Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

Wooooo this is a great weak for me anime/manga wise joined viz read 617 different trans tomorrow naruto shippuden box set 13 comes out Wednesday new chapter and Thursday new naruto shippuden episode not just any episode naruto/killer bee v nagato/itachi. only thing that will f-up this week for me is if my internet suddenly goes off. But that SHALL NOT HAP-PON

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope on wend that we get chapter 618,r we get to see more about sasuke and orochimaru's journey to konoha while madara and obito get unhooked from the juubi and juubi going into rampage but it looks that it might happen the same thing from the last 20 attacks from the Allie, it look a good combination of attacks but not effects and i lost interested in naruto vs madara 30 chapters ago.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Speaking of Sarutobi (and this is coming out of nowhere thanks to boredom), but I really wanna learn more about Sasuke Sarutobi. He's the guy Fugaku and Mikoto named Sasuke after, so he had to be an impressive ninja.

Hm. Come to think of it, that's pretty neat that Fugaku and Mikoto respected this guy so much they named their son after him. Certainly doesn't seem like they hate Konoha that bad if they'd do something like this.
    That's why I think the whole thing was a troll. Or there is more to it. Danzou, would be reason enough I would think.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I believe his ability to create makes him not just a normal person.
    Create what, techniques? That's not an extraordinary feat, well not in of itself.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    That's why I think the whole thing was a troll. Or there is more to it. Danzou, would be reason enough I would think.
    The Uchiha apparently wanted their political power back. I think the elders, or Tobi/Danzou overblew the whole thing and either lied or made it worse with their stance. The elders were the only people in Konoha who showed little to no respect to Uchiha, behind their backs anyway. We see the village, even after the Massacre, speak highly of the Uchiha.

I think Sasuke is wondering whether the elders or Danzou should be blamed, based on what Itachi told him and hopefully what he remembers of Konoha.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Speaking of Sarutobi (and this is coming out of nowhere thanks to boredom), but I really wanna learn more about Sasuke Sarutobi. He's the guy Fugaku and Mikoto named Sasuke after, so he had to be an impressive ninja.

Hm. Come to think of it, that's pretty neat that Fugaku and Mikoto respected this guy so much they named their son after him. Certainly doesn't seem like they hate Konoha that bad if they'd do something like this.
    Yeah, unless Sarutobi Sasuke was an Uchiha who mixed with some other clan - and his related to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SageNaruto View Post
    The manga should be called "Genius" because that's a synonym for "Naruto."

He's so genius it's undeniable. He trained Konohomaru how to do the Rasengan. He trained such a young kid how to do such a high level move. He's not only the strongest and most creative (read "genius), but he's also a better teacher. How many people has he demonstrated and explained into turning from the "dark side?"

That's what we thought.

Genius.
    Od course Naruto will be one very good teacher because all his explanations are simplify. Some student will even start to perform the Jutsu before he finish the explanation.

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    When i mention Hiruzen i wasn't talking about clans, i was talking about normal shinobi without a KKG. As i said, it takes more then two or three people with the same last name to be called a clan... With oonoki you are correct, he have past generations of people.... BUT everyone don't have/had or belong to a clan.
    In clan based societies generally everyone has a clan. Clan is the basic form of social organization, a group of families that all claim a common ancestor, real or perceived. The Senju claim the younger son of the Rikudo Sennin as clan founder. Anyone who can claim direct male descent from the younger son qualifies as a Senju. Everyone presumably has (or had) parents, who had parents. And they would simply claim whatever clan their parents were from. It would be a basic part of society. It can be assumed everyone is part of a clan, and that it simply does not matter enough to name what clan every character is from.

In case anyone is wondering: Tsunade is a Senju. Hashirama was her grandfather. Hashirama was a Senju, therefore she was a Senju. She also can claim to be part of the Uzumaki Clan, through her grandmother. We don't need to know her family name, we know her lineage. Clan is determined by lineage, we know she is granddaughter of a clan member, therefore she is a clan member.
    Last edited by Kaiten; January 29, 2013 at 02:29 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    The Sarutobi clan is quite large, and you don't need a KKG to be a clan.
    lol your missing the point. I wasn't talking about ANY clans when i mention Hiruzen.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Create what, techniques? That's not an extraordinary feat, well not in of itself.
    Resengan,FTG,Demon death seal.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just gonna throw this in, again. How can one even use the word "cheat" in a manga? For fuck's sake, it's a fantasy world with people who have SPECIAL powers. If Naruto's Kagebunshin is a cheat, then Sasuke's Sharingan is also a cheat, Neji's Byaukan, as well, Kakashi's Sharingan as well, Shino's bugs, Shikamaru's intelligence/shadow binding etc. I could go on and on.

But get it through your thick skulls: if you apply a logic to a certain character, you have to apply it to everyone else.
    Last edited by Roman; January 29, 2013 at 07:18 AM.

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do people love to remove narutos powers and say he wouldn't could have done X if he didn't have Y. This is honestly getting to be an annoying topic, but I will say it, what would anyone be without their powers?? Ok let's remove narutos tailed beast, while your at it lets remove every Uchihas sharingan, lets remove minatos FTG, lets take away nagatos rinnegan, lets take away lees taijutsu, lets take away the raikages lightning shroud, etc. you see what you do when you want to take someone's abilities that they had almost the whole manga and say they would loose without them. Well no duh of course they would loose, cuz they rely on their special abilities! You can't talk down on a character when he/ she is taking full advantage of the powers and gifts they have.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    if you take Kyuubi away from Naruto, then he doesn't much either. He can't spam kage bunshins as much as he does, or be able to win most of his matches. Without the Kyuubi, he'd have lost against Neji, Gaara, and Haku, among many other shinobi.
    You're totally right. And just think, if you take away his arms and legs, Naruto's even more useless. Without arms and legs he'd just lay on the ground getting stepped on by everyone. What a loser.

14. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J
    Quote Quote:
    if you take Kyuubi away from Naruto, then he doesn't much either. He can't spam kage bunshins as much as he does, or be able to win most of his matches. Without the Kyuubi, he'd have lost against Neji, Gaara, and Haku, among many other shinobi.
    Naruto can spam KBs and thousands without the Kyuubi chakra (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-1-49/naruto/chapter-1.html). He did this from the very first chapter...that was not Kyuubi chakra....

I agree with others, take KB from Naruto....fine! but also take Byakugan from Neji, Shukaku and Sand from Gaara, take KG from Haku....I am pretty sure he doesn't lose against those examples you have given.....
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    @M3J
    Naruto can spam KBs and thousands without the Kyuubi chakra (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-1-49/naruto/chapter-1.html). He did this from the very first chapter...that was not Kyuubi chakra....

I agree with others, take KB from Naruto....fine! but also take Byakugan from Neji, Shukaku and Sand from Gaara, take KG from Haku....I am pretty sure he doesn't lose against those examples you have given.....
    Naruto has Sage Mode without Kyuubi, so pretty sure he would kick their butt even with their abilities on

The point "Naruto sucks because he has Kyuubi har har" is flawed on the very foundations, not only because of the insightful reasonements you lot made, but also because its incredibly superficial:
    without Kyuubi he would've surely developed his abilities in a different way. Without Kyuubi he would possibly have his parents, possibly mastering chakra chains, Uzumaki's Fuuinjutsu and all that on top of his existing arsenal.

But that is just fanfiction, like the "Naruto without Kyuubi" talk is too, what I know is that Innate abilities, Bijuus and Hijutsus are considered talents in the Narutoverse, you don't have Orochimaru saying "Sasuke-kun is good only because of his Sharingan", he considers the Sharingan a part of Sasuke's talent, like, say, his intelligente or his knack at elemental manipulation.
    Same with Madara, you don't see him dissing Naruto because of the Kyuubi, nor did Gaara's father, nor did everyone else. Hell ninjas consider ninja dogs as part of the partner's power!
    Bottom line is, exactly like Kabuto said when talking about ET, what the ninja has is part of the ninja's power, ability and such.

tl;dr Suzaku's post summarize the argument pretty well

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what would Naruto be without Kurama? Jiraiya or Orochimaru, battle level-wise, or probably stronger. But with Kurama, he's beyond their magnitude of power. It's simple and pretty easy to understand. The rest is just people's plain gullibility towards their own reasoning which helps them sleep through the night.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    ryutenbin isnt his name matt, it refers to scales (weighing I believe) in japanese (I asked my japanese friend) which refers to his light weight techs and alike I believe.
    yeah,I already knew that,but that's his surname nonetheless. "Sakura haruno" means "Peach blossoms Cherry blossoms", not to mention the significance of naruto's name and surname... Ryutenbin was indeed his surname,even madara called him through that surname when he saw a ninja flying,so it wasn't a title he gained later.

New Reply
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast