Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I'm glad Kishimoto explained the chakra transmission thingie, and at the present moment I can't think of anything that would make it a plot hole or something...so I'm glad this explanation arrived, but what happened afterwards......

The bird thing was just too much...

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

At least the Sasuke story if unfolding, even if it's at a snail's pace...I'm more excited to see how that goes...
    Hey, Kumbaya-no-Jutsu is a force to be reckoned with!

Btw is it just me or did Orochimaru look like he was hiding something under that coat? But more importantly these guys confirmed the secret that Itachi, Kisame, and Obito somewhat revealed. If you want to "infiltrate" Konoha just weak a black coat/hoodie and you're good to go.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First page of chapter 616 was the best and now last page of 617 was the best.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Sooo if you use the fox power. Your ability will be strong x3.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

617 is out, and guys it is really cool.

0.0 WOW ... WOW. Naruto made two rasenchuriken - each with one hand. simply WOW. The level is too high.

0.1 Hinata positioned Naruto's shoulder with a jukken - I always thought Hyuaga should be very good medic.

1. Kishi explained the origin of Naruto's conversion of Kyyubi's chakra. Besides, if you guys who accuse me read my comments of last chapter, I told you Naruto sealed the chakra in the other people. Kyuubi confirmed it - it is exactly the same as when Minato sealed his chakra in Naruto. Also Kishi connect Naruto to his parent. In my opinion, there is more about the parent connection.

2. Lee became a flying object. He was so fast that Madara couldn't even move. Some people are saying it is because Madara know he would regenerate, but this is not true. We can see on Madara's face that he is surprised by the speed.

3. Yes, the prediction was correct, and Madara and Obito lost the Juubi. What next? Unless oro and Sasuke come to steal the Juubi, Naruto is going to fight it.

4. Some people are complaining about how easy madara and Obito let the SA cut the connection. In any case, the best option they would have would be to cut the connection and flee themselves. The key is to notice that Madara and Obito cannot stand there and fight many copy of Kyyubi with KKG and gates. Note that Kakashi and Guy are not even there yet.

My biggest dispointement

The fandom is disappointing. This chapter was great in its own right, especially after all the complaints of last weak. Making Lee the center of the action was great, and understandable. Yet, the fan are complaining. Fortunately, we can see why some people like to complain - Sasuke is not in action. They are OK to say that the picture of Sasuke's team is intriguing. Sincerely, I wish I can feel the intrigue!
    Last edited by so6pww; January 23, 2013 at 12:53 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Beast1109 View Post
    Seems it was disconnecting them from the Juubi, I think so anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    They're disconnected from the Juubi now, so that's something. Maybe we'll see Juubi go batshit against both of 'em.
    Got that, but there was no follow up, no attempt at sealing Madara or taking advantage of Obito's weakness. Disconnecting them doesn't really solve anything, apart from perhaps allowing the Juubi to do as it pleases freely. Don't see what would prevent them from simply reestablishing control next round.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Naruto cuts Obito in half and Lee kicks Madara in half. It's interesting that they chose to use Lee to do that. I'm surprised they didn't make it someone with a closer connection. I guess it was Madara who technically killed Neji, though. Did Lee even gate when he got the chakra? This is pretty cool. I don't think madara and obito will be able to regain control now. Jyuubi may go buck wild. Very interested in what is going on with Taka and Orochimaru. I wonder what exactly they are looknig to learn and from whom.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, was Obito cut in ahlf or did he Kamui and then the connection was the only thing cut? The panel made it seem like he never used kamui.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is probably just me nitpicking but I can't help but notice that Rock Lee landed a cleaner hit on Madara than any of the Kage managed. Do they really suck that much?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Yet, the fan are complaining. Fortunately, we can see why some people like to complain - Sasuke is not in action. They are OK to say that the picture of Sasuke's team is intriguing. Sincerely, I wish I can feel the intrigue!
    No, that's not why. For some people, the only reason why they want Sasuke is because Naruto's part is shit right now. For me, it's because of that and because I'm intrigued in who the mysterious person is.

And for all the complaining you do about bias, you're also biased against Sasuke. So you can't complain about "bias" against Naruto, which I don't see from most others, other than three members.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Got that, but there was no follow up, no attempt at sealing Madara or taking advantage of Obito's weakness. Disconnecting them doesn't really solve anything, apart from perhaps allowing the Juubi to do as it pleases freely. Don't see what would prevent them from simply reestablishing control next round.
    But Tobi and Madara's protection is gone now, so the Alliance can go after Tobi and Madara without worrying about Juubi blocking them. They might have to worry about the Juubi attacking them, but at least it's easier to fight the Uchiha and prevent them from reestablishing control.

I don't think they had the time to seal Madara, nor would they attempt to since Madara could get out of it again (I think he escaped kage's attempt to seal him).

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by videogamer64 View Post
    This is probably just me nitpicking but I can't help but notice that Rock Lee landed a cleaner hit on Madara than any of the Kage managed. Do they really suck that much?
    Not really. Remember that Madara couldn't move at all, and he probably couldn't use jutsu or afford to use up energy due to controlling the Juubi. Plus, Kyuubi chakra is a super free hax power, it could even make Tenten on par with the kage.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by videogamer64 View Post
    Well its either that or Madara was just balancing between trying to look interested at the events happening around him and daydreaming/fantasizing about Hashirama. Hes been having real a tough time juggling the two, so far the latter has overwhelmingly been winning.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    Sooo if you use the fox power. Your ability will be strong x3.
    Welcome to the civilization - no offense, it took you the entire series to see that.

Reconnecting will do nothing because Ino and Shikamaru have already taken control of it. The only problem is that they will either not last long as stated by Shikamaru or Juubi will transformed. However, don't forget that Naruto is Jinchuriki. He can connect with Juubi in the consciousness for an epic war that will end with Juubi being locked in the Rikudo seal.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Devil_Beast1109's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

You are right & now that I think about it, couldn't Kakashi use Kamui on Naruto's FRS to make it hit Obito's transported stomach?

Looks like Kishi wants to keep prolonging the fight some more.
    95% of all teens would go into a panic if Miley Cyrus was on a 100 foot building about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Beast1109 View Post
    You are right & now that I think about it, couldn't Kakashi use Kamui on Naruto's FRS to make it hit Obito's transported stomach?

Looks like Kishi wants to keep prolonging the fight some more.
    It's possible that that may have stopped Naruto's attack from breaking the connection. Just go for breaking the connection first. Worry about every thing else when they've crossed that bridge.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    617 is out, and guys it is really cool.

0.0 WOW ... WOW. Naruto made two rasenchuriken - each with one hand. simply WOW. The level is too high.

0.1 Hinata positioned Naruto's shoulder with a jukken - I always thought Hyuaga should be very good medic.

1. Kishi explained the origin of Naruto's conversion of Kyyubi's chakra. Besides, if you guys who accuse me read my comments of last chapter, I told you Naruto sealed the chakra in the other people. Kyuubi confirmed it - it is exactly the same as when Minato sealed his chakra in Naruto. Also Kishi connect Naruto to his parent. In my opinion, there is more about the parent connection.

2. Lee became a flying object. He was so fast that Madara couldn't even move. Some people are saying it is because Madara know he would regenerate, but this is not true. We can see on Madara's face that he is surprised by the speed.

3. Yes, the prediction was correct, and Madara and Obito lost the Juubi. What next? Unless oro and Sasuke come to steal the Juubi, Naruto is going to fight it.

4. Some people are complaining about how easy madara and Obito let the SA cut the connection. In any case, the best option they would have would be to cut the connection and flee themselves. The key is to notice that Madara and Obito cannot stand there and fight many copy of Kyyubi with KKG and gates. Note that Kakashi and Guy are not even there yet.

My biggest dispointement

The fandom is disappointing. This chapter was great in its own right, especially after all the complaints of last weak. Making Lee the center of the action was great, and understandable. Yet, the fan are complaining. Fortunately, we can see why some people like to complain - Sasuke is not in action. They are OK to say that the picture of Sasuke's team is intriguing. Sincerely, I wish I can feel the intrigue!
    thank you that's exactly how i feel, EPIC chapter
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    No, that's not why. For some people, the only reason why they want Sasuke is because Naruto's part is shit right now. For me, it's because of that and because I'm intrigued in who the mysterious person is.

And for all the complaining you do about bias, you're also biased against Sasuke. So you can't complain about "bias" against Naruto, which I don't see from most others, other than three members.
    I don't have any bias against Sasuke, but I dislike the way his fan discuss. They are usually ignorant of the rest of the manga, and worse they so caught in fanboyism that they cannot even give a good analysis of Sasuke himself. For example, you are talking about a mysterious person. My opinion is that they will meet some dead uchiha. The reason is that Sasuke knew what he wanted Orochimaru to do. Orochimaru said that Sasuke know the place they are going. This indicate that the person they going to see is someone Sasuke cannot see by himself. This in turn suggest Edo Tensei.

If we consider Orochimaru's lifespan, he can only have the DNA of the kages and the Uchiha. Until now, the Kages are all sealed in Reaper seal, and for normal edo tensei, only the Uchiha are left. Now, if we add the discussion of Itachi with Sasuke, and the fact that Sasuke's parents were the instigators of the coup d'etat, and if we add the fact that Orochimaru said that Sasuke is too young for what he wants, I can only think of his father and maybe his father partners.

To me, Sasuke's father will be the best to tell the truth to Sasuke because if Sasuke did not trust Itachi and Obito, I doubt he will trust the Senju and Konoha.

Note: I have no biased in my argument, and I always give facts or give reasons for my speculations. However, you guys only spam your wishes without any basis ignoring all the manga.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast