Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shinhokou's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

Hashirama Cells?

No problem! Kyuubi chakra steroids to everyone ....Seriously this is way bad , Lee cutting Madara in half? I always thought Lee would end up being one of the strongest due to his training but this Kyuubi chakra mass empowerement is utter crap. Naruto doesn't look like its going in the right direction at all , atleast for me , I even expect "the one who knows everything" to be something lame like Rin ( lol why not , Obito is here)....

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@toussaintac

Lee can't split people in half with his leg power alone... If he would remove the chakra he would still be hit but not with enough force to clave a man appart and expecialy not MADARA HIMSELF... A man that could block with his bare hands RAIKAGE COMING OUT OF LIGHT SPEED (as stupid as that is) Not only that any damage done would also apply to some degree to Lee's leg... Now considering Madara can regenerate and Lee CAN'T gues who would be in advantage there?

How about using ST to trow him back? Thing is aparently Madara does not like to use that move for the plot...
    Quote Quote:
    And gates isn't ninjutsu.
    Do you read what you reply to? Read my last reply AGAIN. Nobody stated Lee's gate is a jutsu. No idea how you got to this...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @toussaintac

Lee can't split people in half with his leg power alone... If he would remove the chakra he would still be hit but not with enough force to clave a man appart and expecialy not MADARA HIMSELF... A man that could block with his bare hands RAIKAGE COMING OUT OF LIGHT SPEED (as stupid as that is) Not only that any damage done would also apply to some degree to Lee's leg... Now considering Madara can regenerate and Lee CAN'T gues who would be in advantage there?

How about using ST to trow him back? Thing is aparently Madara does not like to use that move for the plot...

Do you read what you reply to? Read my last reply AGAIN. Nobody stated Lee's gate is a jutsu. No idea how you got to this...
    The force of Bee and Raikage's clothesline removed Kisame's head. I'm pretty sure a super strong kick can split someone in half. No different than FRS except it was a physical attack. It's kinjutsu. it's a technique, but not like a ninjutsu like rasengan. Rasengan can be absorbed. Open gates can't be absorbed. It can't be copied. Technically anything a ninja can do is a technique (jutsu). Anyway, this is off topic. Lee split the guy in half with a super strong kick. Doesn't matter if he's powered by Kyuubi chakra or his own. It's the same principle. He used a physical attack.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@toussaintac

You forgot a simple fact.. Raikage had RAITON SHIELD UP and Bee had BIJU CLOACK UP and they hit a man in the neck (don't compare a torso to a neck lol) from 2 angles so the head can't move to 1 side for the force to be decreased.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/473/7

You are comparing an attack from a SWING OF A LEG from Lee to an attack from Bee that can put a hole in Samehada and mortaly injure Kisame TROUGH IT and Raikage who can chop the 8 tails horn off and put holes trough Juugo and HIS SHIELD...

Madara removing the chakra would leave the attack useless as hell.

Quote Quote:
    No different than FRS except it was a physical attack
    What? Lee's leg compared to FRS? Hope you where joking.

Quote Quote:
    It's kinjutsu. it's a technique, but not like a ninjutsu like rasengan. Rasengan can be absorbed. Open gates can't be absorbed. It can't be copied. Technically anything a ninja can do is a technique (jutsu).
    This point showes you don't read what i post or you are just unable to comprehend what i tell you after some 3 posts on the same issue.

Also for you own personal information Lee did not had gates open.

Quote Quote:
    Lee split the guy in half with a super strong kick. Doesn't matter if he's powered by Kyuubi chakra or his own. It's the same principle. He used a physical attack.
    Yeah right like Bee can put holes trough Samehada with his own taijutsu or Naruto can rip Orochimaru in half with 1 of his normal swings... This is nonsense. If not for the chakra to that penetrated Madara Lee's hit would to crep nothing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhokou View Post
    I even expect "the one who knows everything" to be something lame like Rin ( lol why not , Obito is here)....
    Heh - now THAT would be something...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Is anyone else utterly revolted by the characterization of the Kyuubi as Naruto's loyal pokemon? That was the worst for me. I mean, where did all this mentor pride come from. "Oh, Naruto your parents would be so proud of you." Seriously!? It's acting like it's his uncle or something. That bothers me so much.
    Totally agree with you.

I was one of them that really wanted Naruto and Kyubbi to team up in the end, but not like that.
    I never wanted the Kyubbi to totally lose his personality.

He hated Minato and Kushina, so why is he talking like they are old buddies, now!?
    I understand that there's this "respect for your enemy" thing in Japan, but this is taking it too far, IMO.

The other part of this chapter that gets to me is that Sakura is nowhere in it. Literally everyone else was shown. Then I remember whole heroine interview and just.....

Why Kishi? Why do you hate her so much?
    Yeah, I was wondering too.
    She's the ONLY ONE from the Konoha12 that we didn't see this chapter.

And, when Naruto needed to be healed on the spot, who did it?
    Could it be Sakura, whose role is basically only to heal people?

Nope, it's Hinata...
    I don't know why Kishi chose to have Hinata heal Naruto, instead of Sakura.
    Maybe, it's a metaphor to say that Hinata as replaced Sakura, or something like that...

In any case, I still wonder where the hell is Sakura!

I'm starting to think that she's already dead and that no one noticed yet.
    They will find her body after the war, or something like that!

The other, more plausible, would be that she went to save Tsunade.
    Katsuyu could have warned her, maybe...
    Last edited by THM Nindo; January 23, 2013 at 09:46 AM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

8. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    It would certainly make sense.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be something for the one who knows it all to be Rin only to have her fall in love with Sasuke. I wonder what Obito would say lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    pretty sure Obito took Rins body so ii doubt she is alive, i bet obito still has her corpse inside the other dimension
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like the part where Hinata gentle fist Naruto's shoulder back to location. :3 She got his back! (She is just constantly stalking him with her Byakugan lol)

I have a feeling that Sakura (maybe even Shizune) along with one of the Naruto's clones are heading toward the kages to help them and give them chakras. The kages with Naruto X Kurama chakras would be extremely strong, Onoki could spam dust particle technique, Raikage would be even faster and stronger, Gaara would have stronger sand for attack and defend, Mizukage could spit out even more stuff, and Tsunade would have even stronger physical strength (she could just pick up the ten tails and throw it away lol) and stronger healing. A great support for the Naruto and the alliance.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    I meant did it matter in the sense that either he would have to phase and lose connection or he'd get hit and still lose the connection. It seems the loss of connection would've happened either way. Although, Madara and Obito used their Hashirama genes to connect. I don't see why they couldn't quickly reconnect, but for the sake of storylne, I get it. lol. I can guess that it just won't be possible to regain lost control as easily as before or at all at this point. Go buck wild, Jyuubi. Go buck wild.
    I reckon they need to be on Juubi's head to control it, now they are facing other ninjas, so if they reconnect they will disconnect the tube all over again, with the added risk for Lord Madara to be sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    pretty sure Obito took Rins body so ii doubt she is alive, i bet obito still has her corpse inside the other dimension
    Maybe the body Obito has is a Zetsu clone

Is anyone else utterly revolted by the characterization of the Kyuubi as Naruto's loyal pokemon? That was the worst for me. I mean, where did all this mentor pride come from. "Oh, Naruto your parents would be so proud of you." Seriously!? It's acting like it's his uncle or something. That bothers me so much.

The other part of this chapter that gets to me is that Sakura is nowhere in it. Literally everyone else was shown. Then I remember whole heroine interview and just.....

Really don't see anything wrong with Kyuubi saying Naruto's parents would be proud of him, I mean duh! He's like the strongest shinobi alive ( basically the strongest bar Madara ), he's leading the Alliance and he could do something his parents could not.
    Its not Kyuubi being a pokemon, is Kyuubi being a sentient being, capable of thought.
    And maybe you missed him dissing Kushina and Yondaime afterwards because their kid surpassed them

Can't help but agree on the second part

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually - thinking about it. Sakura is medical Nin so she won't be part of the attack force. She will play defence and provide healing as needed. So I don't think it is down to Kishi hating her or an omission.
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else thinks that we will see Karin reuniting with Team Taka before Sakura appears in a panel?
    This would be a good basis to start a bet-thread imo.

Utterly bad chapter by the way. I thought Orochimaru was off-paneled here (bottom left panel).
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member uchich sishui's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

is this that jutsu that they had used to stall me until now?.I love Magi more than this anime I have been watching for six years

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    I really like the part where Hinata gentle fist Naruto's shoulder back to location. :3 She got his back! (She is just constantly stalking him with her Byakugan lol)

I have a feeling that Sakura (maybe even Shizune) along with one of the Naruto's clones are heading toward the kages to help them and give them chakras. The kages with Naruto X Kurama chakras would be extremely strong, Onoki could spam dust particle technique, Raikage would be even faster and stronger, Gaara would have stronger sand for attack and defend, Mizukage could spit out even more stuff, and Tsunade would have even stronger physical strength (she could just pick up the ten tails and throw it away lol) and stronger healing. A great support for the Naruto and the alliance.
    Now that will be something!
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

New Reply
Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast