why he warned Luffy they should quickly leave Punk Hazard because "those who wish to pursue us are bound to show up". He clearly expects to be pursued by the Donquixote Pirates, and seemingly wants no part of it. The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry, and I hardly expect Law's to go perfectly. By demanding they help the children, Luffy already has disrupted Law's plan once. Surely there will be more surprises later. Wano Kuni can't be part of his plan either, but is there any doubt Luffy will demand they take Kinemon and Momo home? What order is almost immaterial. I'd most like for Wano to come after Dofla is defeated. That's a matter of preference, not a prediction. I honestly have no clue what order things will happen, nor is it something I care to divine.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TitaniumOxide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Okay, guys. It seems like you wanna know why Kaido is named "Kaido of Hundred Beasts". Some of you even reached the conclusion of him having a lion DF, but an emperor should have something stronger and more terrifying than that. Some said Chimera DF because Chimera is a fire-breathing female monster resembling a lion in the forepart, a goat in the middle, and a dragon or snake behind.
    I have something more frightening and cooler than that.
    What if he has a Typhon DF:
    It says here,"Typhon was known as the Father of all monsters." It also says that a Typhon is one of the largest and most fearsome of all creatures. His human upper half reached as high as the stars. His hands reached east and west and had a hundred dragon heads on each. His bottom half was gigantic viper coils that could reach the top of his head when stretched out and made a hissing noise. His whole body was covered in wings, and fire flashed from his eyes.
    I believe he would look like this:

Typhon is also the father of Chimera, Cerberus, Gorgon, Sphinx, Hydra, Nemean, Lion, Orthros, and Ladon .

You wanted some cool speculations, here they are xD
    God of War ended up being a very educative game
    Very nice post but I think Typhon would be way too much of an overkill. He can create a huge wind with his wings. He can create a firestorm with his dragon heads. He can cry at the top of the clouds and create giant hail falling out of the sky. Don't even get me started on what he can do if he starts to spray his fecal matter from a distance powered by his wind... I wonder if Law will tell us what he is in then ext few chapters. I kind of want that but I know Oda would likely introduce him in a more suspenseful or epic way.

Quote Originally Posted by hokageji View Post
    I also think the artificially created devil fruit users might require regular samples of certain stuff or substances that was used in its creatiion. The addiction sweets given to children mixed with the stuff from S.A.D production room. That would require Kaidou's men to be in regular contact with CC or joker. By destroying the S.A.D room and kidnapping CC, Law probably weakened the crew making himself ready for the fight.
    Hmm maybe now his army would no longer be beasts and just be regular fodder with a few strong guys. That would make a rookie alliance taking down a yonkou and his army a lot more likely.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
    "Expected charity is a nicer way to demand slavery." - Terry Goodkind

If my grammar and overall writing sucks, my bad, im too lazy to do everything right on my fone.

New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23