Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

the last page was amazing! kishi succeeded in connecting the 2 scenes to show hawk in the end,without stretching things! naruto was talking about his wish noone would cut their bonds off,and then sasuke appeared,cause he is the one who came in our mind with that sentence. orochimaru is more grotesque than usual,though...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really understand this "Madara and Obito should focus on the Juubi" thing. The alliance already stalled the Juubi for a moment. Take that time to focus on what's lying ahead yourself. Instead, they are very interested in being pierced into two by coming attacks. Since the Juubi was stopped, what were they doing at this point, I wonder.
    Madara not using Shinra Tensei is still a major flaw in the plot.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    I find that really really hard to believe.

The fact that there are two of them, and that they can control the Juubi to me means they should be at least able to do something, not just stand there with their thumbs up their ass. If they can create Moukton, why not house themselves inside some kind of shield or barrier made of wood? It makes little sense as to why they are simply standing there waiting to get hit.
    I don't think they are waiting there at all. But one constant in all of this is that it's been stated a few times that it requires their concentration. People can say whatever they want about the goofiness of it, but that's the take I'm going with. And because of the concentration needed to avoid losing control of the jyuubi, they need to focus on the jyuubi and not so much on their own jutsu unless absolutely forced into it. And to be honest,the way Obito's used kamui as much as he wants without any apparent consequences, it doesn't surprise me that even a moment like now he can use it. Obito seems to use his kamui with the same ease that you & I breath clean air. lol No chakra depletion, no affect to his eyesight, nothing.

There are inconsistencies though. For example, Madara letting the jutsu whack him, een though the first time he saw it he moved forward with the rinnegan & it's jutsu to avoid it since it was 'too much energy'. And then there's the whole goofiness of the initial plan to begin with - would Obito have even gotten this far or controlled the jyuubi had it not been for Kabuto & Madara? Or would his plan have just backfired right in his disfigured half-face? Tough to say.... or maybe not.

At this point I'm beyond tryign to make Naruto logic out of some things happening, and trying to just enjoy the ride. Which is why I think the small break to Sasuke is a welcome moment.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Revvo's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

QB-Chakra-Falcon made of ninjas cutting through Giant cut off arms? why ofcourse!
    Nevermind Nejis death, they only have to gather the 7tailed balls and revive him again right?
    I Guess sasuke is going to find Harashima who is also still alive and seal him, using him as a secondary power source from there on out. Ofcourse the first thing he is going to do with his new power is raping nejis cold dead body, thus bringing it back to live as an evil henchmen to kill naruto.

Every chapter since the 10Tails awakening is pure artistic gold!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member flameorigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Naruto is the opposite of Goku. Instead of everyone giving their power to Goku, Naruto gives the power back lol
    Writer or Adventurer? Check. http://www.writerzweb.com

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flameorigin View Post
    Wow, Naruto is the opposite of Goku. Instead of everyone giving their power to Goku, Naruto gives the power back lol
    Chakra liberalism. It's the coolest idea ever. He's literally making everyone around him better. It's funny because a lot of us used to talk about how cool other characters would be if they had bijuu chakra inside of them and now it's actually happened near the end of the manga. Now, they all have bijuu chakra inside them.
    Last edited by toussaintac; January 23, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Things can only get worst for the alliance here on out. They will have to deal with a possible rampaging ten tails and Madara and Obito seperately. And unlike Madara and co who didn't want to use bijudama because it will hurt the ten tails, i doubt the ten tails itself will care. This doesnt mean Naruto cant fight both of them at the same but that will just be ridiculous.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    chakra communism
    Haters are going to hate.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by donyusufahmed View Post
    Things can only get worst for the alliance here on out. They will have to deal with a possible rampaging ten tails and Madara and Obito seperately. And unlike Madara and co who didn't want to use bijudama because it will hurt the ten tails, i doubt the ten tails itself will care. This doesnt mean Naruto cant fight both of them at the same but that will just be ridiculous.
    What makes you think obito and Madara won't have to fight the ten tails or that the ten tails won't attack them? If the ten tails has any sense or instinct, it will attack those two first.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah - one kind of nice touch (no pun intended) was Hinata popping Naruto's shoulder back into place. lol I missed that on the first read. Apparently gentle-fist is a nifty medical technique as well.

But I think now it's more fun to just guess where the hell Sasuke is. Someone just mentioned the old, abandoned Uzumaki village. Who knows? The place had homes built in trees, etc.... seems like an old senju kind of village to me. That it's worn down, seemingly desolate and decrepit (sp?) though adds to the mystique IMO.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It was cool to see Lee hitting Madara, but other thant that, the chapter wasn't so good and that's because Kishi is keeping on repeating things.
    Hope that next week we will finally see who are/is the one/s who know everything.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    What makes you think obito and Madara won't have to fight the ten tails or that the ten tails won't attack them? If the ten tails has any sense or instinct, it will attack those two first.
    I would rather deal first with thousands of Shinobi who are easier to kill, before turning my attention back to the more dangerous opposition. Though, with Juubi having an impending transformation, things may come to a stage that even those two aren't going to be relevant in terms of power.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tragerstreit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Show some respect, Bloomer, Sasuke's just showing his new Shannon Dougherty no jutsu. It's ten times more powerful than kamui and makes your opponents into spoiled rich kids with no idea what real problems are. While they're whining about how they got snubbed at last night's soiree then.....BAM! KUNAI TO THE FACE. PLASTIC SURGERY YOUR WAY OUT OF THAT, BITCHES. It doesn't matter if daddy produces the show if your EYES ARE GONE.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito and Madara are Uchihas. When the $h!t hits the fan, they run away & crawl under a rock & hide for a few generations until things breeze over. Heh... that was pretty biased, no? But it's the way those two in particular have been presented. Especially Madara. There is nothing about this encounter that makes me believe Madara will face the 10 tails if it goes on a rampage and try to 'save' the ninja world. He would sooner let the world be destroyed by it, himself included.

But in all seriousness I think this is inevitable. They'll lose control of the 10 tails at some point in time, and a pet theory I had was that the 10 tails would deal with Madara while someone else ends up dealing with Obito (Kakashi, etc.), and everyone else then in turn deals with the jyuubi, boosted by the return of the 5 (or 4) Kage.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I would rather deal first with thousands of Shinobi who are easier to kill, before turning my attention back to the more dangerous opposition. Though, with Juubi having an impending transformation, things may come to a stage that even those two aren't going to be relevant in terms of power.
    It makes more sense to get rid of the biggest threat. That would be Madara and Obito. Unless every alliance member can somehow hop on jyuubi and extert control, they are irrelevant.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haters are going to hate.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

It will attack Madara and Obito when there are shinning object around the battlefield?

New Reply
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast