Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

    90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

    10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

    29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

    5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

    42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 706

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

  1. #421
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Kakashi received Kyuubi's chakra once again, he has no longer an excuse to not be awesome. One can wonder what hell is he waiting for to teleport himself (or a clone) in Obito's dimension, he doesn't even need to kill him if this is what he wants. Or spam Kamui on Madara's face until someone seals him since it doesn't seem like a jutsu he can counter based on what he showed so far. Yes, plot reason, I know, Naruto needs to shine more or something like that, but this flaw from Kishi is too apparent for me.

  2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #422
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Yeah I don't get why Kakashi doesn't just permanently send a Kurama clone there...oh wait yeah I do, plot no jutsu.

    Obitos whole existence is based on his ability to be intangible, take that away and he will become fodder quickly. If he can't phase then he will be over in an instant.

    From there, seal Madara in Kamui dimension, somehow seal Juubi, war over.

  4. #423
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Kakashi should just Kamui the Jyuubi's head...

    Nothing makes any sense at this point as far as skills/techniques go.
    Last edited by GomuGomu_Getsuga; January 25, 2013 at 05:28 AM.

  5. #424
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,021
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNeverCry View Post
    Yeah I don't get why Kakashi doesn't just permanently send a Kurama clone there...oh wait yeah I do, plot no jutsu.

    Obitos whole existence is based on his ability to be intangible, take that away and he will become fodder quickly. If he can't phase then he will be over in an instant.

    From there, seal Madara in Kamui dimension, somehow seal Juubi, war over.
    I think Kakashi will do just that. Obito is his problem, and Madara is Naruto's. Where the plot no jutsu comes in is that Talk no jutsu hasn't confused Obito yet. We need him to snap, then we'll see Kakashi inside the dimension Kyuubi-raikiri his ass.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

  6. #425
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Honestly, that's some odd. Minato said that those anyone who get sealed by his shiki will stay in the shinigami's stomach forever. But in minato's case, it's different. His soul was eaten by the shinigami and yet he stays in naruto's mind for almost 16 years. Remember when naruto goes to almost nine tails transformation in his fight against pain? We've seen minato staring in a vast ocean while sitting on a rock. It seems to me that's the place were he watched naruto for almost 16 years. Minato knows almost everything through naruto.

    Maybe the best explanation is, minato is the one who created the shinigami. So he's somehow a VIP to shinigami's stomach.
    Minato sealed part of his and Kushina's chakra into Naruto and the chakra would trigger at a certain time. It wasn't their souls in Naruto. What he did was basically what he did to Kyuubi inside of Naruto, in a way. I'd say it's pretty similar to what Orochimaru does with his cursed seals. Now, the reason Oro was able to come back from his chakra is because he need a part of his body and chakra and he can regenerate.

    ---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Kakashi received Kyuubi's chakra once again, he has no longer an excuse to not be awesome. One can wonder what hell is he waiting for to teleport himself (or a clone) in Obito's dimension, he doesn't even need to kill him if this is what he wants. Or spam Kamui on Madara's face until someone seals him since it doesn't seem like a jutsu he can counter based on what he showed so far. Yes, plot reason, I know, Naruto needs to shine more or something like that, but this flaw from Kishi is too apparent for me.
    Yeah, I wonder if it's possible to trap Madara on the other side. Probably not because Obito could go and retrieve him. If Obito was somehow relieved of his eye, then getting rid of those two would be far more easy. However, i won't count out what the Rinnegan can possibly do. Now that Madara and Obito have been separated from Jyuubi, I expect them to start utilizing Rinnegan more.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #426
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Tobi is being talk no jutsu'd, all signs point to this. Madara commenting on how Tobi really wanted to know Naruto's response mirrors Nagato's curiosity in Naruto's response to ending hatred. And then there's the reason why Tobi became evil - because Kakashi killed Rin. If he learns why, if Kakashi has a good reason, then Tobi will likely turn good. Even more so when or if we learn Madar's lying or his plans make no sense.

  9. #427
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Ditto. I'm ready for several pages of not Naruto. SEVERAL. The longer the flashbacks the better. I don't care if it takes months before Sasuke gets into another fight. I just want to know everything there is to know about the coup, aswell as what Sasuke learns during his search for answers.
    I share your point of view: there are a lot of things we don't know yet,and not just about the massacre,but also about Sasori, whom kisame met in the mist (likely obito) ecc. I want them to be fulfilled!

  10. #428
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto78 View Post
    You seem confusing thing I think, minato was sealed in the god but before that he manage to seal himself a part of his chakra in naruto so he would be able to speak with him later. This is a sort of jutsu I guess, minato wasn't really there, it's just like superman's father, a bag of knowledge that can interact with naruto that may looks like he's real.
    1. Orochimaru gave his seal to Anko more than 20 years before he was sealed. Yet, he was lame in his own consciousness when fighting Sasuke, and lame after being retrieved from Anko.

    2. Minato sealed part of Kyuubi, before he sealed his chakra and Kushina's chakra in Naruto. This, prove that Minato sealed his entire soul, and he did even closer to the sealing time in Naruto compare to Orochimaru's case.

    Strangely, Minato was healthy in Naruto and could perform Jutsu, while Oro's hands are crippled. There are two possible reason for this difference:

    a. The two sealing techs used are different
    b. The two manifestation of the person in the target's mind are different.

    At least, Minato's case can be explained from chapter 617, and from when Naruto turned into 9 tails, and Kushina's appearance as well.

  11. #429
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    I hope we stay with sasuke for a good 10 chapter. Cause naruto bore me with the asspull and infinity everything.
    I hate how kishi never put a limit to hes orange flavor M.F.Ker. I mean the guy never stop and always looking fresh. Ohhh 10 tails got another trasformation. I bet kurama got mode 3 too. It never stop with asspull to naruto.
    And they give him ability such as
    1-naruto become a sensor type.
    2-he surpass the sensor type by telling if the opponent is good or bad.
    3-he can guess if hes opponent try to do something bad in hes next move. Against raikage A father

    All that make angry sometimes. Also in all bad situation, only him out all village can do it . And at one point didt 8 tail say he cant use clone cause blbla and thats the first thing he did over and over.


    Kishi always trying to make naruto a DBZ character. With all power and unlimite chackra and super saiyan looking like.
    Kishi make sure kurama mode 3 make naruto heir become longer. And no eyes brow.lol
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  12. #430
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    how old jugo is then? orochimaru had already his enzyme when training anko,maybe jugo rejuvenated to help kimimaro (as did he to help sasuke against bee). the timeline isn't precise...

  13. #431
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Yeah, I wonder if it's possible to trap Madara on the other side. Probably not because Obito could go and retrieve him. If Obito was somehow relieved of his eye, then getting rid of those two would be far more easy. However, i won't count out what the Rinnegan can possibly do. Now that Madara and Obito have been separated from Jyuubi, I expect them to start utilizing Rinnegan more.
    I just meant Kamui his head literally. Not the entire body. It should be enough to make his body unable to do anything until a seal before the regeneration is completed. However, since Kakashi would teleport his head and not destroy it....I wonder if Madara would regen in the kamui's dimension or in the material world...or both.

    Having rinnengan is not enough. The eye itself is truly powerful when you had the time to create jutsu. If Madara didn't prepare something against the Kamui's technique before (I doubt he had the time considering how old he was, and was busy teaching Obito) it's not sure he can get out of this dimension quickly at least without the help of Obito.

    Anyway, Kakashi can just take care of Obito first before dealing with Madara.

  14. #432
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    I was just making a prediction :P I'm sure Oro won't even get another fight before dying again in a depressingly humiliating way.
    Goodness I hope not. That would beyond make a mockery of his character... he goes from being a pretty cool weirdo in Pt 1 to 'laughingstock, weak hermit like creep that gets routinely curb-stomped' in Pt 2. I know what you mean of course and I agree. Man, I just hope Kishimoto doesn't do that. I can honestly see him doing something like having him get hit by a Yellow Cab or eaten by a dinosaur.

    ---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    I just meant Kamui ...
    lol - 'blindness' lulz... so much for all that.

  15. #433
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    I actually think the scene will switch to Taka & Oro completely, since this is the perfect occasion for a switch:
    Juubi is free to rampage, the connection is lost, and the two Uchihas are finally facing the Alliance by themselves. Pretty sure there is no best occasion for Kishi to show Sasuke, so he can show up in the final fight
    Here's hoping. I honestly don't wanna see the Juubi thrashing around at everyone because, it made sense why it hadn't Bijuudama'd the entire alliance to smithereens yet (Obito was screwing with them). Now that they're not controlling it, there won't be an excuse. It'll just disappear off-panel for a few chapters while everyone tries to hurt Obito and Madara.

    Though I gotta admit: now that Obito and Madara know that the alliance are nothing without Naruto, it's time for Obito to sink underground, grab Naruto by the ankles, and then transport him to his alternate dimension. There's no more reason to hold back. If we move to Sasuke's point of view instead, we can postpone all the plot no jutsu for a few chapters instead. Which I would prefer.

  16. #434
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    I just meant Kamui his head literally. Not the entire body. It should be enough to make his body unable to do anything until a seal before the regeneration is completed. However, since Kakashi would teleport his head and not destroy it....I wonder if Madara would regen in the kamui's dimension or in the material world...or both.

    Having rinnengan is not enough. The eye itself is truly powerful when you had the time to create jutsu. If Madara didn't prepare something against the Kamui's technique before (I doubt he had the time considering how old he was, and was busy teaching Obito) it's not sure he can get out of this dimension quickly at least without the help of Obito.

    Anyway, Kakashi can just take care of Obito first before dealing with Madara.
    ET Madara would probably just split in two and it'd be two of them that are weaker. However, I still thing Rinnegan would likely get him out anyway. Either that or he reverts to EMS and uses a quick Izanagi or something to bring himself back. Who knows. Doesn't matter since Obito could go and get him anyway.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  17. #435
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    I just meant Kamui his head literally. Not the entire body. It should be enough to make his body unable to do anything until a seal before the regeneration is completed. However, since Kakashi would teleport his head and not destroy it....I wonder if Madara would regen in the kamui's dimension or in the material world...or both.

    Having rinnengan is not enough. The eye itself is truly powerful when you had the time to create jutsu. If Madara didn't prepare something against the Kamui's technique before (I doubt he had the time considering how old he was, and was busy teaching Obito) it's not sure he can get out of this dimension quickly at least without the help of Obito.

    Anyway, Kakashi can just take care of Obito first before dealing with Madara.
    This will not work even if you cut his head. There is one thing I discussed many time about Madara being Edo Tensei or not. I admit that Madara's body is edo tensei summon, but my argument was that Madara's immortality and regeneration are not due to edo tensei. Madara is regenerating because of Hashimara's cell. If you remember, when Obito was in the cave, he did not have right arm. But after implanting Hashimara's cell, he could grow some arms. Right now, I am lazy to bring facts, so follows the argument below.

    Normally, when someone is edo tensei, he dies if you give him a deadly blow. We saw it in the ambush squad clash and with Oro vs Hiruzen. The edo tensei dies, then dust come from the ground and replaces the damage part. Then the soul returns again in the new body formed by the dust.

    In Madara's case, this is not what happened. Lee literally cut Madara in two. Any human would have died there and fall flat. Strangely, Madara even cut in two was still alive, and his body regenerate instantly. During the regeneration, no dust come from the ground as it is known for edo tensei shinobi. Why? This answer is where I disagree with many people, and usually stand 1vs everyone. My answer is that Madara has edo body infused with Hashimara's cell. The edo tensei is cancel and does not give Madara any power anymore. Rather, Madara's soul is anchored to Hashimara's body clone used by Kabuto. Madara is immortal and has infinite chakra because Hashimara's body clone is immortal with instant regeneration - even recollation property similar to Orochimaru's snake recollation.

    While people think Madara is immortal because of edo tensei, I think they are wrong. Madara is immortal because of Hashimara's body that was fused with his edo tensei. Here are some evidences.

    1. Madara cut in two by Lee but standing alive

    Spoiler show


    2. Madara regenerate without dust coming from the ground, did not die - internal regeneration = Hashimara's style

    Spoiler show


    note that he is still on top of Juubi. You can see Madara's body disperse with his soul rather than falling like any edo that was killed before he regenerate. The reason the SA was able to seal the edo tensei was the fact that they could die and there is a time lapse between the death time and the regeneration. Unlike that, Madara is literally immortal. I think this is due to Hashimara's regeneration, not edo tensei.

New Reply
Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts