Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

@s06pww

Keep in mind Kabuto's Edo Tensei is much more advanced than Orochimaru's, so don't compare the two. We've seen ninja be dismembered, crushed, and blown to peices this entire arc and they instantly come back. Madara is no different, if not more advanced since Kabuto made him "special".

And Hashirama's cells do not heal you. They make it so you don't need to eat or pee, but they don't heal you lol.

If they did, when Obito lost his arm fighting Danzou's men and got blown to shit fighting Konan he would have regenerated, instead he went back to his hide out to re-grow his arm.

So, sorry but you are wrong.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    @s06pww

Keep in mind Kabuto's Edo Tensei is much more advanced than Orochimaru's, so don't compare the two. We've seen ninja be dismembered, crushed, and blown to peices this entire arc and they instantly come back. Madara is no different, if not more advanced since Kabuto made him "special".

And Hashirama's cells do not heal you. They make it so you don't need to eat or pee, but they don't heal you lol.

If they did, when Obito lost his arm fighting Danzou's men and got blown to shit fighting Konan he would have regenerated, instead he went back to his hide out to re-grow his arm.

Actually, there was a scene that showed Obito's arm healing a while back. Also, Madara has said Hashirama's cells allow him to use a regenration that's just like Tsunade's or it's stronger.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Actually, there was a scene that showed Obito's arm healing a while back. Also, Madara has said Hashirama's cells allow him to use a regenration that's just like Tsunade's or it's stronger.
    Well Obito regenerating is quite the new trick I don't remember that.

And if that is the case with Madara, then it's not that he's immortal because of the cells because obviosuly Hashirama is dead. It just means he's immortal from Edo Tensei and the cells may perhaps speed up his regeneration process.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think for sure is obito is going down first but if obito die betraying madara, madara won't be able to come back to life!, i don't if it's possible that madara use the rinnegan on himself to revived him.
    We might have a switch from madara vs naruto to sasuke and taka/oro which i will thanks kishi for it..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@s06pww

More than half of Kabuto's edo tensei were killed and sealed by the SA. They were sealed during the time they had no vital response. Otherwise, the SA would never have sealed any of them.

Well Obito regenerating is quite the new trick I don't remember that.

And if that is the case with Madara, then it's not that he's immortal because of the cells because obviosuly Hashirama is dead. It just means he's immortal from Edo Tensei and the cells may perhaps speed up his regeneration process.
    In another case, I would have brought you Obito's flashback that show that with HAshimara's cell, one can regenerate any of their body part. So well-know that I am surprised that you gave this answer.

Now, we know Hashimara died, but do we know how he died? Clearly not. Now check this statement from Tsunade:

Spoiler show

Tsunade literally said that if Tobi has Hashimara's cell, then he is the true meaning of immortal. Now, while you can ask me how Hashimara died, I can tell you that there is a fact that say Hashimara's cell make one immortal. We will certainly know how Hashimara died.

A normal edo tensei will regenerate by gathering dust from the ground. This is not what Madara did. He regenerate from hsi own body, and this is a feature of Hashimara's cell.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama's cells aren't responsible for Madara healing from his current injuries. It's Edo Tensei alone. Proof? Hashirama's ability heals injuries. Madara is DEAD. He doesn't get injured, he gets damaged. Likewise, his clothing is restored whenever he's hurt. Hashirama's cells don't repair clothing. They repair cells. Lastly, Hashirama's regenerative abilities don't pick up shattered pieces of his body and reconstruct them in place. It creates new cells to replace the destroyed ones.

With Edo Tensei, we've seen already that when someone's damaged, the pieces move back to the broken/severed bodypart and closes, magically, as if guided by telekenisis. Hashirama cells do alot, but they can't do that shit.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I think for sure is obito is going down first but if obito die betraying madara, madara won't be able to come back to life!, i don't if it's possible that madara use the rinnegan on himself to revived him.
    We might have a switch from madara vs naruto to sasuke and taka/oro which i will thanks kishi for it..
    i'm sticking to my prediction obito will use RT to revive the alliance's fallen shinobi...
    that will lead madara to seek out sasuke for his new body....

i'm wondering if the jyuubi will rampage now that obito and madara is disconnected from it...
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Tsunade literally said that if Tobi has Hashimara's cell, then he is the true meaning of immortal. Now, while you can ask me how Hashimara died, I can tell you that there is a fact that say Hashimara's cell make one immortal. We will certainly know how Hashimara died.

A normal edo tensei will regenerate by gathering dust from the ground. This is not what Madara did. He regenerate from hsi own body, and this is a feature of Hashimara's cell.
    ninjabot already covered everything else, but I will remind you, no one is immortal, not in the context of this manga. Kakazu said so himself and I think he'd know better than Obito and Tsuande considering he fought the man who's powers are supposed to give immortality.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    i'm sticking to my prediction obito will use RT to revive the alliance's fallen shinobi...
    that will lead madara to seek out sasuke for his new body....

i'm wondering if the jyuubi will rampage now that obito and madara is disconnected from it...
    Madara's not looking for a new body. He's looking to be resurrected... There's a big difference.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyOS View Post
    Madara's not looking for a new body. He's looking to be resurrected... There's a big difference.
    All he needs to do is shove some Hashirama cells up Sauce's ass and BAM Sauce can resurrect him at the cost of his own life.

IMO, I hope Obito dies, Madara is all like "fuck this I need some Sauce" seals the Biju inside something other than himself and vanishes.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

@s06pww

Well, Hashirama's cells can regenerate, if we go by Yamato. No idea why it didn't Tobi ,but he probably can't use Mokuton to that level. Remember when Sasuke stabbed Yamato? He pushed that sword out of his body with Mokuton. I don't think we've seen Madara regenerate with Mokuton though, as he'd have to likely actively use it.

Also, how do we know whoever casts Rinne Tensei dies? I don't recall that being a fact, other than Madara and Tobi stating it, since Nagato apparently died due to using up all his chakra.

Oh, and what's with the ridiculous theory about Minato's soul being in Naruto or whatever?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he said himself that a new living body will connect him with the jyuubi...or make him more adaptable to be itz jinchuuriki
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All he needs to do is shove some Hashirama cells up Sauce's ass and BAM Sauce can resurrect him at the cost of his own life.

IMO, I hope Obito dies, Madara is all like "fuck this I need some Sauce" seals the Biju inside something other than himself and vanishes.
    Yeah, but there's only 2 situations that would make that possible atm...

Sasuke gets Obito's Rinnegan transplanted into himself.

Sasuke gets Hashirama's cells and waits until he can unlock the Rinnegan, which could be years and years from now...

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto78 View Post
    You seem confusing thing I think, minato was sealed in the god but before that he manage to seal himself a part of his chakra in naruto so he would be able to speak with him later. This is a sort of jutsu I guess, minato wasn't really there, it's just like superman's father, a bag of knowledge that can interact with naruto that may looks like he's real.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c439/15.html

That's really minato, I think. minato set the seal that he'll appear on naruto's consciousness if the 8 tails released. So it isn't just a jutsu or a bag of knowledge. That was really minato and he's real.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c503/16.html

That scan shows that minato just used kushina's chakra for her to see the grown up naruto. So it's like the seal summon kushina's soul to naruto consciousness.

And lastly, look here, http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v54/c504/2.html

Kushina clearly said that she can really see the grown up naruto.

And in case your forgot, the hakke seal and the shiki are the one that minato used in naruto for him and kushina could see their son. For raikage, he defined that seals as uzumaki's special sealing jutsu. So for now, it's not impossible to minato to seal his chakra so that his soul/himself could see the grown up naruto. That's not impossible at all in minato's caliber as a sealing expert/master.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Yeah, but there's only 2 situations that would make that possible atm...

Sasuke gets Obito's Rinnegan transplanted into himself.

Sasuke gets Hashirama's cells and waits until he can unlock the Rinnegan, which could be years and years from now...
    That would be awesome. Sasuke would be hiding in a cave while waiting for his rinnegan. So t means that we can't see sasuke for a hundred chapters. Yeah, not bad at all.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Hashirama's cells aren't responsible for Madara healing from his current injuries. It's Edo Tensei alone. Proof? Hashirama's ability heals injuries. Madara is DEAD. He doesn't get injured, he gets damaged. Likewise, his clothing is restored whenever he's hurt. Hashirama's cells don't repair clothing. They repair cells. Lastly, Hashirama's regenerative abilities don't pick up shattered pieces of his body and reconstruct them in place. It creates new cells to replace the destroyed ones.

With Edo Tensei, we've seen already that when someone's damaged, the pieces move back to the broken/severed bodypart and closes, magically, as if guided by telekenisis. Hashirama cells do alot, but they can't do that shit.
    First, I admit your argument that Hashimara's cell cannot regenerate Madara's body in the literal sense of cell reconstruction. However, there is still something not normal with the current edo Madara. In the following screen, you will see edo tensei that were killed before they were sealed, or before they were revived. What I am trying to tell you is that a regular edo tensei is not immortal in the literal sense. Rather, they can be killed, and when there is no sealing around, they can revive again as long as the Jutsu is active.

1. Edo Nagato burn and killed by Itachi's amaterasu

Spoiler show

As you know about Amaterasu, it consumed the skin, and even part of the bones. Still, new dust came from the ground to give Nagato new bones and skin because the Jutsu was active.

2. Here you have beastkage laying down after hit by FRS.

Spoiler show

3. Here, you have Madara hit by Tsunade, and eyes turn black - synonym of temporary death in the case of edo tensei. This happens whenever an edo tensei is hit deadly. Then, their power would come back after some time.
    Spoiler show

As you can see, when they are hit by deadly Jutsu, it take them sometimes before they can revive again.

Unlike the others, Since edo tensei was stopped, no matter how you hit Madara, there is no way he is going down. Lee cut Madara in two, and I think a conventional edo tensei would have died before coming back by edo regeneration. This is not the case in Madara's case, and it is what Kabuto called special edo tensei. The fact that he does not go down after being cut into two is what I call the literal meaning of immortal. Here, Kabuto showed himself that the reason Madara's edo tensei is unstoppable is Hashimara's clone that was fused with him. If you ask me, I don't know how Kabuto fused a living clone within a body made of dust, and this is why I disagree that Madara is immortal because of edo tensei. If Hashimara's body can be fused, then it can also use any of Hashimara's properties. One of these properties is to create wood, earth, which are the source of dust.

Spoiler show

Therefore, you should not discount Hashimara's power in Madara's current state. You can even see that Hashimara's cell affect the clothing.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 25, 2013 at 06:43 PM.

New Reply
Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast