Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter! -Again!-

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

4 2.68%
  • 2] Average

14 9.40%
  • 3] Good

45 30.20%
  • 4] Great

64 42.95%
  • 5] Epic

20 13.42%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.34%
New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 696 Spoiler Discussion

So Redon didn't mention if the shadowy figure arrived? It's looking more and more likely everyone will leave just in time for Doflamingo to meet Kuzan/Shadow.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow so they fighting Kaido after all? I guess my theory might be correct of Law and Luffy teaming up with Kidd, Hawkins, and Apoo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member junjun2's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

"Kaido of beasts"(like the king of beasts), Law says. It means the one who uses Smile to organize hundreds of DF users is obviously Kaido.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fixit's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

the NW is gonna get messy for the Strawhats, Luffy is picking fights with two of the emperors... thou i wasnt expecting something a lot difierent form this

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well atleast Kaidou has a legit Zoan devil fruit user in X Drake.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kulugo View Post
    what do you mean? that xdrake joined kaidou?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    the NW is gonna get messy for the Strawhats, Luffy is picking fights with two of the emperors...
    Three of the four; Luffy and Blackbeard are not on the best of terms. He was obviously set to confront them all anyway, right? It's not like they're going to work together against him.

Quote Originally Posted by kulugo View Post
    I think Drake declared war on Kaidou, not an intent to join him.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

No mention of the shadowy figure .. so much discussion and no character ..
    … and seeing a party chapter we can assume that an arc ended,, now that was a short one..

Anyways.. moving on … So kaidou is the one… And we are going to see some crazy zoan there … As its artificial I think there will be no constrain of repetition.. Dinosaurs…mythical zoans… However I wonder what fruit Kaidou must be having…

And I still wonder on Pell’s comment about existence of only 5 DF powers which enables flight… So much for boosting about his own DF .. I think his knowledge was limited to Grand line.. As we are gonna see flying dinosaurs .. Eagles… Vultures… Bat… and lot more is coming…

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Oh, c'mon! Someone who had troubles with just the old pacifista can't possibly have a chance against an emperor. He must have joined him thus.
    The Straw Hats had trouble with the old pacifista, what's your point? Pre time-skip Drake was a lot more effective against it than pre time-skip Sanji was. Attacking someone's subordinates is usually not a great way to make friends.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

So the whole poison gas thing was a troll... it breaks and people come out alive ... So much for the hype of it ,.. Chnaces of Monet and Vergo survival .... raised to >50% ... Hiyaaa

I am curious about the whole artificial Zoan now... will the person be able to eat another one if he has eaten the artificial one before.... Also Artificial DF does not have permanent effect... Momonosuke is back to human form.. cool ...

Wano is the next destination ... (however I dont wish for that.. I want kinemon and Momo to spend time with SHs another arc before they get to Wano)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.. Luffy is the man. Being targeted by Big Mama, targets Kaidou as well as the others. If we say "grow some balls", then this guy has boulders there!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post
    Lol i am not saying that.What i am saying is that you guys have closed your mind to change and still expect that One piece will be the same after Marinford while it is no longer the case.Of course alot of people are going to survive but now people are going to die as well.I mean just think about it.Vergo was sliced in little piece then the SAD room exploded,Monet's hearth got stabbed guys yeah stabbed and we could see her dying right in front of us yet you guys still coming up with excuses.If that wasn't enough Shinokuni is spreading everywhere through the building and that is cherry on top of the cake to make sure they don't survive so unless someone near by has a devil fruit ability that can grant wishes(lets call it wish wish no mi ) or Shenron from Dragon ball comes to save them from their certain death they are dead to me.
    I'm so sorry Rody, it seems like it will be a disapointing chapter for you:-)
    Guys didn't I told you that these G5 marines would survive this... The chapter raises some more mysteries around the samourais, I wonder how it will fit in the yonkou saga (since it is no more just Big Mum one apparently).
    Like someone said Kaidou is probably the one making a smile army.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling that the SN's are ultimately going to be split into two Alliance groups. Luffy, Law, probably Drake and whoever else they link up with along the way will go for Kaido. While Kid, Hawking, and Apoo and anyone else they join forces with will target BM. Grated it seems like things are kind of set up for Luffy to fight BM and all, however i don't see Oda only letting Luffy and the pirates that are directly with him go take down one Yonko after another while all of the other SN's do nothing or mess around with the smaller fish. The fact that these two Alliances were shown taking place simultaneously implies that both parties are aiming real big. Another route that Oda could take would be to somehow have the other Alliance(s) target the Marines/WG over other pirates. But i just don't see Oda making it so that Luffy and his guys are chopping down the pillars of the NW while the others just pick up the scraps left behind.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Luffy certainly is brave enough to dare something like that. The last page where he is counting on how many yonko he will take might seem fun now, but I think Oda is foreshadowing that Luffy might actually get beaten by a yonko despite his confidence. I mean if Luffy beats a yonko on the first try, one, let alone all of them, it would screw up a theme in the series that major enemies are faced by the SH crew many times before they beat them.

Otherwise it seems like one of those chapters that brings the arc to a close, I expect two more chapters of twists before they take off on the Sunny, maybe more. Depends if Oda wants to stay here or make the SH crew leave PH before Dofla and/or the mystery person arrives.

New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast