Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

    90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

    10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

    29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

    5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

    42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 706

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

  1. #31
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju_WaRRioR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Great chapter! And there we have it, the explanation on Naruto's ability to pass chakra which is being an Uzumaki so I guess it's safe to assume that is clan's ability. For Lee, his speed made Madara O_O, awesome! And about Obito, during the time when Rasen Shuriken passed through him, did Kakashi use kamui on him as well? If he did, Obito is hurt?

    The only bad thing I have to say about the chapter was the fact that Madara didn't use the Rinnegan at all and allowed the control over the juubi to be lost, maybe he could have used Shinra Tensei with his unlimited chakra! Now we can sort of expect to see Juubi awaken and have a talk with the Kyuubi and Hacibi.
    Understanding PAINS and deal with them by TRYING YOUR BEST will make you STRONGER!

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,514
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Welcome to the civilization - no offense, it took you the entire series to see that.



    Reconnecting will do nothing because Ino and Shikamaru have already taken control of it. The only problem is that they will either not last long as stated by Shikamaru or Juubi will transformed. However, don't forget that Naruto is Jinchuriki. He can connect with Juubi in the consciousness for an epic war that will end with Juubi being locked in the Rikudo seal.
    Ohh thank you. But i knew if someone use the power of the fox. They abilily will be stronger. But time what? In this chapter we find out. X3. Now it look like you knew about this all alone. Why didnt you tell us last chapter that hinata attack was strong cause it was x3 the power . While we here why you tell me who is sasuke meeting since you know the sherlock
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  4. #33
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    the bird was basically a manifestation of nejis will remember in pre time skip he was always comparing himself to a bird being caged, well when obito built the makeshift cage to compare it to the hyuugas situation that bird ripped through the cage, also showing neji himslef broke through the cage known as the branch and main hyuugas situation,

  5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #34
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    So, Naruto sealed Kyubi chakra in the alliance? That is pretty amazing if true. That means they'll be able to use that up until the time they die, right? I'd have to imagine that the chakra makes them 3 times stronger based on it likely being the same amount given to each person; not necessarily that they just received some chakra. I'm sure Naruto is way stronger than 3 times his normal ability with the majority of Kyuubi's chakra and much better control of it.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  7. #35
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    The Good:

    Obito barely speaks. Hallelujah.

    Naruto's line: Unlike you, I don't want to let go of my bonds.

    Kakashi and Shikaku's conversation is revealed.

    Madara and Obito are punished for standing and preaching instead of actually doing anything.

    Kyuubi's part. It was quite funny when he said: You two lost to this brat He he he.

    The Bad:

    What the heck is in Kishi's head these days? How on earth can he sideline the Rinnegan like this? Just...how?! Madara could have stopped the entire army by using a giant Shinra Tensei!

    He could have stopped Naruto's FRS by Preta Path. I mean seriously what the eff is going on?!

    Obito is still speaking. I want him to shut up completely.

    The crap about bonds. THIS IS NOT FAIRY TAIL!!!

    I apologize for the capslock.

    Where the hell did Orochimaru and gang get their coats? I mean seriously what the heck is going on in Kishi's head.

    The Ugly

    Obito Uchiha

    Overall better than 616 but then again, Bleach's Fullbring arc was better than Naruto 616...so it's not a standard.

    Sasuke's arrival is good. And the fact that we've reached the stage where Sasuke is being associated with a good chapter...shows how far the other half of the story has fallen.
    Last edited by StarkPoseidon; January 23, 2013 at 01:21 AM.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #36
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Devil_Beast1109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ------
    Country
    Mexico
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    It's possible that that may have stopped Naruto's attack from breaking the connection. Just go for breaking the connection first. Worry about every thing else when they've crossed that bridge.
    True, but now I wonder why Naruto didn't think of using that shadow FRS thing he did against Pain? Both would have passed through Obito but since one's obviously enough to break the connection the other one could've been sent to Obito's dimension to take him out.
    95% of all teens would go into a panic if Miley Cyrus was on a 100 foot building about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends.


  10. #37
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    so, now that kakashi has Kyubi sealed inside him, would be cool to see what he does with his MS and/or what he can do if he gets both eyes.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  11. #38
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Beast1109 View Post
    You are right & now that I think about it, couldn't Kakashi use Kamui on Naruto's FRS to make it hit Obito's transported stomach?

    Looks like Kishi wants to keep prolonging the fight some more.
    No, I think the goal was to severe the connection between Tobi and the Juubi, otherwise I"m sure Kakashi would have used his Kamui. Actually, I think you're right because if Kakashi did use Kamui, it'd have killed Tobi.

    We're probably seein Tobi turn good eventually.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I don't have any bias against Sasuke, but I dislike the way his fan discuss. They are usually ignorant of the rest of the manga, and worse they so caught in fanboyism that they cannot even give a good analysis of Sasuke himself. For example, you are talking about a mysterious person. My opinion is that they will meet some dead uchiha. The reason is that Sasuke knew what he wanted Orochimaru to do. Orochimaru said that Sasuke know the place they are going. This indicate that the person they going to see is someone Sasuke cannot see by himself. This in turn suggest Edo Tensei.
    I can say the same for people who constantly praise Naruto and are his fans though. They tend to be ignorant and bunch of hypocrites, attacking Sasuke constantly but letting Naruto get away with stuff. And I've seen quite a few Sasuke fans give good analysis of Sasuke. I'm not sure, but Delbi doesn't seem to hate Sasuke, but he always gives a good analysis on him. I don't like Sasuke, does that mean I'll give bad analysis of him and be horribly biased against him? I like Naruto, or liked Naruto, and apparently you like Naruto too, so does that mean we'll give bad analysis of Naruto? Well, I haven't given bad analysis of Naruto.

    So far, you're just namecalling people whose opinions you don't like and refusing to understand their point of view because it doesn't agree with yours. So far, almost every post of yours I've seen actually supports what I'm saying.


    You have shown dislike of Sasuke, not his fans. You accuse others of sayin things that they never said, and you bring up Sasuke a lot. I don't recall anyone ever saying Sasuke would save the day or solo Madara or the trio by himself. In fact, nearly everyone has mentioned Sasuke joining Naruto and them fighting together.

    Quote Quote:
    If we consider Orochimaru's lifespan, he can only have the DNA of the kages and the Uchiha. Until now, the Kages are all sealed in Reaper seal, and for normal edo tensei, only the Uchiha are left. Now, if we add the discussion of Itachi with Sasuke, and the fact that Sasuke's parents were the instigators of the coup d'etat, and if we add the fact that Orochimaru said that Sasuke is too young for what he wants, I can only think of his father and maybe his father partners.

    To me, Sasuke's father will be the best to tell the truth to Sasuke because if Sasuke did not trust Itachi and Obito, I doubt he will trust the Senju and Konoha.
    If we consider Kabuto's lifespan, and when he joined Orochimaru, then it'd make sense that Orochimaru would have far more DNA than you think he does. If Kabuto was able to get at least ten DNA, especially of those who were dead decades prior, in just less than a year, then Orochimaru could easily get 50.

    Quote Quote:
    Note: I have no biased in my argument, and I always give facts or give reasons for my speculations. However, you guys only spam your wishes without any basis ignoring all the manga.
    Um, you do have strong bias in your argument. That much is pretty clear, whether you want to see it or not.


    I still get the feelin you're trolling, considering how hypocritical you make yourself to be, and your arguments.

  12. #39
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    I think them being hooked up to the juubi, has stopped them from using there abilities, because they are using there chakra to control it, also I do enjoy sasuke when he isnt getting powers handed to him, I hated the last part of his fight with deidera summonig manda out of the blue when he had no chakra left and his fight against danzo pulling out a magical bird, if anything his summons should be cat related since they seem to have ninja cats for uchihas
    Last edited by c420smokey; January 23, 2013 at 01:34 AM. Reason: forgot to add something to my original post

  13. #40
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Weirdness:

    Sasuke: Where did we get these cloaks? I don't remember stopping at the Renaissance Faire.
    Orochimaru: Hmm...witchcraft?
    Sasuke: Meh, works for me. Wait a minute, why do you look so...square-ish??
    Orochimaru: If you must know, I am smuggling a picture frame across the border.
    Sasuke: ...
    Orochimaru: If you can think of a better way, I'd like to hear it.
    Sasuke: I ...no, it's fine. *sidelong glance*
    Orochimaru: Take that, United Ninja Picture Framers Association! Mwah ha ha.

    His most evil act to date!

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #41
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Another thing I forgot to cover:

    Since when did Orochimaru have such ridiculously square shoulders? I know this is a nitpick but seriously...what's happening to Kishi these days?

    Oh I forgot to add to the Good part of this chapter: Lee kicking Madara. Priceless.

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    well , even though I really don't like this bird qb chakra but at least story move forward ... ( that was simply too boring .... )

    now kishi can freely change the side of story and focus on Sasuke .... and they are in ruined village .... I bet it is UZUMAKI village ....

    Quote Quote:
    Sasuke: Where did we get these cloaks? I don't remember stopping at the Renaissance Faire.
    Orochimaru: Hmm...witchcraft?
    Sasuke: Meh, works for me. Wait a minute, why do you look so...square-ish??
    Orochimaru: If you must know, I am smuggling a picture frame across the border.
    Sasuke: ...
    Orochimaru: If you can think of a better way, I'd like to hear it.
    Sasuke: I ...no, it's fine. *sidelong glance*
    Orochimaru: Take that, United Ninja Picture Framers Association! Mwah ha ha.
    since they can summon weapon , they can also summon cloak .... all of them are wanted criminal so it is logic to have some cloaks .... I mean this is stupid for sasuke to walk in cities with Uchiha crest in his back ... and why you don't bash about this asspull bird no jutsu and Madara dumbness in this chapter !?
    Last edited by shafagh; January 23, 2013 at 01:42 AM.
    خداحافظ

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #43
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Maybe Oro has been lifting weights and it broadened his shoulders.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #44
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    So, Naruto sealed Kyubi chakra in the alliance? That is pretty amazing if true. That means they'll be able to use that up until the time they die, right? I'd have to imagine that the chakra makes them 3 times stronger based on it likely being the same amount given to each person; not necessarily that they just received some chakra. I'm sure Naruto is way stronger than 3 times his normal ability with the majority of Kyuubi's chakra and much better control of it.
    I don't think he did. He can't do that anyway, and even fi he did, the chakra isn't limitless, it'll run out. There's no way for it to be restored without the actual Kyuubi being there.

  22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  23. #45
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    well , even though I really don't like this bird qb chakra but at least story move forward ... ( that was simply too boring .... )

    now kishi can freely change the side of story and focus on Sasuke .... and they are in ruined village .... I bet it is UZUMAKI village ....
    WOW. You may be right. I didn't think of that at all. Wonder who exactly they will be looking for and why that person is still there in the village. If they can feel it's chakra, is it alive or sealed or what? Is it someone we know about already? Only person I could think of is Rikudou. Maybe they are going there to retrieve leftover chakra/DNA in order to Edo Tensei to ask questions or they'll somehow summon him or whoever to ask questions. Will be really interesting.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

New Reply
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts