Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    That doesn't sound like the case. The scroll and "the one who knows everything" seem to be connected. After reading it Sasuke went "This is it, the one who knows everything."

Other translations:
    molokidan: http://mangahelpers.com/t/molokidan/releases/35646
    2: This is it...
    3: The human...who knows everything...

aegon-rokudo: http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/35086
    sasu: this is it...\\
    sasu: the one... who knows everything...\\

NOTE: benelori confirmed to me recently that Sasuke says "ningen", the Japanese word for "human", which can mean both "human" and "humans" depending on the context. With other words it CAN be more than one person, but I personally find it unlikely.
    As much as I really dislike the theory... the one who gave birth to all ninjutsu etc is the sage,I really hope it isnt one of them obito moments where things point to the possibility but it would be a bit of a weak avenue to persue... I'd rather it was a magic 8 ball....

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

That doesn't sound like the case. The scroll and "the one who knows everything" seem to be connected. After reading it Sasuke went "This is it, the one who knows everything."

Other translations:
    molokidan: http://mangahelpers.com/t/molokidan/releases/35646
    2: This is it...
    3: The human...who knows everything...

aegon-rokudo: http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/35086
    sasu: this is it...\\
    sasu: the one... who knows everything...\\

NOTE: benelori confirmed to me recently that Sasuke says "ningen", the Japanese word for "human", which can mean both "human" and "humans" depending on the context. With other words it CAN be more than one person, but I personally find it unlikely.
    But isn't Suigetsu surprised to hear of Orochimaru's name just afterwards? If the scroll is about reviving some person who has been long dead, it's obvious Orochimaru and Kabuto were the only ones with a chance to do it. Why should he get

593, taken from aegon-rokudo's translation: http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/35087
    sui: What do you mean when you say that you want to meet Orochimaru?\\
    sui: and who is this “person who knows everything”?\\

If that person's name was indeed something written on the scroll and it was about reviving that person, Suigetsu wouldn't ask about that. Apparently, it's at least not included in the scroll. It must be some conclusion Sasuke arrived at on his own.

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    But isn't Suigetsu surprised to hear of Orochimaru's name just afterwards? If the scroll is about reviving some person who has been long dead, it's obvious Orochimaru and Kabuto were the only ones with a chance to do it. Why should he get

593, taken from aegon-rokudo's translation: http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/35087

If that person's name was indeed something written on the scroll and it was about reviving that person, Suigetsu wouldn't ask about that. Apparently, it's at least not included in the scroll. It must be some conclusion Sasuke arrived at on his own.
    Who knows. Sasuke specifically needing Orochimaru automatically gives the "obvious conclusion" of Edo Tensei being necessary for the scroll's content. However it might very well be that he needs Orochimaru for other purposes, either his other unique abilities, or his knowledge. Revival or not, Orochimaru is including in the party for a reason. Suigetsu is a pretty dumb character, and might not realize what Sasuke instantly did, that Orochimaru is a necessity.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Another by product of shitty writer by Kishi. He makes his villian's who have more power than God himself powerless, but balances it by having the heroes become idiots and abandon the strategy to seal Edo's they have used the entire war.
    I especially like how Madara and Obito endeavour to finalize their plan. No thought about defense, whatsoever. We have seen Madara taking on 5 Kages with a squad of wooden clones, why not do this again? Of course with Naruto on the field it won't guarantee absolute defense, but at least it will win some time, right? It will cost nothing to you as well as your chakra regenerates infinitely. I also believe it was you who suggested wooden barrier of some sort, which is also a good plan heck ANYTHING could be used to win more time.

Also, is it REALLY necessary for both of them to control the Juubi? Granted with just Noobito it won't be as precise, but it still should be under control. Madara could be down there, demolishing the army, and with Juubi firesupport, this should be a piece of cake. Even if Madara gets affected by this, it does not matter as he can regenerate! The army cannot.

Why put the entire plan to danger by them just standing there still, when you can put a ZOMBIE on the field while Noobito rides on Juubi (hopefully with his gob shut) and at least temporarly controls it. Hey, it's still control. Madara can join in anytime when those pests are dead.

Common sense, right?

Guess what Kishi has to say regarding that.

"FUCK COMMON SENSE." - Kishimoto.
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; January 23, 2013 at 03:37 PM.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knows. Sasuke specifically needing Orochimaru automatically gives the "obvious conclusion" of Edo Tensei being necessary for the scroll's content. However it might very well be that he needs Orochimaru for other purposes, either his other unique abilities, or his knowledge. Revival or not, Orochimaru is including in the party for a reason. Suigetsu is a pretty dumb character, and might not realize what Sasuke instantly did, that Orochimaru is a necessity.
    In that case, I wonder why Sasuke just didn't learn how to use Edo Tensei from Kabuto. Surely, if the hand seals to dispel it can be learned through genjutsu, same should go with the performing of the jutsu itself.
    Then again, it could be an obvious hyper-space plot jump to return Orochimaru into the story with a reasoning.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

for Obito and Madara, surely staying on the Juubi and throwing out some overpowered mokuton bunshins of Madara out to play defense would be the best option ?

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just thought it was weird that Sasuke would need Orochimaru to first, guide him back to Konoha, and apparently to the Uchiha grounds since I figured Sasuke would have already been back at some point after his discussion with Tobi (perhaps even the time he was having a bowl of chowder with Tobi...) With his eyes, it just seems like Sasuke would go back, read as much as he could, etc. So Orochimaru being around for an ET makes sense. But then I wonder about Orochimaru's own ambition.

I don't know... I wonder if there is something there that Orochimaru couldn't do. Like... Madara said there was a very specific seal that he could break once he awoke the rinnegan. Maybe there is a seal that only Sasuke or an EMS user can break, to get to whatever it is Sasuke needs Orochimaru for and... vice versa, what Orochimaru needs Sasuke for now other than his body. Because otherwise, with what Orochimaru uncovered/hypothesized on his own he didn't necessarily need special eyes to deduce. Also, the way he spoke to Sasuke sticks out to me. As if he was coming from the perspective of someone that already knew...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess madara forgot that he got the freaking rinnengan and all the paths, while i don't how this human that knows everything. Dilemma is going to end up, we probably kishi trolling once more
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    snip
    Uh-oh, here's another one. Do NOT ruin the manga for yourself by looking directly into the sun. lol Because if you do that, you run the risk of figuring out that Obito/Madara's plan wasn't just stupid (which you already know), but that all of this was probably unnecessary. Seriously. When you really, really think about it, a lot of $h!t was unnecessary. lol Maybe including akatsuki itself. But then we wouldn't have a story...

Anyways, there is a real world solution for Obito too. They're called 'drugs', and 'developing a habit'. Obito didn't need the 10 tails... he needed Nino Brown.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How much you want to bet Madara's going to forget about his Godzilla Susanoo too?

All this tells me is he's just buying time for Sasuke to arrive and kick his ass.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the Uchiha side of town. Guess they're resurrecting Fugaku. Sure hope it isn't Juugo used as the sacrifice.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post

Suigetsu also says something along the lines of "you could do this if you just gave it some time". This implies he could learn Edo Tensei and do it himself, circumventing Suigetsu's fear of Orochimaru returning.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

so orochimaru discovered bench press in the after life? those are some nfl running back shoulders lol

but anyway alright chapter, madara looked suprised when his link got severed, i think hes gonna be pissed cause when you underestimate people and they come back to bite you you always get pissed. ( like when your playing a video game against your bro, going easy on him but not too easy and then he ends up winning somehow XD) the shock value alone should get his blood boiling not to mention hes gonna have to get to all that work to get it back under his thumb lol let the carnage begin...please

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

cnet: http://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/16636
    Tobi: There is a stone monument passed down amongst the Uchiha for generations. / Even now, it lies beneath the village of Konoha. // Upon it are recorded the secrets left to us by the Rikudou Sennin.

Hisshou: http://mangahelpers.com/t/hisshoubur...releases/18018
    Madara: There is an Uchiha heirloom, an ancient stone tablet
    that rests beneath the Leaf Village even today. On it is engraved the secrets of the Sage of the Six Paths himself.

Hisshou 2: http://www.haven-reader.net/index.ph...%20War&page=12

To me it sounds more like Rikudou Sennin made it himself, in which case his DNA might be in it in some form, going by the DNA trend in Naruto. The only other real option is the Elder Son, but I've always interpreted it as Rikudou Sennin's creation.
    But we know the tablet holds information about MS and controlling the Kyuubi, which the Rikudou Sennin wouldn't have known or wanted to be past on. And Madara implied to Kabuto that the tablet held the information on how he had gained the Rinnegan. So while there might be info from the Rikudou Sennin on it, I doubt it was written specifically by him.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Suigetsu also says something along the lines of "you could do this if you just gave it some time". This implies he could learn Edo Tensei and do it himself, circumventing Suigetsu's fear of Orochimaru returning.
    That's also an issue. Apparently, Sasuke and Suigetsu are either on different terms with that or they are referring to different things to begin with.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    But we know the tablet holds information about MS and controlling the Kyuubi, which the Rikudou Sennin wouldn't have known or wanted to be past on. And Madara implied to Kabuto that the tablet held the information on how he had gained the Rinnegan. So while there might be info from the Rikudou Sennin on it, I doubt it was written specifically by him.
    If it was about MS, then it should be written by someone else. When Rikudou Sennin was alive, there wasn't an existing doujutsu going by that name.

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru IS SMART AS HELL... WITH THAT SAID HE'S GOING TO GET SASUKE BODY AND NARUTO HAVE TO FIGHT HIS FRIEND BODY TO SAVE SASUKE. I HOPE NO ONE THINK OROCHIMARU IS A GOOD GUY!

New Reply
Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast