Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

My prediction for the next chapter:
    I believe that in the next chapter we will remain to Sasuke’s group for a bit.
    One thing for sure is that we will see them enter to the temple and see the stone where is written all the truth.
    There is the possibilities that after that we will switch to another scenario, but I would prefer if we will see them read the stone, I really would like if through a flashback we will see the difference between the previous time that Sasuke read the stone and what he can see now (infact Obito said that more the eye improves, more are the information that can be read).

Anyways after that we can switch to the fact that Sakura reached the kages, infact as I said before there is the possibility that she and Tsunade wento to the kages, even if I believe that we will see the kages only when they arrived to the battlefield.
    Otherwise we could see that Anko regained consciousness and has already or she tried to free Yamato (but another option is that Raikage’s secretary could have go to the kages, and then send Tsunade there).

Then we could return to the battle between Madara and Obito against the alliance, I don’t know when this will happen, but I believe anyways that the next time we will see them the alliance has already been able to separate Madara and Obito to each other (or at least we will see it in that chapter).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i enjoyed a lot the discussion and thought about another argument: without kyubi minato would be alive and would teach naruto his techniques.

(a lot more) offtopic: how come the eyes in danzou arm had eyelids?
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprised mods haven't ended this debate. I was quite sure it wasn't on-topic. Maybe it is.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Surprised mods haven't ended this debate. I was quite sure it wasn't on-topic. Maybe it is.
    I'm too lazy to find the thread that it's relevant too. But it is technically on-topic if we consider that what Naruto is currently doing is either A) an act of genius that no one has ever been shown capable of, or B) an ass-pull if he is in fact doing what he think he is, or C) there is some kind of reasonable explanation for how he can suddenly do what does involving him gaining information from his father or from the seal.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

You're actually right, Naruto vs. Sasuke is off topic, it's basically butthurt Naruto and Sasuke fans not being able to see the truth and being hypocritical talking about it. So yeah, let's stop with this debate. Quite sure Naruto being a genius isn't exactly on topic, considering he didn't really have to show he was a genius last chapter.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction is we get to see Sasuke and Co. instead of getting them in a clifhanger every chapter. I think Kishi will make this change because the flow to the battle of the century has taken some development and the whole look has changed. Madara, Obito have lost control of Jyuubi. Naruto has juiced everyone in the army and Jyuubi is probably about to go buck wild and should be transforming at any time. I would hope to see any update on Tsunade, the other kages, and Sakura. However, it's possible that kishi will surprise somewhere in this battle with the return of the kages. Other than that. I'm just interested in finally find out who the person sasuke is looknig for is. My guess would be Shisui. Seeing as he was the other double agent other than Itachi and probably understood fully what was going on bfore dying, Sasuke would have to want to talk with him.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    By that logic, Minato isn't a genius because all of his feats were derivative applications of things he had seen- sealing from Kushina, rasengan from bijuudama, and FTG from kuchiyose. There are as many hues of genius in this manga as there are colors on the pallet. Just because one person likes one color better doesn't diminish the status of another color existing. Naruto is a genius, if a clumsy one.
    Hmm...well I guess that's true...and that's why I said earlier that the term genius isn't very consistent in the manga...it's just that we know so much more about Naruto that we can say that we witnessed him being an idiot quite a lot...and we witnessed him struggle and being helped by others...

While the only thing we know about Minato is that he was a prodigy...and that was a statement from Jiraiya...was he a prodigy because his particular creations? Or was he a prodigy because of the speed he accomplished his feats? We don't really know...

Minato did create Rasengan, but he only took a few years, while Naruto practically took decades...it's just one example...

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction is we get to see Sasuke and Co. instead of getting them in a clifhanger every chapter. I think Kishi will make this change because the flow to the battle of the century has taken some development and the whole look has changed. Madara, Obito have lost control of Jyuubi. Naruto has juiced everyone in the army and Jyuubi is probably about to go buck wild and should be transforming at any time. I would hope to see any update on Tsunade, the other kages, and Sakura. However, it's possible that kishi will surprise somewhere in this battle with the return of the kages. Other than that. I'm just interested in finally find out who the person sasuke is looknig for is. My guess would be Shisui. Seeing as he was the other double agent other than Itachi and probably understood fully what was going on bfore dying, Sasuke would have to want to talk with him.
    Well honestly Madara should just throttle everyone now but that won't happen.

IMO, I hope the Juubi goes crazy and Madara and Obito split up. One of them fights the alliance the other tries to control the Juubi.

And we will likely get a lot of Sasuke and Co. since Kishi can't exactly get to the climax of the alliance battle quite yet, he'll likely drag that out over a long period of time.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Would love to see who the person is. That's like, the main reason, if not the only reason, I want the focus to change to Sasuke. I could also see the kage coming back as well, and being given Kyuubi's chakra to amplify their powers.

And then proceed to wreck down with a plot-induced stupid Madara or plot-powered-down Madara and Tobi.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Would love to see who the person is. That's like, the main reason, if not the only reason, I want the focus to change to Sasuke. I could also see the kage coming back as well, and being given Kyuubi's chakra to amplify their powers.

And then proceed to wreck down with a plot-induced stupid Madara or plot-powered-down Madara and Tobi.
    Ksihi's favorite thing to do, create awesome characters then dumb them down and weaken them because he isn't creative enough to find a way for his hero to win normally. Or more so, he's afraid to kill characters by letting his villains trounce them.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...more screen time for Sasuke and co...the Naruto battle did complete the first stage...getting Tobi and Madara down from the beast...now that they have done that, I think there will some skirmish, but Jyuubi will complete the transformation...the question is...who will attempt to complete the Moon Eye Plan? I think this is where the battle might start changing towards the Alliance's favour

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Off topic? You'll find 20+ posts here that don't have anything to do with the topic.

That's your opinion. I've elaborated many times why I think he's a Genius in a late-blooming sense and won't repeat myself again.

FRS wasn't dumbed down because there was nothing of the sort to dumb down. He simply showed him a way to make a new technique. And Naruto DID, ALONE. It's pretty Genius to me, to make an above S-rank technique practically out of thin air, so to speak.
    You'll find I already addressed those posts and said that I should have deleted them.

I know, but I don't see how he's a late bloomer either. How can being a genius be associated with late bloom? It's either apparent at early age or not there at all. Though, I will give Naruto this: he'd have been much smarter if he didn't focus on getting attention.

Not FRS, but Kakashi dumbed up the explanation of elemental manipulation to Naruto, who still didn't understand. It takes a while for Naruto to understand anything, which is the opposite of what geniuses should do.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Ksihi's favorite thing to do, create awesome characters then dumb them down and weaken them because he isn't creative enough to find a way for his hero to win normally. Or more so, he's afraid to kill characters by letting his villains trounce them.
    Dunno if Madara's as awesome, but I can see that with Naruto. Establish Naruto as awesome, and knock him down by ten pegs for no reason. But Madara should have done more damage - even Naruto was barely able to do anything to him.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I for one hope that the Alliance gets utterly stomped after the Jyuubi reaches maturity and shit goes south. I want Madara and Tobis plan to sort of work but have no effect on certain individuals.

It doesnt seem like a good ending is going to come about, its going to be power up after power up to justify them losing or something stupid, I hear the Manga is coming to a climax.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well honestly Madara should just throttle everyone now but that won't happen.

IMO, I hope the Juubi goes crazy and Madara and Obito split up. One of them fights the alliance the other tries to control the Juubi.

And we will likely get a lot of Sasuke and Co. since Kishi can't exactly get to the climax of the alliance battle quite yet, he'll likely drag that out over a long period of time.
    It'd be awesome if Shikamaru came up with some strategy to get obito to accidentally suck madara into Kamui. But alas, Obito would likely just retrieve Madara. I wonder if Madara and Obito will start to use their Rinnegans again. Maybe this will be where the kages return and then Naruto gives them Kyubi chakr and they will actually not get mollywhopped this time. I would love to see the kages with bijuu chakra. It seems Madara had issues trying to put naruto away. I would imagine the kages having Kyuubi's chakra would raise them to the level of Madara. Let's hope so. I don't wan to see them smacked up AGAIN.

I do think, at some point, what Naruto did with Kyuubi's chakra will be done to Jyuubi's. It'll actually be a combination of what he did and what his dad did. He'll prbably do something where he creates multiple clones (to speed up the process), performs the seal his dad did, and proceeds to rapidly seal all or most of the chakra the Jyuubi has into all of the aliance members. My guess is Kyuubi/Jyuubi juiced Kages would be more than enough to keep Madara busy.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Dunno if Madara's as awesome, but I can see that with Naruto. Establish Naruto as awesome, and knock him down by ten pegs for no reason. But Madara should have done more damage - even Naruto was barely able to do anything to him.
    By all means Madara should be able to solo the alliance in it's entirety yet he choose not to because it seems pointless to him. Meteors, Perfect Sussano, Amaterasu, Shinra Tensei, and Moukton clones plus things i've forgotten about and failed to mention could obliterate everything in front of him.

IMO, any victory the alliance gains over him won't be just in my eyes since he's so overpowered no one but the Sage Should be able to defeat him.

New Reply
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast