Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

Hooooly shit, didn't put it together before, but Uzumaki makes sense! They're know for logn life after all! Maybe they'll go to meet the Uzumaki who was around to see Hashirama and knew him, or the first Uzumaki ever! And by that, I mean the first Uzumaki that branched from Senjuu line.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    well , even though I really don't like this bird qb chakra but at least story move forward ... ( that was simply too boring .... )

now kishi can freely change the side of story and focus on Sasuke .... and they are in ruined village .... I bet it is UZUMAKI village ....
    Unless this "Uzumaki Village" looks exactly the same as Konoha right down to the Hokage Mountain, they probably are not in some long lost village.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

well , I made a mistake ....

look like they are in Konoha ...

maybe Uchiha shrine and Uchiha place get ruined in two years .... or maybe kishi draw this randomly ...
    Spoiler show

edit : look like zerocooldex post it before me
    خداحافظ

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Will be really interesting to see who it is. I wish there was another chapter coming out now. I want to see who it is. It may end up being someone completely new. If I had to guess, I'd say it's possible that it's one of Rikudou's sons. I really couldn't imagine it being anyone we haven't already heard about at some point. although, the fact that they could feel the person's chakra from far away without being sensors makes it seem as if the person is alive. That's a very strong presence to have if you're dead or sealed. it is possible that whoever it is can't leave that area for some reason.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for dashing our hopes. D:

But from the looks of it, Yamato wasn't able to completely put Konoha back the way it was. Either that or Uchiha side got ignored. They could be at Uchiha Shire, about to enter the secret Uchiha place. Orochimaru probably needs Sasuke to enter or go in deeper since Sasuke has either SHaringan or E/MS.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Devil_Beast1109's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    WOW. You may be right. I didn't think of that at all. Wonder who exactly they will be looking for and why that person is still there in the village. If they can feel it's chakra, is it alive or sealed or what? Is it someone we know about already? Only person I could think of is Rikudou. Maybe they are going there to retrieve leftover chakra/DNA in order to Edo Tensei to ask questions or they'll somehow summon him or whoever to ask questions. Will be really interesting.
    Wasn't that a translation mistake? Or wasn't it clarified in the next page that what they were sensing was Naruto/Kyuubi's chakra?
    95% of all teens would go into a panic if Miley Cyrus was on a 100 foot building about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's still probable it's another place. If this was Konoha and nobody has felt a super strong chakra presence until now, something is completely wrong. Plus, Sasuke already read the tablet. I doubt knowing just MS level stuff from the tablet would make that much of a difference.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

It's still probable it's another place. If this was Konoha and nobody has felt a super strong chakra presence until now, something is completely wrong. Plus, Sasuke already read the tablet. I doubt knowing just MS level stuff from the tablet would make that much of a difference.
    Whaddya mean by "nobody has felt a super strong chakra presence"? You mean the citizens? We don't know if they did since they're all in hiding, if I recall. Even if they weren't, dunno if Kishi would waste a panel showing them.

There could be other tablets though, or someone else hidden inside. Maybe Mangekyo tablet has more information, though I doubt Orochimaru was talking about tablets.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The panel implied it was coming from wherever they were heading to. At least that's how I understood it. I guess we will find out sooner or later.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Whaddya mean by "nobody has felt a super strong chakra presence"? You mean the citizens? We don't know if they did since they're all in hiding, if I recall. Even if they weren't, dunno if Kishi would waste a panel showing them.

There could be other tablets though, or someone else hidden inside. Maybe Mangekyo tablet has more information, though I doubt Orochimaru was talking about tablets.
    I'm talking about over the course of the whole manga.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jues's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it a bit weird how all the tension between Narutos Ninja alliance and Obito & Madara has disappeared in my opinion. It hasn't felt intriguing enough for several chapters. Thank god we still have Sasuke, I wonder where they have ended up?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the chapter was whatever for me as a whole but my favorite scene just strictly for the imagery was Naruto touching Lee's shoulder as he walked by. if you gloss over the fact that Lee's has a kyuubi cloak its a pretty badass scene

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru lookin like a badass with those shoulders.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The panel implied it was coming from wherever they were heading to. At least that's how I understood it. I guess we will find out sooner or later.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

I'm talking about over the course of the whole manga.
    Oh, you mean the person who knows everything?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Well, Finally I'd read something about KAKASHI and his Kamui powered-up!, using THAT may well be next PLANNED move!, hehe.
    2) And DON'T FORGET also about unused-yet Juubi's 'SUPER' EYE!, I'm sure *THAT* is something that remains to be seen !

About Sasuke & the FINAL BATTLE:

Do anybody still doubt that **Near the end of this Naruto Great Saga**, We WILL GET the Senjuu-Uchiha Greatest Fight of all history? That is Sasu vs Naru of course.
    It -among other things- WILL make us see how was the Hashirama-vs-Madara's GREAT BATTLE (We surely will see appropriate flashbacks of It with each Naru & Sasu evolving step through the battle).
    We WILL see a full living Uchiha with Eternal-MS like was Madara , and also We will see Naruto awakening the still-unseen blood/clan jutsu and finally becoming the NEW HASHIRAMA.
    And I'm sure also those 2 will finally SURPASS Madara's & Hashirama's levels. I can even imagine the end of that Battle like the final of Evangelion, with those two becoming near-Gods and seeing images of the whole planet with strikes or blows from those 2.

Kishi , you are the BEST
    Last edited by DarthPalpatine; January 24, 2013 at 04:35 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The chakra that Sasuke and the others felt at the start of #616 was Naruto's. That's why it's making Sasuke anxious and why Orochimaru's internal monologue was juxtaposted with the panel of Naruto powering up.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast