Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

I jokingly said last week that the scroll is a treasure map for the Sage's/Elder Son's tomb, which would be under the Uchiha Tablet. Now it looks like they may have arrived at the Uchiha district, luls.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I jokingly said last week that the scroll is a treasure map for the Sage's/Elder Son's tomb, which would be under the Uchiha Tablet. Now it looks like they may have arrived at the Uchiha district, luls.
    I'm still saying that they are going to ET Madara's daddy. Madara Sr. the man who knows the truth behind the truth behind the lies!

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    The panel implied it was coming from wherever they were heading to. At least that's how I understood it. I guess we will find out sooner or later.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

I'm talking about over the course of the whole manga.
    No it was pretty much confirmed that the comments about the strong power was referring to Naruto. There's another translation that explicitly says "this power belongs to Naruto" or something along those lines.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

May Juugo and Oro switched bodies because to me it seems more appropriate for Juugo to be the biggest guy there and he looks like hes in kid form looking barely taller than Sasuke and Suigetsu

Edit: Where did...and why do they even need cloaks after they've already crossed the continent without anyone noticing lol
    Last edited by DarkPrinceRevan; January 23, 2013 at 02:18 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Devil_Beast1109's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    If it turns out to be the elder's tomb, would that mean the Uchiha had been carrying his corpse around since who knows when? lol
    95% of all teens would go into a panic if Miley Cyrus was on a 100 foot building about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

well , now Madara is free and angry ... the real fight will begin from here ( if kishi let him use all of his jutsu and not dumb him )
    خداحافظ

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved the chapter. The art was superb. The page where Naruto touched Lee's shoulder and transfered the chakra was EPIC. I guess you have your "explanation" about Naruto's chakra sharing. Cutting Obito and Madara was a bit of a surprise for me. Never thought Madara could get careless to that level. Naruto's able to do 2 RasenShurikens AT ONCE which is too awesome.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member CloudStrife's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Booooom!! Let the Power of Youth Explode!!
    haha Rock Lee+Kyuubi Chakra=OP So OP!!

Awesome Chapter
    Last edited by CloudStrife; January 23, 2013 at 02:38 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was way better than last weeks not saying I didn't like last weeks chapter. It just seem's recently kishi will give a mediocre chapter one week and something like this the following week. I don't think the SA will have those shrouds for long once they've used up all the chakra they've received from naruto that's it unless naruto decides to share again. Definitely thought the lee moment no matter how brief as long as we didn't have to wait several chapter's for it was nice. I didn't really get kakashi's explanation if some here did help a brother out or maybe I'll wait for a defferent trans. What bothers me about this chapter was the way the fox was talking about minato and kushina as if he was in on minato's plan from the get go or they had some kind of friendship lol. The eplanation giving by the fox could of. Been done in 616 but nooooo we just had to see the sauce lol. Thought it was cool of the fox to give naruto some praise also naruto can seal chakra inside of people bonus points. No clone nessary KCM FRS in both hands also it seems akamaru can fly now turning into some chakra bird as some type of symbolism to neji was a bit much taste. Naruto's girl just pop his shoulder back place biaches lol. At first I thought to myself why didn't madara attack with some rennigan power but then I thought he couldn't do to focussing all his power on keeping the jyuubi in place so it made since why he got hit plus pg15 lee looks like he activated a gate or two. Chapter was great i like it Hopefully kishi keeps it moving at this pace. Oh yeah sasuke was also in this week chapter yay (not really) hope kishi have him show up in every chapter in one page till they find who their looking for then the story can shift to taka.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually loved the chapter, and as a buildup chapter for the things to come, it set things up nice, and finished the buildup.
    So now everything is kind of ready to go.

Also, these two pages:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/617/3
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/617/4

Were kind of epic.

I'm awaiting a few colorings of the last one. But also can't wait to see Naruto coming towards Lee sitting there in animation in the anime, and just walking past him while giving him the chakra that bursts out. And Lee lifts his heard up towards his targets with a determined expression.

I hope the flashbacks with him and Neji are just quick flashes, I love those ch-ch-ch flashbacks instead of long flashbacks. They create just as much mood, and you don't forget the current situation. We've all seen Part 1 3245464 times anyways, so we really don't need to hear the dialogue.
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Madara and Obito insist on being ultimate bystanders by allowing others to attack them.
    Not surprised. I was actually surprised to see a turn of attention to Orochimaru and Sasuke in the final page. Since apparently the place Orochimaru led them is around Uchiha village, why need his guiding? Perhaps Sasuke only knew what to look for, and Orochimaru knew its place, but how could he understand what he was talking about when he didn't make an explanation beforehand, uh.
    Boring start, cool end. Better than the last few ones.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i just don't get what the f%$# going on with kurama?, he hated minato and kushina with all his guts until the point that if he was free for a moment, he didn't doubt to cut their throw(pure evil) and now after befriend with naruto, kurama turned good and that's okay until some point because naruto tried so hard to make his point to kurama that he wanted to be like bee and hachibi and become friends but now kurama talk about minato and kushina as if he didn't fu$##$ killed them and that's the reason naruto lost his parents.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i just don't get what the f%$# going on with kurama?, he hated minato and kushina with all his guts until the point that if he was free for a moment, he didn't doubt to cut their throw(pure evil) and now after befriend with naruto, kurama turned good and that's okay until some point because naruto tried so hard to make his point to kurama that he wanted to be like bee and hachibi and become friends but now kurama talk about minato and kushina as if he didn't fu$##$ killed them and that's the reason naruto lost his parents.
    Uh, still ranting about that? If he turned good because of Naruto, it means he GENERALLY turned out good. By understanding Naruto, he understood Minato's actions as well. Suck it up already and move on, it's been already done.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    It's still probable it's another place. If this was Konoha and nobody has felt a super strong chakra presence until now, something is completely wrong. Plus, Sasuke already read the tablet. I doubt knowing just MS level stuff from the tablet would make that much of a difference.
    It was Naruto's chakra and it isn't up for interpretation.

Not gonna lie though...i did like this chapter. Maybe its because i had SUPER low expectations but it was enjoyable to me. Best chapter in awhile.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Uh, still ranting about that? If he turned good because of Naruto, it means he GENERALLY turned out good. By understanding Naruto, he understood Minato's actions as well. Suck it up already and move on, it's been already done.
    you got so much common senses dude with this..
    someone can turned good but that doesn't erase the thing that you had done wrong or people that you killed in the past.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast