Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 617 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

Well, this chapter was shit for me apart from the end. Now Kyuubi's Minato and Kushina's buttbuddy despite being chained and staked when he was sealed in her, and being sealed in Naruto and wantin to kill Minato when he appeared in Naruto's mind. Too many things about this chapter just made it horrible for me. Too cheesy, too stupid, and too out of character. And now, free powerups for any ally of Naruto. YAY.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ok chapter I guess. Hopefully they seal madara so the fight can progress. I wouldn't mind seeing Tobi turn up the heat but I just want some progress.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If they had cut Tobi instead of Madara the fight would be over.
    I don't mind the Nine Tail talking in a nicer way about Naruto's parents. Afterall, when he killed them he only got to know them a few minutes, but he has been watching their son all his life. Still, he is annoyed that he is being kept prisoner (like any of us would) but as far as liking someone go, it's not too much of a reach.

Where is Sakura?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad Kishimoto explained the chakra transmission thingie, and at the present moment I can't think of anything that would make it a plot hole or something...so I'm glad this explanation arrived, but what happened afterwards......

The bird thing was just too much...

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

At least the Sasuke story if unfolding, even if it's at a snail's pace...I'm more excited to see how that goes...

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If Kishi's doing Sasuke's story a page per chapter, then it'd actually be good. That way we don't get tired of Sasuke and be all "GIMME NARUTO!" and we can continue to stay tired at the whole Naruto thing, if not annoyed.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That symbolize... as much as I like Neji, sort of tired of having to hear about his death. And seeing as both Obito and Madara appeared perfectly fine after that assault, gotta question exactly what was the point of it. On the otherhand, Sasuke and co have finally reached their destination. It's intriguing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is freaking epic. Why? Because I seen minato once again.

So the so called asspull isn't an asspull at all. That's naruto's power all along. Thanks to kushina and minato though.

Obito never learned his lesson from his fight to minato. Believing too much to yourself will lead you to your own downfall. And tobi will be a loser again in this war. Damn. So does shikaku's plan is to seal the juubi or madara?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Boring. Anything with naruto is boring now. All talk and getting away with wtver move hes planing. It just stupid. Why didnt madara do something to counter or something. Come on. Stop with all ths BS about good guys doing they shining move and getting away with it......but we know that next chapter is going to be all about sasuke. But finally we going to see that human and finally madara is going to fight . But if somehow i happen to see naruto on top of the 10 tails controling it. That will be the day i stop reading stupid BS that make no sense. I will not care about some 9 tail doing it or uzumaki wtver. I will stop reading this manda. Cause that will be too much
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I never really complained about that issue before, but I'm really having a hard time believing the Kyuubi's change of character right now even more than Tobi = Whiny stupid Obito.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Devil_Beast1109's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    That symbolize... as much as I like Neji, sort of tired of having to hear about his death. And seeing as both Obito and Madara appeared perfectly fine after that assault, gotta question exactly what was the point of it. On the otherhand, Sasuke and co have finally reached their destination. It's intriguing.
    Seems it was disconnecting them from the Juubi, I think so anyway
    95% of all teens would go into a panic if Miley Cyrus was on a 100 foot building about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

But I never seen shino, does he receive some of naruto's chakra? I want to see the aburame's bugs with a kyubi's cloak/tail.

So the alliance no jutsu is actually a form of a flying bird powered by kyubi's chakra?
    Last edited by marshall313; January 23, 2013 at 12:24 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how I feel about Madara and Obito being seperated from the Juubi that easily. They kinda just sat there and let their umbilical chords get severed. Well, Obito protected himself with Kamui. Madara knew he'd just regenerate. But neither of them thought about their connection. Such a simple oversight, lol.

And I wanted Lee to do something, but not with Kyuubi chakra. Atleast we get more Sasuke... though he does absolutely nothing, lol. Still, anticipation is rising. That's good.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    They're disconnected from the Juubi now, so that's something. Maybe we'll see Juubi go batshit against both of 'em.

Constantly bringing up Neji was annoyin though, yeah.

I think it made sense that Tobi and Madara couldn't do anything. Madara stated it'd take a lot of effort to control the Juubi, so they probably couldn't use jutsu or something. Kamui was Tobii's last resort to avoid death since neither he or Madara coud move.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap, something actually happened. I forgot what this feels like.

Now for the expected cutaway to Sasuke to set him up as the final boss

New Reply
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast